View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 So I've got some ideas... 

Tumblerite

WMB Newbie

WMB Newbie

Hi, Liz here.

I just joined but I had some Ideas that I wanted to share. I've tried to look at most of the ideas that have already been posted so that I don't say any that have already been suggested.

If any of these have already been suggested or If I've posted this in the wrong area I apologize!

1. Other Youtubers/LP-er's.
I don't claim to personally know any of these people, but from watching them over the years I think they would be good supporters and would help with exposure. They are:
-Nate Smith (NateWantsToBattle): While he's best known for his Pokemon stuff, he is a self proclaimed hard core fan of Midna (her little materialization jingle is one of his cell phone notification sounds). At one point he had a running Twilight Princess LP but discontinued it because he felt it didn't have enough support, though I'm sure If we all banded together we could convince him.
-The crew on FarFromSubtle: They do a whole variety of games and aren't tied to Nintendo, but from what I've seen of their existing Zelda LP's they're really in to the story and in to witty characters which is why I think they would probably love Midna.

I would list more but these are the only two who I think would really fit.

2. Tumblr
- If there isn't a WMD Tumblr yet I think we should make one. It's like a hub of fandoms and a blog about Midna would definitely draw attention.

I have other Ideas, but these are my most sold ones as of now, please let me know what you think!

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:12 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Great ideas. Simple but good nonetheless. Surprised no one commented on these yet. Anyways I made a post a couple of days ago about how the internet is a powerful and influencing place and how we could use that to our advantage. If you want to get a Tumblr rolling for Want Midna Back then I suggest either doing it yourself or contacting an Administrator such as Rare Addict and see what he thinks but at this point I see no harm at all with it in fact I encourage it. Especially seeing as how Tumblr is quite popular to begin with. I'll admit though that I am not all to familiar with Tumblr except that it's a sort of blog site.

But overall yeah I think it's worth a shot. And when it comes to Let's Plays we have a member on here who is currently working on some but just needs a computer to get it rolling as he already has the equipment to do Let's Plays. If you want to know which member it is he goes by the username FEZeldalord12345.

One of the ideas I got recently was using hashtags on Twitter as well as using @WantMidnaBack to try and get more people on the internet aware of Want Midna Back. I've also thought of going on other forums and finding a clever way to advertise this place in a way so that it doesn't seem like spam. One idea that would work when it comes to that would be making a signature that is a link to Want Midna Back's website which honestly would be an easy task for me seeing as how I made the Avatar and Signature you see on my current profile here.

Anyways thanks for suggesting some of these ideas. They aren't much but honestly anything at this moment is better than nothing as Want Midna Back is sort of currently in a rut at the moment and isn't really going anywhere at this current time. But yeah if you want to make a Tumblr for Want Midna Back then feel free to do so or at least contact an Administrator on this site like Rare Addict and hopefully he can help get it going.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

Tumblerite

WMB Newbie

WMB Newbie

Yeah, I think I might make the blog myself. It's kind of sad to see that not much is going on bet everything goes through highs and lows and I just kind of hope the site bounces back. My blogs aren't particularly popular but I'll do my best to spread the word!

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Making a Tumblr is a great idea, I'm surprised no one has thought about it yet. I'm sure Rare will have no problem with it. If you need any help running it, I'm familiar with Tumblr and could help you out. But as far as setting it up goes, I'd say go right ahead. I don't see why there would be any issues, and if there were it's not like we can't delete it later.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm

iPunch stuff

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Any news about the LP?

I'm not very familiar with Tumblr but I followed that WMB tumblr anyway. Will probably try to reblog lots of stuff, and don't forget to always put #midna as a tag guys, that'll help.

Edit: whoopsie wrong thread, there's one for the tumblr.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:14 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: So I've got some ideas...
childofaeolus wrote:
While he's best known for his Pokemon stuff, he is a self proclaimed hard core fan of Midna (her little materialization jingle is one of his cell phone notification sounds)!

Wow I want this! Does anyone know where I can find a clean clear version of that sound so I can put it on my phone!?

EDIT: Found it, got it, sooo pumped!!! :D

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]