View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Music You'd Like to Hear in Smash Bros. 4
camarosquid wrote:
I know that the Ridley/Space Pirate theme was in brawl, at least I think it was but the next Smash Bros could use the Ridley theme from Metroid Other M because this track was actually orchestrated unlike most tracks from the Metroid series and it really is the only memorable track in Metroid Other M as well and this is mainly because the entire soundtrack was orchestrated which isn't suited to the series known as Metroid.

I second this. The Ridley battle theme that was already presented in Brawl was great, but I would MUCH rather hear the Other M or Super Metroid version. The Brawl version just...isn't as memorable, probably because they remixed it too much.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

How about the music that plays during the final battle with Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy? Actually scrap that, wait we can have that in the game as well but I just thought of a better track from that game. The Road to Bowser. This track is a orchestrated version of the one from Super Mario 64 if I recall correctly and when I heard this track for the first time in Super Mario Galaxy I just had a rush of nostalgia due to how memorable and epic this track was. Anything from the Super Mario Galaxy games would work but these two I think are a must.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
Anything from the Super Mario Galaxy games would work but these two I think are a must.

Indeed, Super Mario Galaxy had a brilliant soundtrack, and the Road to Bowser ALWAYS give me goosebumps! :) As far as the final Bowser theme, I love it, but I'd prefer the Super Mario 64 final battle theme. Either or, Bowser usually has battle themes more epic than he is.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

More tracks from the Pikmin series would be welcome. I think that they could use some tracks from Pikmin 3 once it comes out later this year. They said it would come out in Spring so the inclusion of tracks from that game would more than likely be logical and should happen. Pikmin is one of Nintendo's most creative game series and I would love to see more with this series in Smash Bros as the inclusion of Olimar in Brawl was excellent. Seeing as how Olimar isn't in Pikmin 3 from what I can tell it only raises more problems but there are ways they could work around it.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Never heard any Pikmin music outside what you've posted in Game Music, but Nintendo generally gives good music. Speaking of which, I think Warioware should get some more music. Some of it was really good, another was...annoying as hell. Either way, there's more Nintendo can do with Warioware's music.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:28 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I think they could use some tracks from 25th Anniversary Zelda Symphony. You know the disc that came with Skyward Sword if you bought the game earlier on? That CD had a good amount of tracks and I think that if they were included in the next Smash Bros it would make me quite happy. They don't need to add all of the tracks from that CD but they could add ones such as Gerudo Valley, Both Symphonic movements of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, as well as the Kakariko Village theme.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

The orchestrated tracks from the 25th Anniversary CD would be something nice to see, but I'm curious as to where each one will loop. It's rather difficult to find a point in an orchestrated piece for it to loop back to another specific point.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:35 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Now that I think about it, music from Nintendo Land could be used in the next Smash Bros game. Nintendo Land featured a lot of good classics that were remixed to sound even better and one of my favorites in Nintendo Land would have to be the Lower Norfair/Magmoor Caverns theme that plays during most of the lava stages. Of course there are others I would like to see such as the Ganon Battle, Gerudo Valley, and various other tracks from both Metroid Blast and The Legend of Zelda Battle Quest. I just think that it would be a bit of a waste to leave Nintendo Land out of the next Smash Bros game.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I feel as though recycling Nintendo Land remixes would be a waste when SSB4 could just use it's own remixes. However, I've never been a huge fan of Smash remixes in general. The only one that comes to mind as a really great remix is Zelda II's temple theme.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:44 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I am running out of ideas at this point so how about they use the new Mii Maker theme from Wii U and 3DS? Just throwing it out there because I believe that Brawl used the one from Wii or was it the Picto Chat music that it used? But what I really want to see is more Zelda tracks. How about some tracks that never got to see the light of day in Brawl? Such as the Ganondorf Battle theme or even Midna's theme in general. No, not Midna's Desperate Hour, I am talking about her own theme. Another thing that would be awesome to see in the next Smash Bros would be the Ghirahim Battle theme from Skyward Sword!

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next