View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 WMB Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr) 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Post WMB Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr)
Heyo, people. It's the Jetman. In your land, I am known as the Legendboy. I rarely pop up here to see what's happening in the Twilight Realm, but when I do, it's because I'm looking for a bit of help here and there, provided we don't overload our good admins over here.

Currently, I'm basically the tech guy who's in charge of everything Social-related; with the sole exception of DeviantArt's WMB group, I was the one who opened up the outlets for Facebook, Twitter, and now Tumblr (which I'm gonna be discussing in a bit), which Rare is now responsible of managing. I'm also the one who works with the banners and design of these outlets, so they look updated to today's overall standards.

Now then, I'm opening up a thread for any discussions regarding these outlets. People who want to contribute, share and/or help out with Facebook, Twitter and/or Tumblr can post here and I'll be in the lookout, hopefully with Rare also taking notes. Speaking of Tumblr, we've swapped the original Tumblr page with a new one I've made that I will be personally managing, though I will need an extra hand to post, answer, and reblog content in the site. So if you are well-versed in managing Tumblr pages and love seeking Midna and/or Zelda stuff, then please send a message to us. I'll greatly appreciate it.

Anyway, if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or DeviantArt. Share the page with your friends if you feel proud of being part of this community. And if you have any ideas or comments, please drop a comment below. I'll greatly appreciate it.

JETZ out.

Sat May 16, 2015 3:16 am
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: WMB Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr)
Nothing much has been done on the deviantART page, certainly not in terms of news. I check for submissions to accept every day, and I sometimes see Rare submitting a piece that is going to be featured in the fan art corner, but that's it. No news posts or anything, but I'd be happy to take that on.

As for Tumblr, I'm following the WMB page and again, I don't see a lot happening. I'm happy to help with that one, too

Sat May 16, 2015 6:40 am

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: WMB Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, DeviantArt, Tumblr)
Like LWM said, not a whole lot is happening on DA ( trying to find art to add as much as possible). Facebook seems to be doing okay but its mostly the news and once in a blue moon features fanart. Not sure what could be added though.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Sat May 16, 2015 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]