View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Heavy RP Registration 

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Heavy RP Registration
Nah. I forgot about it, so it's gone now.

New announcement coming up.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 am
Profile WWW

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Name: Soulria Rose
Species: Half human, Half Fox (Fox ears and Tail)
Appearence: A young girl with short blond hair to her shoulders, and ice blue eyes. On small occasions, she wears a dress and dresses up for no real reason, mostly just to show off. Her hair she keeps in a small ponytail most of the time. She never wears shoes for some reason; she just hates them. Mostly she wears capri pants and a white tank top. Weight is around 124, and her height is 5'2.
Personality: Changing, man. Always changing.
Weapons: Fists! ...and feet. And head. Anything, really. Kung - fu!

Soulria coughed, falling out of the movie chair and onto the floor. "Why...? Why me...?" She muttered, slowly picking herself off the popcorn and soda infested floor and planting herself back in the seat. "Hey... wheres my popcorn...?" She swung her head around, looking both ways down the isles for the box of popcorn. And there it sat on the floor, two chairs down and spilled all over the seats above them. Anyone sitting near Soulria would have moved away, her face got so red, but no one was sitting near her anyway. She sighed, sipping at her sprite which had miraculously survived her sneeze, unlike her popcorn which resembled the brain of an octopus after being squashed a little more then it could handle.
With a plushie of the main hero of the movie - a brown fox with a white star on it's head - Soulria walked out of the theater and into the city lights of the night life. "Oh my gosh, what time is it?!" She gasped, automatically whirling around to the giant clock tower near the middle of the city. "...Eleven 'o five?! I'm going to miss my show!" Soulria screeched, attracting the attention of a few city people in the area who quickly walked away, disturbed by the sudden outbreak of fear at missing a TV show. Soulria started dashing down the street at an increadible speed, dodging people and occasionally cars as she attempted to make her way to the outskirts of the city before eleven thirty - like that was ever going to happen. If she didn't get there in time, she always supposed she could lodge in somewhere and steal some TV. Always that option. After at least fourty five minutes, she came to her old broken down shack of a house that anyone walking by would rather call a horse stable. "I...I missed it...?" Soulria muttered, sitting down on a bed of hay and mud, then sighed deeply; this was her favorite show, and it only came on Tuesday nights - the only thing she really had to look forward to. "...I guess I'll go to sleep now..." Soulria told herself, tossing and turning. It took her about eighteen minutes, but she did eventually drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Objects owned: Uh... nothing besides clothes and a TV. The shed isn't really hers.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 pm

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Spoiler HTML code

Alexey Winters

RP Registration takes some time. :? Wut, still more? D: guarrgh... Alright, then. A short story.

[Short Story Later Today!]

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 am
Profile WWW

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Thanks, Soulria, looks good. Actually, RP registration is still unnecessary; not enough RPers here, so I just want people to have a good time. Later I'll make everyone who hasn't yet, register, but until then, just have a good time XD .

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Oh yay, finally, I can RP again! I had this one going...it was almost 60 pages. Twas epic, but the forum died, so. Anyway. I'm applying, k?
Here are my characters. I'll have a total of three. One is still in the makings. And one still needs a name. (fail)

Name: Merodii
Portrait: http://twilitaquaticmelody.deviantart.c ... -126532718 (note, hair not accurate. Normally that color with seafoam green at the bottom)
Race: Twili (Great-grandparents are rumored to have been part zora.)

Story:
(LONG)
Spoiler HTML code

Story

Spoiler HTML code

History

Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Real Life King Dedede

Graphics Aficionado

Graphics Aficionado

I'll be planning on doing some of this too ya know...

here, It's long though'z

---------------------------

Name - Emkay

Race - Koopaling

Class
- hunter

Height - 4' 3"

Weight - 110ish lbs

Eyes - Black

Skin - Koopa Yellow

Hair - usual Bowser Jr hair

Shell - Dark Blue, with white spikes

A bit like this...

Athletics - A pretty speedy guy who can run for a pretty long time, infact, his fighting skills are based on his high speed. his flexibility is okay but not really that great. His strength is pretty decent seeing that he excersises his arms every morning for an hour or so... he loves to skateboard, even if he runs faster than he can board =O

Clothing - yes, the picture above had no clothes -_- but he wears a Black - Disturbed - Indestructible (album based) shirt with the album cover on it, with dark blue loose jeans, and Pitch black Shoes that are cool and have a built in iPod inside :P and on his back are 2 sword sheaths for scimitars. He has a Backpack with a skateboard, sleeping bag, and a pillow.

Weapons - as mentioned before, yes, 2 scimitars but he also has around 4 Home made bombs in his pocket that could come in handy, anyway, the scimitars blades are Blood red on one and Ice blue on the other (just colors, no effects) with Pitch black handle on the red one, and The brightest white on the Blue one.

Spoiler HTML code

biography

RP History...

Labyrinth - He went far and wide looking for somewone to help, everytime he knocked on a door, they said... "AHH, It's a monster, run" and that had pissed him off quite a bit everytime! eventually he was just knocking on peoples doors after the couple weeks he gave up, but he wasn't looking for help... He was looking for revenge! every person in every house was dead in Castle town, eventually Link and Zelda's warriors sent him to the largest prison of all with only the equipment he was wearing, his clothes, and a large backpack which contained: those 2 scimitars (he stole them) 4 Home Made bombs, his zora suit, a sleeping bag, and a small pillow. Once the hellicopter dropped him off at the Prison, he went to sleep, thinking of who he would find, and how he would get out!

He also knows how to skateboard

If you're into Magic: the Gathering, I'm the mastermind behind Tiny Leaders!

Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

You're also missing a story, and FYI recolors suck, but it'll do for now. But once again, you do not need to register to go in Heavy RP right now. Seriously, just go in there and have fun and don't be a dick because I'm watching you :plot: .

WHAT DO I DO???

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:28 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Yitik wrote:
You're also missing a story, and FYI recolors suck, but it'll do for now. But once again, you do not need to register to go in Heavy RP right now. Seriously, just go in there and have fun and don't be a dick because I'm watching you :plot: .

I'm dick-free dude :P
Is mine okay ATM?

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 am

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Yours needs more substance as well. But you'll get better.

WHAT DO I DO???

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Yitik wrote:
Yours needs more substance as well. But you'll get better.

I just didn't feel like going too much into it yesterday xD Art exam leave TWA brain fried.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next