View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4 

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Post Re: Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4
Speaking of Nintendo Land, they could at the very least add the plaza theme somewhere in SSB4.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

The Nintendo Land plaza theme? I don't remember it very well. *looks it up* ...yes. Add this to a light-hearted stage! Heck, put in the 3DS Swapnote theme! I can imagine a stage combining the Wii U and 3DS's features. Why not do the same with the respective themes from each one?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

They need to put in more Kid Icarus Uprising tracks. I mean that game was directed by Masahiro Sakurai for peeps sake! I personally would like to see the boss battle theme as it gets the job done of being a blood pumping adrenaline rush kind of song. If you know what I mean. It gets the heart racing! If you want you can go ahead and click the spoiler below to listen to this magnificent track! There are so many other songs I want from this game to appear in the next Smash Bros game but this one is also a must. It even uses the Kid Icarus main theme!

Spoiler HTML code

Kid Icarus Uprising : Boss Battle Theme

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I've read a lot of comments from people saying Xenoblade music should be in SSB4. And yes, I agree: it should be in. We had the genius composers Yasunori Mitsuda and Yoko Shimomura! I know it's not exactly a Nintendo game, but they can make an exception for one third-party game! At least put Mechanical Rhythm in there!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

It's very possible and likely that music from Xenoblade Chronicles will be in the next Smash Bros game. Why I say this is because Monolith Soft is now owned by Nintendo and is apparently considered a first party developer. I did a quite Google search and found this little sentence from the Nintendo Wikia. Monolith Soft is a first party Nintendo developer purchased by Nintendo in 2007. Wise choice Nintendo. It's great to see that they acquired an amazing game studio.

As for other music they could use I think it would be pretty funny to see music from the Nintendogs and Cats game for the Nintendo 3DS. I will admit that I never played the one for the 3DS but it would be quite comical to fight while a cheerful and peaceful song is playing in the background. Lame idea I know but hey why not?

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3