View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:09 am

Forum rules

CURRENT STATUS: Yitik is BACK! Well, for the most part... But HE'S BACK!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Want Yitik Back -- Mass Mailing 

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Want Yitik Back -- Mass Mailing
Hi there, guys :) . I see Yadda's been doing his darndest to ensure the forum seems like it's going to go supernova if I don't come back. Well...call off the fireworks, I guess, because the email worked :P . I posted a little more thoroughly on MFF, but I'd like to thank CS once again for getting this going here, and for deigning to keep WMB up and running. Thanks to all the rest of you who contributed to the email, too; I wish our own Mass Email had worked so well! :lol:

Anyway, back to work, I guess. Got some stuff to do. The CafePress shop has gone NOWHERE at all, and I'm wondering why. Also, interview with Akiko Koumoto; someone needs to test out their fax machine. Check out the site in the thread that Akiko's a part of (I think it's called Activision or something, I dunno); there's a fax number somewhere on it. I've tried, but I think my fax machine is too rebellious for the task. Finally, the CD. We've got our own group of musicians, but keep supporting them. This music's gotta be the best.

Also, if anyone sees my grandfather on here, forward him to this post. He thinks WMB is a cult, and I'd love to see the expression on his face as he reads this.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Haha, a cult. For some reason, that's hilarious. Now I feel like making up a bunch of scripture we recite and rituals and stuff just to freak him out, but I suppose that wouldn't help the situation very much.

As for getting stuff done, I wouldn't worry about the music very much, because Flib, Zoku, and I basically have that covered. I think TO1 wanted to contribute as well, so I guess we can always take contributions from outside the regular circle. Cafépress puzzles me too, though. Come on guys, I know a bunch of you want to get into the artist usergroup, and now is a great chance to do it. As for faxing... well, I don't have a fax machine :x .

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 pm

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

A cult? interesting...

Wait, the music is taken care of? Crap, I wanted to see if I could do something. Oh, well... where is CafePress, anyway? I saw that, and I've been looking for it...

Good to see you back, Yitik.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Great to have you back Yitik. :D

I'm glad the e-mail did good, instead of bad :P

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Odolwa wrote:
A cult? interesting...

Wait, the music is taken care of? Crap, I wanted to see if I could do something. Oh, well... where is CafePress, anyway? I saw that, and I've been looking for it...

Good to see you back, Yitik.

No, we can still take music. I'm just saying that if nobody else decides to contribute, Flib, Zoku, and I should be able to fill up the CD by ourselves. If you have a song you want to contribute, please do. Besides, I want to hear it anyway ;) .

And the cafepress thread is right here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=369&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
If you're looking for the site itself: http://www.cafepress.com

Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4