View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Want WMB Back 

One-Post Wonder

One-Post Wonder

Hello. I'm Deth. Am I too late to join the club? Ha!

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:22 am

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Several years too late, perhaps. I guess I've been slacking on sticking around for the past few months and missed a couple posts. Only a couple. Sigh.

As I've repeated a handful of times, those of WMB who were around at its end moved on to a new site for Zelda Roleplaying. Currently the site is down, though it's been down a couple times already. I don't think this site will be coming back to its former glory, so I'll just continue being the gravekeeper, greeting new people as they come along.

Speaking of greetings, what's your story with Midna and how did you happen upon this place? I'm curious to hear.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Post Re: Want WMB Back
can you really afford to delete my post for containing the word fuckers? you have no members, you need all the messages you can get~

also I have seniority on you by like a hundred years

fuckers

Thu May 03, 2018 6:39 am

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Some can be older and yet do less in their time than their younger kin.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum.

Tue May 15, 2018 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

Not too exciting

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

I'm what, nearly a year late? Oh well. Here's a post.

Recently ordered the Twilight Princess manga, reminded me of this place. Might play through the game again over the summer now that I'm feeling in a Midna mood.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:37 pm

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

TwiliChaos wrote:
Several years too late, perhaps. I guess I've been slacking on sticking around for the past few months and missed a couple posts. Only a couple. Sigh.

As I've repeated a handful of times, those of WMB who were around at its end moved on to a new site for Zelda Roleplaying. Currently the site is down, though it's been down a couple times already. I don't think this site will be coming back to its former glory, so I'll just continue being the gravekeeper, greeting new people as they come along.

Speaking of greetings, what's your story with Midna and how did you happen upon this place? I'm curious to hear.

Gravekeeper... ouch. It hurts. Just passing through, checking in on the place. Lively as ever, cheers everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:19 pm

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

I'm a little sad that this place is kind of dead. I remember when I joined in 2010, and would have loved to see this site prosper and grow. It's really too bad that not much has happened since I was here last. I was hoping to see more members, and that this community would have grown. I suppose I'm just grateful that this site is still live. I miss all of my friends and this community quite a bit, but suppose it's alright since I have not been here for a while. I should really update my profile too, since some things have happened since I was last here.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:42 pm

WMB Newbie

WMB Newbie

... I'm still around, and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon :)

Still missing the Midna Fan Forum, which I first joined in 2007 :/

Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:22 am

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Oh look a person! Here's a post about my life that no one asked for XD

College is kicking my ass, my graduation was postponed, and it seems like I'm never getting outta there. I've got a job in the admissions office, I'm a digital art major so if any of you dabble in anything like that, tips are appreciated! Hobby wise I have literally no time for basically anything anymore but I still play breath of the wild and a select few other games on the wii u and the switch. (which no one ever made threads for)

I'm a bonafide adult, I am now the proud owner of a tupperware lid bin and a spice rack in my kitchen, and I now try to cook all of my meals instead of going out so there's that. My life isn't all that interesting these days, well SK, how's life? What are yall up to these days?

-- Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:43 am --

Also, I'd love to post more/start some new threads, but I'm not necro'ing old threads, is there an admin out there? Maybe we could archive the old posts? If we clean the place up we could put ourselves out there and get a wave of new members and not scare them off with the graveyard of posts from years ago...

Is it worth it? Am I trying to hard here? If Zelda Dungeon and Zelda Universe can keep themselves going still, I don't see why we can't resurrect this place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2