View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The characters of FEZ 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post The characters of FEZ
Well seeing as how the RP Forums are back up, I might as well start it back up with a character of my own. It's my first time doing any form of RP, I read the rules, here we go!

Profile: Edmond Liberum, age 23

Personality: Edmond is very shy and almost always independent, loathing assistance from others. However, despite this trait, he enjoys aiding his friends. Edmond is also very intelligent, but is lacking in imagination, and solves his problems logically.

Background: Edmond's childhood was about as uneventful as any other person. He breezed through his days of school, but he didn't want to go to college. Not because he felt homesick, but because he didn't think college would lead him to what he wanted to do with his life. While Edmond enjoyed time with his friends, he felt as though he needed to have a far greater purpose in life. One day, he left his home, leaving a note to his parents saying he was leaving to find his role, and would probably never return. All Edmond took was the clothes he was wearing, the axe his family kept in their garage, and a pen, because he felt naked without it. He traveled across the United States for five years, but has never found any other purpose for his life, and continues to wander.

Attire/Appearance:Edmond is usually seen wearing a black sweatshirt, and ties it around his waste during hot weather. He has unusually long brown hair, and stands tall at 6"1.

Battle Capabilities: Edmond has grown to be extremely adept with his family's axe, and in the past has had ample experience with other weapons, be it marksmanship from archery classes to duels with wooden swords and spears with his closest friend. While Edmond is best with his axe, he can use almost anything as a weapon. He even uses his pen as a pocket knife with pinpoint accuracy, and in a pinch, can use the ink to slowly poison and weaken any potential foes.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]