View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Let's Go Again! 

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

RareFreak3 wrote:
As somebody who is, admittedly, not aware of all of the side content in Twilight Princess, I'm not sure how I should approach making the schedule. I know that, for the main quest, I'd like to give y'all a two or three-day window to complete each dungeon. Should I place a three or four-day window on completing all of the side quests before heading to the Palace of Twilight? What do you think, Xytox? :P

Commitment is needed if all the side quests are supposed to be done in three to four days. Of course, they could all be done in just one day quickly, it's not hard at all. Just having the commitment to it is harder. But I'd say it'd work.

And if you feel like you don't know the content of Twilight Princess well enough, you could always just check a guide or ask me or something. Preferably in a PM if that were to happen.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 am
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Well, I just recently acquired a summer job, so my playthrough will go a little slower than planned. But it's only about 20 hours a week, so I'll still have time to play it. I'm down with this date.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 am
Profile WWW

Maybe there's a way for light and shadow to mix

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

I'm still ok, but I'll never complete all the side quests within that shortage of time. I mean I just recently played through it again and only got 19 hearts. I'm still looking for the other 4. Might be able to complete them all in a week or so. I'm only able to play 2 to 3 hours a day, so it's rough.

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

That's fine. I almost view the side-quest portion of the Mass Playthrough as a "bonus," so feel free to take it at your own pace. ;)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

How about we create a schedule, but you only have to do the main quest in this schedule? The side quests will be put in, but if you don't want to do them, or don't have the time, you can just ignore them altogether just as long as you do the main quests. That way, the poes can be put in as well. Everyone should be happy with that, and you would still be able to make the same amount of progress as everyone else, just that you will have maybe less hearts.

With that said, we would barely even need a schedule, just something like: "Day 1-2, play the game until the Forest Temple." And then people who wants to do side quests and such whatnots, can do that those 2 days until we're starting off again with proceeding towards the Goron Mines.

Sounds legit? Just a suggestion as I've seen that people don't really have that much time on their hands.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm
Profile WWW

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
Xytox wrote:
With that said, we would barely even need a schedule, just something like: "Day 1-2, play the game until the Forest Temple." And then people who wants to do side quests and such whatnots, can do that those 2 days until we're starting off again with proceeding towards the Goron Mines.

sounds like a good idea to me. I don't have much time to do this but that definitely sounds manageable.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

If it's not too late, I'll join in! It sounds like fun.
Unfortunately, I'm in school until July 20th, but I always have spare time, so...
I've never completed the game 100% or done a speed run or a three-heart run or whatever. I just enjoy the game, but I find I rush it a bit sometimes, so hopefully a mass playthough will slow me up enough to enjoy it properly. And the whole journaling idea sounds good to me :D

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

That definitely sounds ideal, Xytox, and I'm perfectly fine with taking that approach.

It'd be awesome to have you aboard, LightWorldMidna -- happy to hear that you're interested in starting a journal thread, too. I thought that I was going to be the only one. xP

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 am
Profile WWW

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
RareFreak3 wrote:
happy to hear that you're interested in starting a journal thread, too. I thought that I was going to be the only one. xP

well I planned on doing one of those things as well, so you weren't the only one. ;) I was planning on taking screenshots and writing about how the section was.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

I may not be doing the Playthrough. By the starting date, I'll have too much to do.
So, yeah. Sorry, but I cant make it.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next