View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 FEZ's 5th Anniversary Mass Playthrough Journal 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: FEZ's 5th Anniversary Mass Playthrough Journal
Wait, the Ambiguously Gay Armos? That is actually funny even though I don't know why you would suggest that. Is it because there is two of them? Seriously, keep up the humor with these, that thing about the armos really made me chuckle a bit.

Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
Wait, the Ambiguously Gay Armos? That is actually funny even though I don't know why you would suggest that. Is it because there is two of them? Seriously, keep up the humor with these, that thing about the armos really made me chuckle a bit.

I literally wrote down Armos Duo at that time and when I came on here to edit, that's what came to mind.

Sorry about the late update. I got extremely tired last night and lost motivation.

Monday

3:11-Alright, we're back in front of the Temple of Time. Let's go.

3:12-Move the statue to the left of the exit and you get Poe #53, and on the other side is Heart Piece #36!

3:13-Well Ooccoo, thanks for bringing up false hopes about the dominion rod now that it doesn't work. Well, let's head out to Kakariko.

3:15-Alright Renado, we'll play Postman for now. Don't know why you don't like Telma, but OK. And Darbus, I did save your head already. Well, technically I stabbed it, but you know what I mean. ...I think.

3:16-I can't believe Ilia just called Link a complete stranger!

3:17-HOW DOES THE POSTMAN FIND LINK WHEN HE'S A WOLF?!?

3:18-And for handing the letter to Telma, we get a bill with an astronomical sum. I love that line right there.

3:20-Hey, Dr. Insano. Cough up. *presents bill*
Dr.:Get out, Mr. Heavy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take over the world! WITH SCIENCE!!!!!

3:21-Push this box to the side and we get the Medicine Scent! I like how we can just stand behind the doctor and he won't noticed how there's a wolf with an imp on top behind him.

3:22-Midna:Link, is it OK for us to scare everyone like this?
Link:I'm the hero here! It's about time I got the respect I deserve!
Midna: -_- ...respect, not fear, wolf boy.

3:23-So, a cat stole a statue? ...why? How? Eh, I'll think about it while I kill Guays to pass time for night to fall.

3:27-AoE, bitches!!! :evil:
Alright, there's the wooden statue. And no, I did not come up with an answer. The statue is too big for Louise to carry in his mouth.

3:28-Before we head back to Kakariko, let's go back to the Sacred Grove where the Master Sword rested and kill Poe #54!

3:29-Ilia has now regained some of her memory! DARBUS AWAAAAAAAAAAY!(I thought of making a Guay pun here, but nah :plot: )

3:32-Ah, the Hidden Village! I'll make a separate save file here for...the future. I'll leave it at that. This town ain't big enough for the 21 of us!

3:37-OK, I'm almost done with killing all of the Bulblins. Let's play the Ballad of Twilight. I'm glad they let us play the main theme of TP.

3:38-WHAT?!?!? THEY ALL RESPAWNED?!? ALRIGHT, LET'S GO AGAIN!

3:41-*finds last Bulblin*
MORTAL DRAW! *epic sheathe*

3:42-Impaz? Like an Impa Pez dispenser? Well, thanks for the charm! Let's bring Ilia's memory back!

3:45-I love the scene where her memory returns.

3:46-I also love how Talo is pulled away from the window so they can be alone! OK, I need to go take a crap. I'll be back in a few minutes.

7:35-Yes, the crap was absurdly massive. Well, we now need to get back to the Hidden Village, so let's warp to the Bridge of Eldin and use the horse call for the first and only time to get back to the village!

7:38-But before we talk to Impaz again, let's do the cat minigame here, where we find and talk to all 20 cats. This an be more tedious than rollgoal.

7:44-Yes it was! But it was worth it to obtain Heart Piece #37!

7:45-Now we get the Sky Book from Impaz for showing her the Dominion Rod! But who could possibly be able to read this? Find out 2 lines later on Let's Play Twilight Princess!

