View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Want WMB Back 

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

If you happen to look at these forums and see this thread, PLEASE POST HERE. POST ANYTHING. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE LAST HERE 5 DAYS AGO OR 5 YEARS AGO, OR THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, JUST POST, OR ELSE

Now, with that necessary shouting thing out of the way, something that the few "active" members left on WMB (mainly on DnD now) would love to see is a Want Midna Back reunion, if not for the initiative itself, just for us to see and talk to each other again. C'mon, press that "Post Reply" button, look to the left of the text box, and feel waves of nostalgia. And write a post about how much you miss this place, or as mentioned above, literally anything.
Except the things a mod would cringe at before deleting.

Either this thread will gather no attention, or it may revitalize the place. I truly hope for the latter. Get your old WMB friends to come back as well, if possible.

Edit(6/21): 8 views, no posts. I'm sad. And that's a lot of people to slap the s**t out of. C'mon, introduce yourselves or something!
I'm so bad at this!

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. This is DnDarknuts.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:32 am

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

This post reeks of try-harding :P

WHY IS NOBODY COMING TO JOIN DnD?! Even just the skype chat. c'mon guys, you know you want to. I know you all missed me so much :maniacal:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:52 pm

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Hello friends I am here!! I see you! I refuse to let go of WMB so you'll always see me coming back!

How are you? How's life treatin ya?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]