View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Let's Play Twilight Princess 

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Let's Play Twilight Princess
if your stating out, and if you legally own the game, get dolphin, a twilight princess rom, and an on screen recorder, there are a few that are free

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:58 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Let's Play Twilight Princess(Active Poll)
At long last, I have finally made it! It's almost been 2 years now, but I've finally started Let's Play Twilight Princess!!!! :rave: :rave: :rave:

I'm hoping this will get better as time goes on. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I want this to also be a method of advertisement in order to get others to WMB. If you can, tell other people you know like Twilight Princess(or Zelda in general) to watch this. However, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't comment about WMB. If people knew about it, then watching this may feel forced to them. Regardless, I am SO glad to have finally started this game! :rave:

-- POLL INFO --

Well, Twilight Princess has been going well so far for me. I just finished recording episode 4 and it's currently being edited as I'm typing this. However, there's something I want to ask you guys. On episode 2, I decided to change the ratio format to 16:9 to get rid of the black bars. While they're not completely gone on my videos, it's a significant change. Unfortunately, doing this caused a decrease in resolution in my videos. So, I wanted to ask you, and I started a poll on this topic; should I return the video to 4:3, keeping black bars with higher resolution, or keep it at 16:9, removing the black bars but decreasing the resolution? I'll have the videos below so you can compare them.
Spoiler HTML code

Episode 1, 4:3

Spoiler HTML code

Episode 2, 16:9

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post Re: Let's Play Twilight Princess(Active Poll)
I don't really see a significant difference in the quality. I even find that the 4:3 version is somewhat distorted. I'd definitely take 16:9.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:47 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Well I just got back from classes, and even though I have to go back out again for one last class, I think I'll stick with 16:9 since that's what everyone else wants. In that case, OK. I'll keep the rest of my videos at 16:9.

-- Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:27 am --

Whoa, it's interesting looking back on the previous posts. Anyway, I'm just at Midna's Desperate Hour and...I'm finding myself at a loss for words. I'm not really sure what to say. I know that I can continue to talk about the scene itself and Midna's character in the past, but I'm having a hard time thinking of what exactly to say. Does anyone have any pointers?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I'm not sure if there is anything reasonable you can say during this scene since any comment might just destroy the atmosphere. I guess it's pretty much impossible to fake your reaction of your first time playing through that part, because you have just played it so often by now that it will never sound legit. Maybe you explain before the scene that you will be silent for a while so the viewer can fully experience the tragedy of MDH without distraction. You can say that they are about to see the most important scene of the game.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:54 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Well, this kind of went and left as far as WMB was concerned. The Twilight Princess LP is over, and I did a...fairly decent job talking about WMB. It was only a couple of subtle sentences, but I didn't realize that I was sounding genuinely sad. I don't know how many people outside of WMB will see this, but I might as well share it with the rest of you.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3