View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hi there!!! :3 

PILZ CHARAKANI

Neophyte

Neophyte

Hello Everyone!!! My name is Pilz Charakani and as you can see i´m new here (sorry if spelling errors found, english is not my native langage XD)

My first Wii game was The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and let me say that I'm not really a fan of TLOZ, but that game... THAT GAME!!! :love: Changed my opinion about EVERYTHING about TLOZ.

The first part of the game was really boring, the tutorial, the part were you have to find a cat and other stuff, but after that 2 hours of Yappity-Guippity: Finally A CHARACTER THAT I COULD LOVE AND CARE ABOUT :love: (Over Excited)

I am in a cell chained to the floor and transformed into a puppy... well a wolf really, and... suddenly... a strange mysterious figure appears from the shadows :o who is he? (sorry, at the beginning I thought she was a he :facepalm: Until I saw her... butt :blush: ) why those she want to help me get out of here? What is her name? More questions started to emerge in my mind. I kept playing the game until I heard that marvelous and shivering name: MIDNA :love: since then, Midna is and will be forever and ever my favorite character of Nintendo... lets make it my favorite character of everything that I have lived and seen!!! :maniacal:

Why do I love Midna? Well, for a lot of reasons:

- As I said before I don't know a lot of TLOZ but at least of Twilight Princess I know a LOT :hyper: In my opinion Midna is the strangest and most profound character of TP, you start to help her without knowing her real intentions (Actually, I thought that she would become evil later in the game and even be the final boss O.O ) but later you see that she is only trying to save her people and her kingdom of Twili, hidding her true intensions and feelings like MOST PEOPLE DOoOo!!!!... sorry...

- She is really cute

- I like her way of getting whatever she wants

- She is EPIC in Hyrule Warriors

- Love her voice

- And most important: I think that we all have a little Midna inside of us, we try to achive something but we don't really now how to, and sometimes we do the wrong thing (philosophy :facepalm: yeah...)

I think Midna deserves more videogames, there is a lot of fan art and fanfic of her but, ITS NOT ENOGH, its really awsome that Midna is in Hyrule Warriors but I think she needs more, being a playable character in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS for example.

P.D.: I'm writting a Fanfic of the story of Midna BEFORE the timeline of Twilight Princess, if you would like to read it here it is: http://charakani.deviantart.com/journal ... -466203799

ALSO MY DEVIANT: http://charakani.deviantart.com/

Thank you for reading!!! , I love this website, and: MAY THE SHADOW OF MIDNA PROTECT YOU

Drawing made by me.

Lots of cheers, Pilz Charakani

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:40 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Welcome aboard. I'm not on here as much anymore. Sometimes you can find me on the IRC chat so feel free to check that part of the site out sometime as well. It may seem empty at times but you got to keep timezones in consideration. And yes I agree with you full heartedly Midna is amazing. She is also my favorite character of anything ever and I would love her to be playable in Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS as much as that probably wont ever happen.

Anywho I hope you make yourself at home here at Want Midna Back. There is an amazing selection of people with their own stories to tell and I'm sure they will welcome you into the site as much as I am doing right now.

Enjoy your stay! :D

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:03 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Hi there!!! :3
Hey there, welcome to WMB! It's great to see new members to come on here. I hope we get to see you around the forums more! I'm FEZ, the diehard jRPG lover of the site and Let's Player!(and apparent insomniac wannabe since it's midnight here!) Don't worry, you're not the first to confuse Midna for a guy.(although your realization was funny :lol: ) I'm not AS in love with Midna as I was back in 2012, but she's still my favorite video game character.(tied with Godot from Ace Attorney) It's great to meet you and I hope we get to know each other better! :rave:

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:06 am

PILZ CHARAKANI

Neophyte

Neophyte

Thank you camarosquid and FEZ!!! ^_^ Hope to see you around!!! :)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:21 am

Ghostly Defender

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hi Char! I'm Xavian. The guy who lurks in the late hours of 2AM and never adds anything important to the conversation. The place may look dead. But I think you will find there is still some life kicking around here somewhere! Hope to read more from you! ^_^

Chaos wrote:
Light and Dark. Such things have altered meanings compared to their true nature.
Darkness is often referred to as negative, of wrong, corruption, and evil, when in truth, it is not.
People have grown to fond of the light, and have come to believe darkness as an anti, a negative.
I wish these views were changed. I prefer darkness over light, for its unparalleled harmony, peace, and atmosphere.
Sadly, I am too attuned to the light, as we all are, and subconsiously fear the darkness...

When we never should have.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 am
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Yo! It's great to see people who are so enthusiastic >.< I'm LWM. Basic rule about me is don't engage me in conversation, because I won't shut up.

You also shouldn't feed the cookies to the plant on the right. The one on the left is fine, but the right? It practically goes without saying.

Regardless of your plant feeding expertise, have fun :)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:21 am

PILZ CHARAKANI

Neophyte

Neophyte

^_^ Nice to meet ya Xavian and LWM :hyper: Thanks for your replies :3 may Midna watch your back :maniacal:

Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:28 am

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Hi there, and welcome to our 'little' place! I'm Ivan, or Notter and I'm kinda in a hurry, so I'll see you later! Have fun around here, always good to see some new faces around this place.

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:06 pm

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hey there! I'm Chaos, the guy who has gone insane (I'm quite sure I really am...) from his obsession of our favorite imp. I check into chat fairly often whenever I can, so perhaps we can talk at some point.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hi I'm Korppi! ^_^ I'm relatively new here as well. I am obsessed with Midna and LOZ: TP universe in general. I find Midna's character design and the Twili design in general quite fascinating. I am also on DA as well (see sig.). Really hope to see you around the forums and the chat!

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next