7:46-Or we could kill Poe #55 in the Hidden Village!

7:48-And Shad can read the characters? But can he break the seal?
Shad:Abra Kadabra!
NOPE! But...he restores the Dominion Rod as we pull it out of our ass!!!!

7:50-OK, let's warp to the Bridge of Eldin to get the first sky character. If you didn't kill the Poe south of the warp zone to Castle Town earlier in the game like I did, do so now.

7:52-Already got the character, but now, let's bring the statue south, use it as a platform to jump across to a ladder, kick a Bulblin off of his perch, and obtain Heart Piece #38!

7:54-But before we head on further, let's enter the Lava Cavern Northwest of the Bridge of Eldin. I could've gone here much earlier, but now is more convenient. Anyway, what we need to do here is jump off ledges and use the iron boots to carry over from magnetic current to magnetic current. However, if you look down from the entrance, you can see the current leading to the end directly below you! So if we put the Iron Boots on, jump into the current............we miss it and rot in Hell.

7:55-OK, made it this time and obtained an orange rupee and Heart Piece #39! Let's head on to the next characters!

7:57-Picked up the sky character at Kakariko Gorge. There's nothing else here, so let's move on.

7:58-Now let's get the one in Faron Woods. I like how Coro says Iza is scarier than us. Truer words can't be spoken.

7:59-OK, blew up the rock in our way, moved the statue and obtained this character.

8:00-Now let's move that statue there, jump across these branches and get to the ledge with Heart Piece #40!

8:02-OK, that's the character to the South of Castle Town.

8:04-And here is the character near the Great Hylian Bridge.

8:05-Last but not least, the desert character. We got the complete skybook!

8:07-
Shad:Abra Kadabra...Alakazam!
THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!

8:08-And here's the Sky Cannon. Now if you own a very early copy of Twilight Princess, do NOT save and turn your game off at this very specific point. Shad will vanish, Midna will still think he's there, and you cannot progress any further in the game.

8:11-Well, I didn't save, and was able to warp the cannon out to Lake Hylia and repair it for 300. Eh, I already had 1000 rupees. It doesn't matter to me. Let's LAUNCH into the sky!

8:13-Ah, this place is so peaceful...*Oocca ramble*
SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Well, that's it for today.

Wednesday

7:38 P.M.-OK, starting back up in the Sky.

7:39-Alright, Ooccoo is with us again for the last time. Would you mind telling me what the hell most of the people here are saying?

7:42-Here we have the mighty Helmasaurus whom cannot have his carcass removed with the clawshot. Oh well. He still goes down pretty easily.

7:44-
Argorok:*destroys bridge*
Me:DAMN YOU, LIFE INTERVENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

7:46-...wow. As I was trying to get across a bridge quickly by rolling, the wind blew, I hit the edge and fell off while in a sitting position. Just...wow.

7:48-OK, a helmasaur decided to commit suicide by jumping off of a ledge and I got the map.

7:50-Oh no! 2 Dinolfos? Whatever shall I do?
*battle ends*
Use the spin attack to knock them both down below, that's what. :plot:

7:51-Whoa! I...never noticed this chest with a red rupee before!

7:54-This is Aeralfos! Who is...pathetically easy. And special thanks to a certain twisted bastard for telling me about the effectiveness of the shield attack in this battle. It really made it go a lot faster.

7:56-And here we get the Double Clawshots, potentially the best item in all of Hyrule!

8:02-Whoa. As I was hanging and a cutscene was activating, I was still able to turn around while hanging. Well, you learn something new every day.

8:04-BIG BABA is just as pathetically easy as he was before.

8:06-Under this ledge is Heart Piece #41!

8:08-*waiting for Peahat to arrive*
GET ON WITH IT!!!!

8:09-Across from this Peahat is Poe #56! Not much left now.

8:11-In this chest found after Peahat clawshotting around is Heart Piece #42.

8:13-OK, Link. Time to walk across this tightrope!

