View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hey hey there 

One-Post Wonder

One-Post Wonder

Hello there ^^,

I was a member of this site ages and ages ago but totally forgot about it. I am interested in meeting a few people (if any remain on here) as I suddenly remembered how much I missed TP and Midna (blame hyrule warriors lol).

Hope the remainder of you are well and that I can chat with you soon.

Much respect,

Wolfie :maniacal:

Sat May 13, 2017 5:36 pm

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hey. It's been quite a while since I checked here. Quite a few of us migrated to a Zelda based roleplay forum (created by Spookypatrol) around two years ago. During that time, WMB was already losing quite a bit of activity, however, the relatively new roleplay forum (and its Skype group) is still pretty active. Most of us on those forums were WMBers (ok, maybe only 7 of us, and 12 people in total are active, but it's still something)

The site is DnDarknuts, if you'd like to join or check it out. Unfortunately there's not as much Midna all over the place as there is here, but everyone is welcome to join :hugs:

Anyways, it would be pretty great to get some kind of reunion going. I imagine we all miss the old days, where Midna emotes were a common thing :(

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. This is DnDarknuts.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

What Twi said. Marking it here: reunion. Now let's see how long it takes to make it happen :P

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Rare Addict wrote:
What Twi said. Marking it here: reunion. Now let's see how long it takes to make it happen :P

You can't just say reunion here and hope people will notice. Get out the megaphone and yell to the masses! REUNION TIME! :lol:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]