View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Polls not working? 

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Polls not working?
Some things to try if your polls aren't working for whatever reason.

Reset your router. Sometimes it doesn't like cookies that go through, and we recently updated to v3.0.6.

Delete your cookies. Just delete WMB's if you want, but eh, sometimes it pays to be thorough, so if you can afford to get rid of all of 'em, do so.

If that doesn't work, hopefully we can find a solution by communicating in this thread.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW

The God Hand.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I have done all of the above but I will try them again, it is not working for me. Hopefully you can fix it.

Peace.

If you don't know who I am, that's most likely because I only ever visit WMB like 3 times a year, post once and then leave till I remember this is bookmarked then return to do the same thing again and again. And Hey. I found out there is a glow feature, look at that, that's pretty awesome guys.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Post Re: Polls not working?
Polls fixed. There's a minor variation that isn't found in certain themes (IE, "Serenity" and "PlayStation" for us) in which part of viewtopic_body.html's template has {S_HIDDEN_FIELDS} and, directly after it, is {S_FORM_TOKEN}. Arrow and CarbonCopy had that initially, so people using those themes saw no effect from the update to phpBB 3.0.6. I've cleared the cache and made the addition to Serenity and Playstation, so it should be smooth sailing from here outward for everyone else, too. I just tested it in my weekly poll to a very successful avail. Happy voting!

Source:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1863595

Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

The God Hand.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Thanks Dak, I think I use the playstation one (That's the black one right?) Now I can poll again.

Peace.

If you don't know who I am, that's most likely because I only ever visit WMB like 3 times a year, post once and then leave till I remember this is bookmarked then return to do the same thing again and again. And Hey. I found out there is a glow feature, look at that, that's pretty awesome guys.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 am

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Polls not working?
Huh. Never would have considered that. Thanks tons, Dak.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]