8:15-...and I fell trying to get to the next Poe. I'll be right back.

8:18-FINALLY made it back and got to Poe #57. I fell a lot.

8:20-...how did I roll into a Helmasaurus to deal damage to it? Was it because I was wearing the Iron Boots? I have no clue. You got me on that one.

8:21-After that is the big key. Let's go.

8:23-After we kill these 2 Aeralfos we'll be at the boss's front door. Literally.

8:28-TWILIT DRAGON: ARGOROK!

8:30-That part was pretty easy. Round 2!

8:33-...and that part was just as easy! Got all of the mirror shards!

Type of Playthrough: ~100%
Play Time:18:08
Hidden Skills:6
Dig Caverns:21
Golden Bugs:24
Heart Pieces:42
Poe Souls:57
Items:19
Max number of bombs/arrows, etc:100 arrows, 3 double normal bomb bags
Current Rupees:910
Death Count:0

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:35 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
8:08-*waiting for Peahat to arrive*
GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Just one of the many reasons why I despise this dungeon. Seriously, it feels like it takes forever because of the way it is portrayed with it being inside, outside, etc. Nice setting of a dungeon but I still despise it for some reasons.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:12 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Unfortunately, my entry is very long. I will be going through the Cave of Ordeals, and instead of listing times, I will be listing each floor.

Thursday

5:31-In Kakariko Gorge, head to the Northeastern side, find a clawshot medallion and climb your way to Heart Piece #43! We're almost done!

5:32-WAI-*fires shotgun*

5:33-OK, I restocked on Malo Mart. You want to have max ammunition on everything. Along with, one thing left that will help immensely.

5:34-At last, its time to learn the Great Spin!

5:35-"Go, and do not falter, my child!"
Epic line is epic. ^_^

5:36-OK, it's time to enter the cave. But I'll save and come back later.

Floor 1-If you don't go through the sole Bokoblin on this floor unscathed... O.o

Floor 2-Here are just Keese and Rats. Take them all out in wolf worm and they'll be easy. Maybe the clawshot would've been easier...

Floor 3-On this floor are Baba Serpents which we obliterate with Bomb Arrows before even jumping off the ledge.

Floor 4-Just Skulltula on this floor. Use the Ball & Chain to knock it from it's web and then destroy it with said weapon.

Floor 5-To counter these Bulblin archers, shoot them before they shoot you. Just so you know, unless I mention otherwise, I didn't get it on the floor I'm discussing about.

Floor 6-*Clawshots Torch Slugs*
OK, where's the real challenge?
*door opens*
-_-

Floor 7-On this floor are Fire Keese and Dodongos. With the Great Spin, you can hit the Dodongos even when you're in front of them.

Floor 8-Just a punch of Teketites. Great Spin them to death.

Floor 9-Use Bomb Arrows on the archers here, then just slash at the Lizalfos remaining.

Floor 10-WHOA, hello Great Fairy!

Floor 11-Either use Bombs from the ledge or Great Spin on the rats, and clawshot the Helmasaurs before jumping down.

Floor 12-On this floor is a Giant Chu. I transformed and just mashed A over and over. Man, George is everywhere nowadays...

Floor 13-Chu Worms. ...just pull them out with the clawshot then kill them. That's all I have to say.

Floor 14-Simply a bunch of bubbles. Great Spin away!!!

Floor 15-Bulblin Grunts. Whaddaya do?
Crowd:GREAT SPIN!!!!!

Floor 16-More Keese & Rats! Let's turn into wolf form, take them out one by one and-...crap! I'm hit!

Floor 17-On this floor is Poe #58, accompanied by Stalhounds! ...damn, I did horribly there! I have 2 hearts missing now!

Floor 18-Leevers. Just wait and spin attack them all. And...if you switch to your wolf senses you can dig up a heart!

Floor 19-A multitude of Chus. *turns into wolf...and walks away with 2 1/2 hearts missing*
Wow. I've done so much better before.

