View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hello! ^__^ 

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Well this probably should have been my first post (I'm new to the whole forum thing...) but anyways hi!

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess was probably my first Zelda game that I played other than a little of Oracle of Seasons. I remember getting the game for Christmas along with our brand new Wii (which now doesn't work anymore...). Wow was it a fantastic game! I loved the look of it and the story, it was all so amazing. One character I enjoyed the most was Midna. Wow her story, her design, everything about her was dynamic and interesting. I really started to appreciate her more as the story progressed and probably like most people, was deeply saddened by the ending. After her as a companion, nobody could match her. She was important to the game as well as becoming your friend. I am actually quite sadden that Nintendo has not included her more beyond TP other than the Smash series and recently Hyrule Warriors. Not only do I love Midna, but the Twili are by far my favorite Zelda race, just ahead of the Zora. I truly hope Midna's story or at least the Twili story continue in the Zelda series.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Hello! ^__^
Well here's the chance to properly welcome you, Korppi! I'm probably the most hardcore gamer here with a diehard passion for jRPGs.(yet to play one that I actually hated) I also made a Let's Play of TP doing 100% if you're interested. Thank you so much for joining! You were able to start up a good amount of activity at a time when the site isn't doing too well. I really appreciate it. I hope to see you more around the forums. :rave:

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:53 pm

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I''l have to check out the Lets Play of TP, thanks!

Thanks for having me! ^_^ I do hope to be around the forums a lot till spring semester kicks in when things get really busy for me. Glad to bring more love of Zelda and Midna :rave:

Curiosus quasi Corvus

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:09 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Yeah, college is a pain in the ass when it comes to figuring out a schedule. Combine that with my videos and my college's gaming club, it's hard to find time to devote myself to WMB. I'm either studying, working, playing or recording. I still try to do what I can, but I'm not spending anywhere near as much time as in 2013. Such a pity.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:39 pm

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Yeah. I may not be able to do drawings as much (which sucks, I love drawing but digital drawings take so much time) but I could possibly keep up with some posts depends on how demanding this semester is. If its like last semester, probably not too much free time. But I am sure I could balance it out somehow. But for now, lets see if I can get a more original Midna drawing up (have an idea...) and some other stuff ^_^

Curiosus quasi Corvus

Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:47 pm
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Yooooo

I'm LWM. If I wasn't an Admin, my advice to you would be to ignore me. ...May as well still be, though.

It's not particularly active around here at the moment, but there are a fair few of us who just hang around and wait for someone new to talk to and the swoop down like a hawk. I recommend you don't squeak like a mouse in their presence. You have been warned.

Formalities aside, welcome!

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 pm

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hey! I am Chaos, a guy that's too obsessed with Midna to seriously be considered sane anymore (not since July...). Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay!

Make it a stay and not a hotel checkout. Quite a few of us here are professional in hunting and will bring your corpse back here. :-)
You don't want to be on the end of Twist's spear. It's barbed.

May the trifarce be with you.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:17 am
Profile WWW

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Hey! Im NotterribleIvan, or Ivan, or Notter.. I'm a little late to the party but hope you're still around enough to see this (since alot of people tend to leave in their first week).
I'm not that much around here since I have to focus most of my time on college, although coming few weeks will be better.

Yeah, have fun around here, maybe I'll speak to you again sometimes (let's hope so)!

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

notterribleivan wrote:
(since alot of people tend to leave in their first week).

Well, might as well start some actual discussion now.

Korppi,(is there any other nickname to call you by?) what games outside of Zelda are you into? While Zelda is my favorite game franchise, as I said before I'm a very diehard jRPG fan. I'm willing to try out pretty much everything from Final Fantasy to Fire Emblem under that genre.(except FFXIII Lightning Returns. :evil: )

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 am

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

For nicknames, you can call me Raven or Asteri if you want (korppi is actually Finnish for raven; no I'm not Finnish just liked how it sounded).

I'll admit I'm not a hard core gamer what so ever. I definitely played them more when I was younger. I am how ever interested in story games like RPGs and I often watch my boyfriend and brother play video games (lame I know but it's so much more interesting than TV). I've watched them play Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Uncharted, etc. But currently I'm mostly playing Pokemon Alpha sapphire and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with friends (I'm decent with Zelda, Yoshi, Greninja, and Kirby). While I don't play video games as much as I used to, I can generally hold a conversation about them. One of my favorite games other than Zelda TP is Okami. Beautiful game. I do really want to play Hyrule warriors too. Right now I mostly play on my 3DS (over the span of about 2 years, mostly Animal Crossing New Leaf; almost 500 hours on that game...). So yeah.

What are some of your other interests besides gaming? I personally love biology and one of my favorite classes was vertebrate zoology.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next