View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Feedback 

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

D'you remember way back when - Rare cracked down on spammy posts, and was asking people to actually post in discussion forums rather than forum spam and games, and to an extent the general discussion board? He deleted it then, if I recall correctly. So it's been gone for a looooong time.

On another note, the Mini-Chat actually worked? :/ I saw lots of people on it on the 'Who is online' page, but every time I followed the link I got an error. I thought everyone else was staring at a blank page waiting for it to become available. Aww, I wish I didn't miss that, it sounded like it could've been fun. :(

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 am

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Twist wrote:
Midna Imp did bitch about you and me being too strict though so it would have been fun if you were there for that. :lol:

One of the best moments of my life. You certainly missed some stuff, but it wasn't that important.

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Feedback
the kid needed it. certainly calmed his spam

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I'm bumping this topic intentionally, because I feel like it's a very important but overlooked one.

After adding a new subforum to the site I realized there are likely plenty of overlooked holes and such that it'll only better us to patch. With that, has anyone been able to give any thought to what it is we can continue to do to improve the site? Anything you guys want to see just in general?

I'm continuing to try and come up with new ideas, so I'm sure you guys will see minor edits here and there, but any outright suggestions that we can discuss will certainly help move things along, and will help me determine what it is that the forum members really want to see, instead of me just BSing as I go along.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

At the moment, I don't have too much to add. The only things I can think of at the moment are adding new subforums. I feel like there should be an anime thread, since that topic takes up a fair portion of the threads in the general Media discussion. In addition, when we're ready to do so, I think it would be wise to make a Contests subforum. That's all that comes to mind at the moment, but I think it's a decent start. I feel like the presence of a subforum alone helps inspire more activity, since I was thinking of talking more in the Yugioh thread when it was moved to the Board/Card games subforum.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
At the moment, I don't have too much to add. The only things I can think of at the moment are adding new subforums. I feel like there should be an anime thread, since that topic takes up a fair portion of the threads in the general Media discussion. In addition, when we're ready to do so, I think it would be wise to make a Contests subforum. That's all that comes to mind at the moment, but I think it's a decent start. I feel like the presence of a subforum alone helps inspire more activity, since I was thinking of talking more in the Yugioh thread when it was moved to the Board/Card games subforum.

Good ideas, actually. It surprises me that there is no Anime subforum in particular. I'll go about adding one really soon then. It'll take a while to get all the topics moved, so I may need some help with finding them all.

As for Contests, I'll hold off until we have a contest, but then absolutely, I'll add a subforum.

I'm glad that the subforum I added has helped inspire more posts as well. I think the issue is that when a subforum isn't in someone's face, they have a harder time thinking or remembering that that topic exists, if that makes sense.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:05 pm
Profile WWW

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

The forums would have gotten by (and had for several years) without a lot of the new additions. Without the new smilies, new ranks, avatar gallery, etc etc... that doesn't mean they're not utilized or appreciated. :)

I'm not trying to dis you thinking it's not necessary, because you're right; it isn't. But even little minor changes add up, and can make a difference to some people. As with Fez, having the new subforum inspired him to post about cards again.

Still, it's noted that you don't think anything is necessary. Floor is still open for others who may still think otherwise, and I'll still be making minor changes as I come up with them.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

The (almost) daily discussions are a really nice idea. They actually popped up in my Google Now cards the other day, and it's cool to feel sort of transiently involved in Zelda discussion with people I know I can trust without having to feel obligated to pop in here. It's a really decent way to spend some good thought without taking much time away from what else I'm up to.

So, thank you! Please keep doing those.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Didn't expect to see you pop in! Anyway, that's really nice to hear that Rare's idea payed off! I have to admit I was skeptical about it at first since it seemed like just bringing what would be forum topics to the main page, but I'm glad to see that it wasn't a waste!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7