Floor 20-Hey, Great Fairy. Can you heal me?
Great Fairy:No.
Me:But thou must.
Great Fairy:No.
Me:But tho-
Great Fairy:*Forces Link out of the room*

Floor 21-Hmm...some Bulblins accompanied by Ice Keese. MORTAL DRAW! GREAT SPIN!!!!!

Floor 22-Now we have Ghoul Rats along with normal Rats and Keese. ...I have 3 1/2 hearts missing but...dig on this floor to find 3 hearts! :plot:

Floor 23-Simply a squad of Stalkins. *spin attack*

Floor 24-Redeads on this floor. Use the Ball & Chain. Bomb arrows are also effective, but you don't want to waste ammo.

Floor 25-Yet more Bulblins. Nothing needs to be said here.

Floor 26-Here are some Stalfos! *Bomb arrows* NEXT!

Floor 27-Ok, let the Bubbles come to me, then use the Ball & Chain on the Skulltula like before. And dig here...FULL HEARTS!!! :rave:

Floor 28-...Bokoblins and Lizalfos? *fires bomb arrows*

Floor 29-Stalfos, Stalkins and Bubbles? *fires bomb arrows*

Floor 30-Nice to see you again, Great Fairy.

Floor 31-Bomb Beamos and Kill Keese.

Floor 32-Here's a HUGE pit of fire enemies! Let's go, Clawshot and great spin!

Floor 33-Here are Redeads and Poe #59!

Floor 34-Simply Chus and Ghost Rats. Managed to get through them all in wolf form.

Floor 35-OK, let's use the Gale Boomerang to draw these Ice Keese here and then kill the Freezards here.

Floor 36-A room filled with Chilfos.
BOMB ARROWS AWAY!!!

Floor 37-Leevers and Bubbles? *great spin*

Floor 38-A huge plethora of ice monsters here! Ice Keese, Chilfos and Freezards!!!

Floor 39-Two Darknuts! Oh, I'm going over this one! Lure the attention of one of them and fight it as far away from the other as possible. Once it's armor is removed, use the great spin. That'll knock it off of it's guard! I haven't tested out the shield attack, but I will eventually.

Floor 40-Fairy Room. Next.

Floor 41-9 Armos...CRAP! i got careless and lost a heart!

Floor 42-Red Bokoblins and Baba Serpents...and I now have a quarter of a heart missing after digging up another.

Floor 43-Archers and Lizalfos again. Next!

Floor 44-Use Bomb Arrows on all of the Dinolfos and then kill at long last, Poe #60!!!

Floor 45-2 Archers at the very entrance, killed them both in explosive style!

Floor 46-Chilfos, Ghoul Rats and Freezards. I didn't notice the one below me and lost half a heart. Crap.

Floor 47-OK, here's a bunch of weak enemies and...HOW DID I LOSE HALF A HEART?!?!?!? This is NOT like me!

Floor 48-Oh, the Aeralfos Duo & Darknut! I can never get through this one unscathed. Got out of it with 3 hearts missing. Dammit. Full health would've been really, REALLY good for the next floor.

Floor 49-3 Darknuts! The 3rd is below the entrance ledge. Take it out before anything else. Try your best not to aggro the others. I got hit twice.

Floor 50/8:03 PM.-FINALLY DONE!

I'm tired, so I'll update the rest later.

Play Time:19:26
Hidden Skills:7
Heart Pieces:43
Poe Souls:60
Current Rupees:1000

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm --

Sunday

2:19 P.M.-OK, the Mirror of Twilight has finally been repaired! But first, flashback time.

2:21-BEST! EVIL! SMILE! EVER!!!

2:22-You can't help but love how Midna says she feels like she has to save your world after Zelda's sacrifice.

2:23-Let's finally enter the Twilight Realm with not having recovered from the Cave of Ordeals!

2:24-And I Jump Striked a Twili before Midna was able to stop me. Sorry!

