View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 WMB Ranks 

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post WMB Ranks
Yeah, we've got ranks now :) . Nothing really important; no special permissions are given; they don't look good on a resume...they're just fun :P . You advance in rank depending on your post count.

Template(In Case Anyone Else Wants To Make One):

Normal Ranks

Lurker - 0

One-Post Wonder - 1

Neophyte - 2

WMB Newbie - 5

Forumite - 10

Midna Fan - 20

Midna Devotee - 50

Midna Fanatic - 100

Midnaholic - 250

Midna's Clergy - 500

WMB Addict - 750

Bearer of the Elements - 1000

Bearer of the Fused Shadow - 1250

Bearer of the Triforce - 1500

O_O; - 2000

Obsessed - 2500

Serious Business - 3000

Deity - 5000

Special Ranks

Triforce of Courage

- Given to Kylethedarkn for his efforts in constructing the original WMB site. In conjunction with the other Triforce bearers, he helped found this movement and give it a ground outside of the forums that spawned it.

Triforce of Wisdom

- Given to Yadda for getting this place rolling, and keeping it going behind the scenes. He's allowed to be anal, because he knows more than the rest of us put together about the inner workings of the site and forum.

Triforce of Power

- Given to Yitik, the crazy bugger who figured that this might actually work, and the community manager inside the site and forum and ambassador to the fan community.

WMB Punching Bag

- Given to DaKing9 in the first few days of the website, because Yadda and Yitik were bored and spent their time poking fun at him. If you're having a bad day, this is an excellent stress relief, so go ahead and nail him. That's what he's there for :) .

Awesome Music

- Given to centralservices for bringing WMB into the auditory medium. He wrote an original song, now dubbed Imp's Overture for the movement back before it had a website or its own forum. You can find it in the thread in Initiatives labeled "The Song".

Yes, really

- Yadda rigged it so the first person to sign on with the name "Midna" would get this rank. If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting her here, you'll know what I mean when I say that the intended irony of this action didn't exactly go through as planned ;) . Midna has contributed well in her own way, so we feel she deserves to keep the title.

Walking Synthesizer

- Given to Flibster for his substantial contributions to the community and the movement. Not only is he an amazing and dedicated musician, but has helped us out financially a substantial amount since he joined up, and is one of the most passionate Midna supporters we have frequenting this forum.

Catalyst

- Given to blcman upon entering the forum, since it was he who really kicked the Mass Email into gear back on the original Nsider. He's not here much, but we assure you, he is awesome.

These might be subject to change (for which, as usual, you can blame Yadda). Just one more little addition to encourage the growth and activity of our community :) .

Oh, and yes, we are still giving out special ranks for particularly prominent people in the community, and eventually, when we need them, moderators (but we don't right now, so please don't pester the admins ;) ).

So, all that having been said, have fun. It may not seem like much, but a large and positively active community is the only way we can bring her back! See you later!

-New Ranks as of 30/06/2014-

Banned - Banned Users

Chief Of Negotiations

Given to theonlyone because:
Yitik wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot about him! He hasn't been around in a while. He used skills in bribery and stubbornness to get us noticed by IGN at one point. It was really interesting, and in the end, quite effective, so he got a rank for it.

Project Junkie

- Given to Light World Midna for juggling damn near every project at once for this place. This includes her Mirror of Twilight replica project, and the printing and binding of the testimonial. Unfortunately the initiative did die after a while, but she gave it a damn good shot when it was still active.

Web Wizard

- Given to Foxtrot813 for keeping this place from hanging itself and bringing it back to life whenever it does. Most of his stuff is behind the scenes work so no one really knows what he does, but we know this place would have exploded a long time ago if he wasn't around.

Site Savior

- Given to Rare Addict for keeping this place from dying when it really probably should have. From running the main page to all his work on WMB 2.0 and keeping the forums in check, he couldn't not deserve this.

Uuuh...

- Uuuh...

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:46 pm
Profile WWW

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 pm
Profile WWW

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Aw, so I guess I don't get to keep "Awesome Music". Oh well, guess I have to work my way up like everybody else.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:12 pm

Triforce of Wisdom

Triforce of Wisdom

I was messing around when I gave you that title, if ya want it back then I'd be glad to restore it.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well, please do, I was growing rather attached.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:57 pm

Triforce of Wisdom

Triforce of Wisdom

Well, there ya go. Yer custom rank's back. Now respond to the PM I just sent ya.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Woo, we have two users with custom titles now :P . CS got his because he wrote a thirteen-minute song and recorded it purely for WMB, and DaKing got his...well, I guess he got his 'cuz me 'n Yadda were bored, and it was funny. Everyone else has to earn it! :lol:

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:26 am
Profile WWW

Triforce of Wisdom

Triforce of Wisdom

You forgot the 'Triforce' custom ranks that me, you, and Kyle have because we're the founders of this place.

Last edited by Yadda on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:28 am
Profile YIM

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I mean...

WHAT DO I DO???

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next