View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Who do you want to see on the SSB4 Roster? 

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Who do you want to see on the SSB4 Roster?
Yes I do. A mere assist trophy means she won't be in the roster.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Speaking of the leak, I didn't get my hopes up because of it. It could be just like the E3 leak where it turned out to be fake. Regardless, I am extremely happy to officially hear that Shulk will be in Smash 4! :rave:

Same here Buddy! Did you see the trailer yet? Metal Face is at the end of it and he says "Fancy Meeting you here... Monado Boy!" So I would assume Metal Face is a stage hazard of the Gaur Plains or is a boss of sorts. Well you don't see him per se but rather you hear his voice and see his shadow overlooking Shulk. Know what this means? It means that one of my newest favorite antagonists is going to be appearing in Smash Bros! But back to Shulk though, I really hope he has customizable party members when it comes to his chain attack move. Cause I really want to use Reyn. REYN TIME BABY!

Other than that I got all the characters I want. I got Reggie Fils-Aime in the form of the Mii Fighter and now we have Shulk. The only one left that wont appear as playable is Ridley because I'm 100% sure he will be the stage hazard of the Pyro Sphere stage. Sucks though cause Ridley, despite being big could just be scaled down or crawl on all fours like he did in Other M. Maybe next Smash Bros. I really want more Metroid representation. Samus and Zero Suit Samus are not enough for me.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:23 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

This thread isn't over yet! Since Mewtwo has been confirmed for DLC, other characters can still make it in. Anyone have leftover thoughts? After seeing Wonderful 101 music get into the game, I'm really hoping to see Wonder Red come in. There are so many possibilities for what his movesets could be and I'd love to see whatever they are.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 am

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

This is super far-fetched, but I've been on a Monster Hunter kick (actually, I should go make a topic for this...), and even though MH is Capcom, MH4 is going to feature Link and Samus, so I wouldn't be surprised if something from the MH universe made it into SSB at some point.

Anyway, I'd love to see one of the Shakalakas. Their alternate outfits could be the different masks they wear, so Cha-Cha's Acorn Mask, Kayamba's Pincer Mask, and then other generic masks, such as the Ancient Mask or the Barbecue Mask.

(For those of you who don't know MH, here's some artwork of Cha-Cha and Kayamba:)

ImageImage

Their movepools would honestly make themselves.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I may be interested to see Monster Hunter characters. It just might motivate me to finally play Monster Hunter.(still have MH3U in it's wrapping!)

Anyway, I've been seeing more and more people ask for Isaac from Golden Sun and he would probably be the most diverse character due to the nature of the game. In Golden Sun, Isaac's attributes all depended on what Djinni were equipped on him, and on top of that, unleashing their power would weaken Isaac himself but power up a summon. I'm thinking his playstyle would be a cross between Robin and Little Mac; his normal attacks would get weaker as he uses most special attacks, but his neutral special would grow stronger and reset his strength.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I am so hilariously addicted to MH3U. Way more than I thought I'd be. Bossfight the game!

Back on track, yeah, I've definitely seen a ton of requests for Isaac. I've personally never played Golden Sun, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in seeing him from what I've heard.

Other than the Shakalakas, I'd normally vouch for more Pokemon (I really wanted to see Zoroark >:), but what with Lucario, Mewtwo, and Greninja, anything they could do with Zoroark is pretty much already taken, and the roster of Pokemon is already very large.

I'm surprised we don't have more LoZ characters; no new ones at that. They could always squeeze in others. At least we have HW, yeah? Those get my Zant and Ghirahim yayas out at least.

I'm very, very sad that Banjo and Kazooie won't happen. Damnit, Rareware. I've been wanting them in since Melee.

Like, I'd be pretty happy if they licensed Spyro, just because childhood, even though Spyro is definitely no longer even close to the way it used to be. Year of the Dragon was my love. But I really can't see that happening. I think I'll be seeing Shakalakas first.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:18 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

While I do think 5 Zelda characters are enough, there aren't any new ones discluding the separation of Zelda and Sheik. If I wanted to see a new Zelda character in there that wasn't Midna, it would probably be Ghirahim. I can't really think of many other Zelda characters to put in there. I wouldn't be surprised if Lana was put in.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Eventually? Yeah maybe some HW originals may seep their way into Smash. I honestly wouldn't be particularly excited for them though since they're kind of one-offs right now, but maybe in a future Smash installation.

Hmm... gotta say, I can't really think of many more, just because I don't want to just list off all of the Pokemon or LoZ characters I'd want to see since there are already a lot so it's just excess at that point.

Maybe some more DK characters? I'd be very much down for King K. Rool, but I'm not sure how he'd play tbh. He'd just be another heavyweight, probably stuck somewhere between DK himself and Bowser.

Edit: So, semi bad-news:

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/nintendo-i ... G5sXfnF8eE

No DLC's planned. Although after reading the article, I actually strongly agree with the stance and think it's the most noble thing to do. Who knows, it may still happen in the future either way. I think Sakurai made a good decision, though.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I think we already talked about it in the general SSB4 thread, but I think it's more appropriate here. For anyone who doesn't know, not only is Smash now holding a ballot for people to vote who they want to see, but people have already torn through the files of the latest update and found 5 empty character slots. We can assume that one of these is for Lucas, so that's 4 more characters they have planned! I don't remember this next detail correctly, but if I do, a couple of the folders that were found were named "Roy" and "Ryu." In other words, there's a good chance we're going to see Roy from Fire Emblem 6 make a return and Ryu from Street Figher enter the fray!

I'll be honest, I'd rather not have Roy return. First off, we already have a Marth clone. I'm aware that Marth & Roy's sweetspots/sourspots are reversed, but even so, it doesn't seem like adding him is necessary, unless there was really THAT much demand for him! The only problem is that one of the Koopalings is named Roy, so that's going to get confusing!

As for Ryu, I've never played Street Fighter, but this seems like a cool addition. One of the most iconic characters from one of the most iconic fighting games? Sounds like a good idea! And we'll finally have Hadoukens in Smash!!!

Wed May 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Probably the most far-fetched and based solely on circumstance, Nintendo and Atlus have been getting all buddy-buddy lately, with SMT4, Persona Q and other games on the 3DS, I'd like to see Yu Narukami. Idk why, it'd just be fun to summon another self in a smash game. where P4AU was a regular fighting game, Smash isint, so it'd be fun.

Wed May 13, 2015 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next