2:25-Ah, the Zant Masks. Probably the 2nd hardest enemy in the game, only to be beaten by Darknuts. Either take it out with a Great Spin, or in wolf form, use AoE, jump attack, then spin in that order to kill it.

2:28-PHANTOM ZANT! Did you bring the kickass music?
*calls forth Keese*
Eh, close enough. :P

2:30-Now let's take the Sol and clawshot the Zant Hand so it'll be stunned! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

2:32-Another thing. If you skip the scene where the Zant hand enters the room, it'll still be entering even outside of the scene, so you'll earn a little bit more time.

2:34-SOL DELIVERY!actually what I have written down...

2:37-1 Wolf vs 3 Masks that can deal more damage than any other normal enemy in the game? Alright!

2:39-OK, Round 2, Phantom Zant!
*1 minute later*
And just like before, he didn't even get a chance to call more enemies.

2:44-And for bringing the 2 Sols to the entrance, we get the Master Sword of Light! 1-shots EVERY Twilit enemy! But before we move on...

2:45-Let's go back into the Eastern Hallway and slice through the darkness to clawshot our way to Heart Piece #44!

2:48-Go back to the Western Hallway, use the Master Sword on an orb to make a platform appear and it will take you to Heart Piece #45! We're finally done.

2:52-And now we're outside. It really looks peaceful here, even with all of the Twilit Kargaroks here.

2:53-In the dark cloud of mist alongside the wall of the entrance of the room, clawshot your way up to the top to find the big key!

2:55-Man, these Kargaroks just keep coming and coming. Good practice!

2:59-*Twilit Messengers drop down*
Colonel:So YOU'RE the one who killed George!
Me:And 48 other members of your squad in the other world.
Colonel:DEPLOY ALL UNITS! CHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!!!
*kills everyone before they hit the ground*
Colonel:WHO ARE YOU?
Me:We're Star Fo-wait, wrong game.
Colonel:YOU'LL NEVER DEFEAT ANDROOOOOOOOSS!

3:00-OK, it's time for the battle against the Usurper of the Twilight throne! The evil lord that nearly killed the greatest video game character ever made and WHAT IN THE HOLY HIGH HELL IS THIS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

3:03-USURPER KING: ZANT!!!

3:07-OK, after all of those repeats unscathed, it's time for a sword fight!
*finsihes unscathed with 3 Great Spins*
...wow, that was a LOT easier than I remember.

3:09-*Midna kills Zant with her hair*
... :gag: ...must...resist...joke...

3:10-Well, here is the final Heart Container. Only one thing is left now...

Play Time:20:18
Heart Pieces:45

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Yep, your play time with this game astounds me seeing as how you are going for a 100% completion. I mean usually this game takes a lot longer to complete but I congratulate you for making games, especially this one, some serious business. Oh, I am also surprised that you resisted a joke about Zant's death. He is popped just like a balloon. Oh well I congratulate you for resisting making a joke about that as well...

Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Reviving... 5% complete

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Location: In a world of strife, choosing to fight against the odds
You're slmost done allready? Gee, you're fast. I must catch up soon.
Oh, and George returned. I just loved the comments about him and the Shadow Beast army.

Give peaceful rest to the living dead.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

5:28 P.M.-OK, Zant is now dead. It's time to head to Hyrule Castle...after taking care of unfinished business.

5:30-Hmm...I just passed the fortune teller's house. I'm debating whether to show her off or not during the LP. Maybe.

5:31-Alright, brought all 60 Poe Souls back to Jovani! What do we get? Unlimited money...which is completely pointless because at the time this is accessible, you're almost done with the game.

5:32-If you look in the bar after talking with Jovani, you'll see him crying because his girlfriend left him for another man. Poor guy.

5:33-Ah, I never talked to the members of the resistance after completing each of the side plots involving them. Their conversations aren't too interesting, aside from the sages tutoring Zelda. Now I'll head over to Malo Mart to restock and then finally go to Hyrule Castle.

