View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Want Midna Back is like a drug... 

Real Life King Dedede

Graphics Aficionado

Graphics Aficionado

... You just keep going back for more.

Don't do drugs, kids.

I found myself in the chat room a couple days ago, since I came by to dig up a template for something that I knew was buried here quite some time ago. Working on some forums of my own, you see, so of course I came back to my roots where my internet posting days all began to check and make sure I wasn't missing anything imperative. After finding the template I needed for post ranks, I blatantly stole asked the ol' Yitik if I could use the forum rules he wrote a million years ago, since I didn't feel like writing the same exact thing, and thus found myself browsing the boards again.

Too much nostalgia for me not to stay and chat a bit. I'll be around intermittently. I'd like to meet a few of you new faces, though, as it's certainly not the crowd it used to be so many years ago! You can call me by my name, Bram, or my current user name, Zehdils. :)

(Also, I never even used the post rank template, go figure. :P)

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:08 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Want Midna Back is like a drug...
Well in that case I hope to see you around the forums more! You've already met me, but I don't think I mentioned that I'm a die-hard jRPG fan. Well I am, so if I'm shouting random formulas that's why. :P Also, nice choice in your avatar/signature! WMB truly is a drug. I've been coming back for almost 3 whole years now and I'm not sure if I'll ever stop.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:22 am

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Hulloes there! I caught you in chat briefly but didn't chat much, unfortunately. As Fez said, I'm the newest Admin here (although I have been one for a few months now), and I'm pretty much known for always giving myself some sort of work to do. I've been working hard on organizing the forums primarily and watch over them. I also have direct contact with Rare so I harass him if I see any issues with the homepage as well. :P

As for what else I do, I also am an artist by hobby, so I'm working on a graphic novel (hence my signature), and I've done a few graphics for WMB as well. I was the one who redesigned the logo on the homepage and I made the current banner, and quite a few other things here and there.

I won't write you my entire resume but I've done a lot in retrospect. XD

Also I followed your tumblr link and... holy shit another Steven Universe fan. <3

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hello hello! Never had a chance to meet yet (sort of briefly on chat)

I'm a relatively new member who is obsessed with corvids and I'm a biology nut. I am a graphic artist as a hobby as well (I am on DA).

Hope we can chat for real some time.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]