View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 If a Fourth Super Smash Bros is Made... 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Post Re: If a Fourth Super Smash Bros is Made...
Nevermore wrote:
Legendboy wrote:
I do think that, if SSB4 ever comes out (I highly doubt Sakurai will be involved this time since he said he's done with the franchise), Midna WILL make it, either as a brawler or as an assist trophy. Be sure of it.
I'm curious as to why exactly you think Midna will be a shoe-in for the next SSB game. Mind elaborating? :)

Midna's insanely popular and in many polls out there (IGN one of the most withstanding) has her ranking as a favorite to join the Smash roster. If you remember, Pit, Wario and Olimar were all favorites for a future SSB release, and they joined the fray in Brawl. I don't see why not Midna.

Of course, there are four characters from Zelda, and adding a fifth one would make it the biggest roster from a franchise (not counting the whole Mario assembly which has eight characters in different, separate franchises). So that's why an assist trophy's far more viable.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:50 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Post Re: If a Fourth Super Smash Bros is Made...
If she was in the game, she would just be a Zelda clone. I think she would make a nice support trophy though.

I'll be happy with SSB4 as long as that useless Blue rat is not involved this time.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2