View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Hey All! 

Midna with or without her hat?
With 80%  80%  [ 8 ]
Without 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 10

Hey All! 

Welcome to The Twilight...

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Hey Cloud! I'ma bit late in saying this but welcome to WMB! Awesome story you have there, and I had a similar story that brought me to WMB a year ago. It is kinda Dying though, but new members Really help A lot! You can call me Ring, that's what most people call me around here. I'm one of the (slightly) less active souls who spend their time here, but hopefully that can change! Love the profile pic BTW. Enjoy your stay here at WMB!
:rave: :rave: :rave:

I will never forget Midna. Till they day I die, Midna will be forever alive in my heart.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

5RingWrestling wrote:
Hey Cloud! I'ma bit late in saying this but welcome to WMB! Awesome story you have there, and I had a similar story that brought me to WMB a year ago. It is kinda Dying though, but new members Really help A lot! You can call me Ring, that's what most people call me around here. I'm one of the (slightly) less active souls who spend their time here, but hopefully that can change! Love the profile pic BTW. Enjoy your stay here at WMB!
:rave: :rave: :rave:

late is better than never XD I know it is a shame to see such a good cause die out... and I do hold my hopes up that it can change but I fear that that fact rests on the new upcoming Zelda games. should Midna not come back those, then I feel this place will diminish, but should she return I expect to see a boom here ^^ and that's what I really hope for

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Hey All!
Hail Midna, queen of all our hearts.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:16 pm
Profile YIM

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

#1MIDNAFAN wrote:
Hail Midna, queen of all our hearts.

Hail! Our Twilight Princess :love:

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I didn't introduce myself here? Well I guess it's because I am so busy lately that I don't have much time for Want Midna Back but anyways let me introduce myself. I am camarosquid, one of the sites very active members. (Or was very active at one point in time...) I'm currently to busy with school and other things to be on here all that often anymore but I still hope to see you around.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm
Profile WWW

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
Greetings. I am new to this organization, and I was wondering if I could make a generous contribution by offering a testimonial. Are you still accepting them by chance?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Hey All!
Dr. Dastardly wrote:
Greetings. I am new to this organization, and I was wondering if I could make a generous contribution by offering a testimonial. Are you still accepting them by chance?

Yeah, we still are. Just place it in the "Our Love for an Imp" thread for the general testimonials thread.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 am

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Dr. Dastardly wrote:
We are indeed. If you start a new thread in this forum, "We Want Midna Back!", you can introduce yourself and give a testimonial. When we get around to getting them printed, we'll be sure to look in the introduction threads. If you want to make sure it gets included, post it in the 'Testimonials' topics, as FEZ says.

We eagerly await a chance to introduce ourselves to you :)

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 am

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
Thank you. It's nice to help and support such a worthy cause. ^_^

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm --

Just submitted my testimonial into the thread FEZ mentioned. I'm glad that I can help. I f I can assist in any other way, just call me. i have a few diabolical plots up my sleeve which you might find of interest. <evil chuckle> :plot:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:10 am

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Dr. Dastardly wrote:
Thank you. It's nice to help and support such a worthy cause. ^_^

-- Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm --

Just submitted my testimonial into the thread FEZ mentioned. I'm glad that I can help. I f I can assist in any other way, just call me. i have a few diabolical plots up my sleeve which you might find of interest. <evil chuckle> :plot:

hey friend ^^ that testimonial was a great read but if it is one of those then I think it goes to the testimonials thread

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2302

its so nice to see new faces popping up around, I hope you stay ^^ this threat could use a jumpstart to kick It back to life. in honesty, its dying. I don't want that...

-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 am --

camarosquid wrote:
I didn't introduce myself here? Well I guess it's because I am so busy lately that I don't have much time for Want Midna Back but anyways let me introduce myself. I am camarosquid, one of the sites very active members. (Or was very active at one point in time...) I'm currently to busy with school and other things to be on here all that often anymore but I still hope to see you around.

im pretty much on every day, I don't want this place to die and if it does, atleast I tried to do something ^^

----

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:13 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next