View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Post Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4
Both Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl provided extremely memorable remixes of both classic and previously obscure Nintendo tunes. For this next iteration, what are some songs that you think deserve this treatment, as well?

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4
Oh, this is going to be a VERY long thread with me around. There were way too many themes I wanted to hear in Brawl that were left out. I always wanted to hear the Wind Waker Ganondorf fight in Brawl. And if I recall correctly, there were no Super Mario Galaxy soundtracks. At least include the Bowser Battle Theme! That was grand!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 am

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

There needs to be a new Majora's Mask themed stage with music from the game such as Clock-Town (remixes of all three days).

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

The Final Battle Against Metroid Prime is a must to me. That was a very easy battle, but the music was excellent. Very alien-like, very final, the only reason I can think of why it wasn't included in Brawl was because there wasn't enough room.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well technically this couldn't have been in brawl, but I would like it to be in the next one: Team plasma battle theme from Pokemon Black/White! I'd enjoy battling with that. :rave: Other than that I think most of my favorite music was in brawl. (Actually I discovered a lot of it through brawl.)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I personally think that instead of including older tracks from games such as the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess that they should try to incorporate tracks from newer games such as Super Mario Galaxy and The Legend of Zelda : Skyward Sword. This mainly has to deal with the fact that both of these games feature a fully orchestrated soundtrack, something that most Nintendo games seem to lack.

As for what kind of tracks I would like to hear in the next Smash Bros, I would definitely have to say that I would absolutely love them to include the theme that plays during the Koloktos boss battle in Skyward Sword. This boss theme is perhaps my all time favorite in the game let alone the entire Zelda series. This theme also plays during the Moldarach battle in Skyward Sword. They could even make it a special stage that alternates between the two bosses in the background while this music plays. If you want to get creative with the music that is. But the more I think about it, that track really does seem suited for a Smash Bros game in so many ways.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

twilightstarr wrote:
Well technically this couldn't have been in brawl, but I would like it to be in the next one: Team plasma battle theme from Pokemon Black/White! I'd enjoy battling with that. :rave: Other than that I think most of my favorite music was in brawl. (Actually I discovered a lot of it through brawl.)

I've heard it before and while it isn't as good as Team Galactic, it's something worthy of consideration of the next smash. Speaking of which, Team Magma/Aqua from Pokemon R/S/E! That battle theme was excellent, and the leader battle themes were only greater, making you feel impending doom only to realize that the fights aren't that hard. O.o

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Like I said before, I would rather them introduce newer tracks from newer games rather than old ones because of the fact that they wouldn't have been able to appear in Brawl due to the fact that the games weren't out at the time of development. An example of a game of this would be Kid Icarus Uprising. There is so much I could say about Kid Icarus Uprising and the relationship it should have with the next Smash Bros game such as the change of Pit's moveset, which WILL happen I am pretty sure of it as Sakurai, the man who was in charge of working on Brawl, also worked on Kid Icarus Uprising.

Kid Icarus Uprising featured many good tracks but one that stands out the most for me in terms of uniqueness would have to be the Lighting Battle theme. I will post a video of the track below as a spoiler for those of you unfamiliar with it. The use of the electric guitar in this track is what really stands out the most for me as it is the most noticeable but what also stands out to me is the use of the Kid Icarus main theme at certain points in the song. There are so many songs from this game that I would love to see included in the next Smash Bros game but this is a must for me.

Spoiler HTML code

Kid Icarus Uprising : Lighting Battle

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I could also imagine Nintendo putting in the Sky theme from Skyward Sword. They had Hyrule Field from TP in Brawl, so what's stopping it now? On a side note, when I first looked up a video of the sky theme, the top rated comment was "Fi says there is a 99% chance this will appear in SSB4." ^_^

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I know that the Ridley/Space Pirate theme was in brawl, at least I think it was but the next Smash Bros could use the Ridley theme from Metroid Other M because this track was actually orchestrated unlike most tracks from the Metroid series and it really is the only memorable track in Metroid Other M as well and this is mainly because the entire soundtrack was orchestrated which isn't suited to the series known as Metroid. A lot of people criticized Metroid Other M for a lot of reasons but I actually enjoyed it a lot and the Ridley battle and scene before it is one of my favorite moments in the series even though everyone says that the scene before the battle in Other M was the worst part of the game. I just think the more orchestrated music in the next Smash Bros, the better.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next