View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Hey, Let's Make a Poster 

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
Spoiler HTML code

jpg

Spoiler HTML code

Bmp

So in other words, it has to be a png so far.
Spoiler HTML code

PNG

Hopefully it blends with the others a little better now.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

The level of polish is definitely more noticeable in both of your pieces, Cry and Prom. Thanks a million for providing these!

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Okay, first off I know I am bumping a thread that hasn't been replied to in several months but seeing as how it is in the initiative section of the forums and that I have something of importance to say as well. Okay well seeing as how LightWorldMidna is handling putting the poster together, I figured that maybe I could lend a hand. I was talking with Rare about the poster and seeing as how LightWorldMidna has her hands full with things dealing with the initiative as well as other life interventions, I figured that maybe I could put the poster together instead.

Now I do not mean to steal the spotlight either but I think that seeing as how I tend to have a good eye with design and a lot of free time maybe I could put the poster together instead. I don't mean to take away this project from LWM either in fact I am merely just wanting to move the progress of the Twilight's Gift to completion as fast as possible as I think time is of the essence. I don't mean to rush the Twilight's Gift either. I already got all the art pieces saved as PNG files so when I open them in Photoshop they will already be cropped out. And seeing as how I made banners and other things for the site before I am sure I could do a fine job at this. Also I will make sure to keep the poster in the same light and style of what was generated here on this thread so I will make sure to do it justice. So to sum it up, I am planning to and am actually going to put together this poster to help out as I haven't heard of the progress since like forever.

And don't worry, like I just said, I will make sure to follow what was established here on this thread and by that I mean follow the plans that LightWorldMidna had herself about the poster such as adding a border, having the Mirror of Twilight in the Middle of the poster, and having the WMB logo in the poster. All that kind of stuff. I think I made this message a bit to long but I tend to do that with my forum posts these days. So without further ado, I hope you all don't mind this choice that I am making and can accept it. It is just that things have been delayed for so long that I am starting to think that it might never get done and I want to do everything I can to help. Oh and this doesn't meant that LWM has to scrap her progress either but I am not even sure about the progress she made with the poster so far since that last post made with the general basic design. If you read this message, I thank you for your time. I just want to see the Twilight's Gift become complete as soon as possible and this is part of the gift.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

If possible, Camaro, (and I know this is asking a lot) Would you be able to finish by next Wednesday? I need to have the design by then to finish the project. If you can't, I'll just have to make the poster entirely myself for the project and let yours be sold in the Zazzle store (As I am assuming, considering limitations such as my ability and my computer, my won't be as good as yours). If you were able to finish it by then, I'd be able to spend more time working on the design for the case, instead.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

LightWorldMidna wrote:
If possible, Camaro, (and I know this is asking a lot) Would you be able to finish by next Wednesday? I need to have the design by then to finish the project.

I will see what I can do. The size of the poster is tabloid right? 11x17? But yes I will see what I can do. If anything though the hardest part might just be making the background but I am thinking of going for something similar to the 25th Anniversary Poster with all the Links except have it use colors such as black, white, (not technically colors...) possibly orange, and greenish blue. Actually I will just use whatever looks the most appealing but I will see what I can do. To be honest though, this is probably my most anticipated part of the Twilight's Gift.

-Edit-

Okay, I took the time today and whipped up the poster. I will post the Link to it below as I posted it on DeviantArt but only because Photobucket made the image look like trash. In fact one of the main factors why I did this so soon was because LightWorldMidna said that she needed it done before next Wednesday so I thought that I might as well do it sooner than later so I could help her out. Overall, I am absolutely satisfied with the final result and I love how I made the background stand out really well. I would have added a border which was originally intended but if I did that it would look out of place in that it would be a bit to cramped. I also hate flipping around images when it comes to things like Midna who has specific details on certain sides so I made sure NOT to flip them around even though it might have made things more easier to layout but overall I think this works out perfectly.

http://camarosquid.deviantart.com/art/Want-Midna-Back-Poster-363589756?q=gallery%3Acamarosquid&qo=0

Spoiler HTML code

Want Midna Back Poster (Finalized)

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:05 am
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

No replies? :( In any case, this looks wonderful, Squid! All of the individual drawings blend extremely well together. Additionally, the use of coloring in the background is surprising, but effective. Thank you so much for doing this. :D

Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 am
Profile WWW

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Oh, that is awesome! I like it. Haha... yeah this is one of those threads that have gone on for so long that I just started ignoring it. Then I randomly decided to check it.
That's how I use forums. *nod*

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22