View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 The Venn Multiverse 

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: The Venn Multiverse
Bad went on grinning. He had struck gold; Dave was nearly as controlled, cunning, and frankly, smart as he himself was. Nearly. That in itself was something to worry about - Dave likely still believed Bad to be nothing more than an interdimensional psychopath, but Marceau needed to keep a handle on the situation. He had to take his question well and, as usual, that meant doing the exact opposite of what his opponent expected.

"Like I toldja, some stuff I got just ain't possible in your, wuzzat, paradise? And some things that are possible there ain't possible where I been. Judgin' by the look of that smarmy bugger's mug now, I'd say I could stand to learn and discover a few things by comin' with you. And course, you're a real suave bastard. Havin' you as a tour guide'd really sweeten things up, for both of us, I'd say."

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:36 am
Profile WWW

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Dave paused for a few moments to think, rubbing the scruff stubble on his face all the while. Though he pondered the decision greatly, his need for wealth overwhelmed him. His family needed the money.

"Alrighty Mr. Bad. You find us a way outta here, you can come back with me to my world. We got us a deal."

Dave held out his hand for the deal-sealing handshake.

(OOC: What an incredibly short post after a long period of time.)

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Bad grinned toothily, adjusted his ring, and clasped Dave's hand roughly to shake it. "Yer a smart bloke, you is. 'n I'll be sure you're paid all it's worth.

"Can't do much for findin' ya a way out, though. Y'ever been on a street carriage? Just kinda does its li'l route 'round the place and drops ya off when 'syer time to get dropped off. Ya just find a door 't no one else's got, open it up, and 'slike this shit never happened. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? Not an expert meself, but it don't happen when you really don't wanna go. So best thing right now if ya wanna leave is to make yer peace with the mouse 'n extreme environmentalist o'r there that're prolly right pissed at me for monopolizin' ya so nuffin' tyin' ya ta this ol' place.

"Dun worry 'bout me. I'll be keepin' at least an eye on ya, so I'n follow you through that door. 'nif there's nothin' you wanna be sayin' to me 'fore you go, you stay safe."

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

"Yeah....you too..." Dave said, head quickly becoming heavy. Looks like I need another drink. He thought, walking back over to the bar. Finding his seat, he hailed over to Senthin and Liqurin.

(OOC: There Puda. You happy?)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: Kent, England, Great Britain, Europe, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way.
[OOC: :D]

Senthin -somehow- paled as he put the slate away. As it slid into its case, Liqurin saw what he took to be, judging by its style, a transcript of the conversation he'd just failed to hear, his eyes caught a few of the linguistic manglings that seemed to be this 'Bad's trademark.

'I'm gonna keep an eye on him'.

For the eighth time since he first laid eyes upon the man, the words came to Liqurin's mind.
He looked over at Senthin and nodded towards their chairs next to Dave. He started towards the bar, but after a moment of thought, bound the man who had lain, unrestrained, next to several loaded muskets for over ten minutes. Satisfied with the bonds, and picking up the two best looking of the muskets, he took his place and set to work disassembling them, looking for the best parts. He turned to Senthin, Dave and the newcomer as he worked, practised hands needing little visual aid, and made a glance at the chaos behind them.
"I need to find that man", he drew the ramrod from the new musket, screwed a tap from his pack to the end, and began boring rifling into the long barrel, "and when I do, my new friend will have a present for him" The rifling cut, Liqurin started on refinements to the mechanism, he quartered the pull on the trigger, reshaped the stock, and cut grooves into the barrel as a somewhat crude sight. The gun wasn't perfect, but Liqurin would be damned if he couldn't get three quarters the performance of a rifle from it. "Anybody coming?"

[OOC: That's the elephant in the room dealt with!]
[OOC: Grammar and flow edit, also, I'm so out of practice! I could almost *hear* the rust in the creative parts of my mind as I forced them into work!]

i
Wiggle wiggle wiggle go the tongues of the organs
Licking the face of the man they call old
His hands have seen many an organ.
And his face many a tongue.
I need a rhyme to finish this off.
Or I could be edgy, not rhyme and be bold.

Last edited by Pudabudigada on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Grinning asymmetrically, Bad Marceau strode confidently back to his seat among the everlasting crowd of sycophants. "So," he said to them toothily. "That last li'l take from my scrapbook made me remember somethin' yeh buggers might find o' int'rest. There's, y'know, more'n one use for a bathtub ..."

WHAT DO I DO???

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm
Profile WWW

A Serene Beauty

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Location: Lost in my imagnation, and buried under northern snow
OoC: It seems my timing is flawless. Joking!

Melica sipped at her drink nervously. She felt like everyone in the room was staring at her, and it made her tense, as if preparing to flee.She took another gulp, then stood, leaving her drink at the lone table.She needed to move around a bit. It was too awkward for her to just be doing nothing.As she went from corner to corner, past the many tables, her simple walk became more of a search.

She searched for an unknown cause, whether out of curiosity of this corner or that person, or for a person to talk with, to relieve tension, she didn't really know. She passed a feline woman, just sitting there, and quietly exhaled in relief that she no longer looked like that-- alone, stiff and obvious in the active area. Everyone probably had been staring at her.

She looked around and saw someone sitting not too far from the catlike girl . He seemed calm and comfortable, everything Melica did not feel. She walked closer and considered introducing herself, but what if he didn't understand her? She stood where she was and tugged on her vest.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10