View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Heavy RP Registration 

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post Re: Heavy RP Registration
Alias - Rikimaru

Sex
- Male

Race/History - Satyr. A people that once called themselves night elves. Corrupted by their lust for demonic power, these former elves are immortally bound to the bidding of the Burning Legion and its commander. However, as strong as this hold on the satyrs was, it was inevitable that the bond to their demonic master would soon be severed. With the defeat of the demon lord, Archimonde, many were freed from the eternal imprisonment within their minds. Yet, still, the power of Sargeras had not completely faded. Many of the satyrs remained under the corruption of the Burning Legion, leaving them as mindless beasts in the forest. Vowing revenge against the Burning Legion and its Scourge, the few free satyrs harbored a new beginning at their newfound allies' side, the Night Elves. Although rejected by most elves, the satyrs never forget their goal in relinquishing the Burning Legion's hold upon their people.

Status
- Rikimaru was born as the heir to the new Satyr Dominion that aligned with that of the Sentinel a.k.a. the Night Elves. In order to keep his true identity hidden from the Scourge, the heir brands himself with the alias, Rikimaru.

Age - As an immortal (Satyr trait, presumably passed on by their once elven heritage) undertaking the quest of vengeance, Rikimaru commonly forgets even his own age. However, considering his place as the heir to the Satyr Dominion, his age would be considerably young for his kind, perhaps parallel to that of a young human adult.

Homeworld - Azeroth. Specifically within the forests of Ashenvale in Northern Kalimdor

Appearance - With the corruption of the Burning Legion, the former night elves discarded their once elegant features to be transformed into demonic figures that more accurately reflected their nature. In place of their former sinewy elven bodies, they now possessed massive hairy forms, standing upwards of 9 feet tall. Their hands became claws, their feet replaced by cloven hooves, and horns sprouted from their heads. However, as satyrs were freed from the Burning Legion's deadly grasp, their demonic features were lessened as if their bodies would soon give way to healing to their former elven selves. Like every other free satyr of the New Dominion, Rikimaru still withholds many traits of his once demonic ancestors but to less of a degree. His hooves seem to have lost its ferocity and his claws retracted to a more humanoid form while the horns upon his head seem to grow less apparent with each passing day, resembling a pair of elongated ears more than protruding bones. Even the massive amounts of primitive hair that unnaturally grew over the satyr's body seem to be vanishing, allowing his former pale elven skin to reveal itself (at least his skin still retained its former night elven origin). A visual trait specific to the satyr race was the color of their hair. Similar to the human astrological birth sign (Taurus, Virgo, Sagitarrius, etc.), the color of a certain satyr's hair depicted the general personality of that satyr. Rikimaru's hair is a deep indigo blue. Any attire that would be seen on a satyr such as Rikimaru would only be that which was fit for war, armor, although not much as to hinder the satyr's speed and agility.

Personality - Due to the fact that his people are a lost race and that many that were once close to him were stolen by the Burning Legion's dark curse, Rikimaru ordinarily keeps to himself. Although he can alter his mood instantly to fit any specific situation's need, he will ultimately return to his woeful self. It is not uncommon to see him alone with his thoughts under the calming night sky, lit only by the light of Elune, the Night Elf moon goddess that Rikimaru still honors.

Combat - As heir to the Satyr Dominion, Rikimaru was trained by the mightiest warriors of his race. Specializing in stealth, the satyr can easily strip his opponents of their their lives with no notice to his physical presence. Using his unusually small size and his aptitude in speed and agility, Rikimaru is able to wield virtually any hand-to-hand weapon in combat to quickly eliminate his foes. Although he prefers the curved sickle of a scythe to perform the most painful of deaths, he will accept any weapon that is appropriate for battle.

Equipment - As a stealth assassin, Rikimaru has developed a unique type of 'smoke grenade' to hinder his enemies' senses and therefore allow for a more effective retreat or assault. The contents of the smoke are derived from a multiple of natural herbs found in the depths of Ashenvale Forest. By living within the presence of these herbs his entire life, Rikimaru has grown adept to its effects and so takes no burden by them. When used, the contents of the 'grenade' explode in silence and spread rapidly apart, covering a considerably large area of effect. The effects of this smoke on contact generates an intense burning sensation within the eyes and all loss of hearing outside the body of the victim. Any inhalation of the smoke would result in a slow minor paralyzation of the victim's body and a complete loss of coordination, rendering the victim useless in combat.

Powers/Abilities - 1) Immortality. As a former Night Elf, Rikimaru possesses the power of immortality to age. This special trait of the elves and their lust for demonic magic posed them as easy targets for eternal slavery to the Burning Legion's will, transforming them into satyrs like Rikimaru himself. 2) Blink. Using a combination of Elune's grace and his unparalleled speed, Rikimaru is capable of moving to a target location with such a speed as to reach it in the blink of an eye, virtually teleporting. Many a foe have faced the lethal stealth assassin only to witness their sudden deaths from behind. 3) Invisibility. Using the power granted to him by Elune from his former Night Elf heritage, Rikimaru is able to bend light in such a way as to render himself invisible. Inevitably, this ability is most effective at night. However, any sudden movement or aggressive strike may suddenly reveal him from such a state of invulnerability. Although this special ability is hardly needed for the satyr's unmatchable skill in stealth, it adds to the extremely deadly force that is Rikimaru.

(Don't worry about the God-like-ness, this character is more of the 'story built' type so he'll be dumbed down, in a way).

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:32 am

Dude, you don't need to register yet.

Yitik wrote:
You're also missing a story, and FYI recolors suck, but it'll do for now. But once again, you do not need to register to go in Heavy RP right now. Seriously, just go in there and have fun and don't be a dick because I'm watching you.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

oohhhhh, okay, whats the point of this thread then? lol

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:09 pm

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Rikimaru wrote:
oohhhhh, okay, whats the point of this thread then? lol

It's here for when we reinstate Registration as a necessity. That'll be at Yitik's whim, no doubt. ;)

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 pm
Profile WWW

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

What Dak said. Originally, Heavy RP was going to be restricted, but I realized that the few people who did have interest in it didn't really have the same experience writing as I'm used to *dodges thrown object* so I opened it right up. You can still apply here so you'll be A-OK when I do decide to restrict it again (which, yeah, will probably be one of the few dictatorial decisions I make, influenced by just the informal opinions of a few people), but you can jump right in whenever you like. Word to the wise, though, would be to ensure you do a GOOD JOB RPing, and if you don't really know how, start out in The Venn Multiverse. The longer that section can go without looking like a complete pile of crap, the longer it can be free for the masses to use.

Also, can you tell I'm enjoying my vacation?

EDIT: Oh, and Riki, you're also missing a story. Prove you're not a godmodder.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Alright, I am all caught up then. And about my character, I don't think you have to worry. I'm not really all into the "battling" kinda stuff anyways. I'm more into plot and character development (if that makes you feel any better).

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:43 am

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Gavvian
Race: Fairy
Spoiler HTML code

Appearance

Spoiler HTML code

General Bio

Spoiler HTML code

Past

Spoiler HTML code

Abilities and Equipment

Spoiler HTML code

Story

Oh, and I read the rules and acknowledge them.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7