5:35-And the Fused Shadows transform Midna! This is so reminiscent of Majora's Mask.

5:36-You cannot deny the beauty of this image.(googled it and found the one used on this site ^_^ ) Also, another epic Hyrule Castle theme remake!
Spoiler HTML code

Relations

5:38-And Bokoblins are coming after me over and over and over again while all dying to the Great Spin of greatness.

5:39-King Bulblin:I have come to play!
FOR THE FINAL CLASH AGAINST KING BULBLIN!!!!

5:40-Oof, I was hit, but still came out on top.

5:42-Midna:Link. He...
Me:You're surprised that he helped us?
Midna:He spoke.
Me: -_-

5:43-I killed all of the Bokoblins and Kargaroks before the forcefield even came up. Suckers! :P

5:45-*gets onto Bulbo*
BULBO RIDO! ...why do I write these things down? O.o

5:47-And I got the map which is completely pointless!

5:48-Let's bomb a rock in front of a tree to find a secret switch, opening the gate in the graveyard!

5:49-The game throws us a green rupee in a chest for no reason, and by lighting a torch, we stop the rain. Zelda logic, bitch!

5:50-And I got the key here, which you don't need. Now I'll save because my mother wants me studying for tests(they will never escape me... O.o )

7:16-OK, I restarted at the entrance. Let's go inside...

7:17-...and fight more weak enemies in a forcefield.

7:18-Clawshot our way up and we find the compass, which is once again, completely pointless.

7:19-DARKNUT TIME! And we get the miniboss music one last time! I love this theme. I was experimenting more against this Darknut, and learned that the Mortal Draw can knock it's guard off. However, since it attacks so quickly there's no time for that. So instead, I rolled behind the Darknut and sliced it's back, and it worked! There's something for future reference!

7:20-Here are 2 branching corridors. Both lead to pretty much the same area, and one is a little more work than the other. If you want me to show off both during the LP, let me know, because there's nothing of value in the left corridor.

7:21-But on the right path, we kill 2 Lizalfos and blow up a switch behind a painting. Probably the most cryptic puzzle in the game. Now 2 Darknuts at once! Just like in the Cave of Ordeals, fight them one at a time, and its not too hard.

7:23-Yeah, the roll technique works perfectly. You just need to time it right.

7:25-Over here, I was saved by Rusl's hawk, Ashei's bow, and Auru's...BAZOOKA?!? WHAT'S A BAZOOKA DOING IN A ZELDA GAME?!? Eh, whatever. The epic Hyrule Castle remix makes up for it. As does the Big Key!

7:27-OK, now let's take on this Aeralfos! Clawshot, slice slice slice Great Spin, shield attack, slice Great Spin. Yeah, easiest Aeralfos in the game.

7:28-I love how the music becomes more ominous and blends in with Ganondorf's theme more as you ascend Hyrule Castle. This room requires you to walk the paths the spirits point across. However, I have the path memorized by going up here 200 times. ...wow, that's a pretty broken staircase you have, Ganondorf.

7:29-Let's kill these Lizalfos and find an even worse stairway!!! Double Clawshot awaaaaay!

7:30-Time to kill even more Lizalfos(I wanted Dinolfos), spin across a stairway that you can't even call a stairway anymore, and take on the final Darknut. And no, the spinner won't work on the Darknut. I tried.

7:31-Before we enter the final door, let's use that spare key to open the treasure trove of Hyrule, containing useless rupees/ammunition!!! OK, the arrows isn't a complete waste.

7:33-*takes a deep breath*
This is it. Here I come, Ganondorf! My time right before entering was 20:58.

7:34-My tension is high. And I'm entering with just one item: the bow. That's all we need.

7:35-GREAT KING OF EVIL: GANONDORF. Your music, epic laugh and dialogue...somewhat make up for your lack of screentime.

7:36-Midna truly is denying even the Triforce of Power! Let's see how this fares!
*Ganondorf begins to enter Zelda's body*
Midna:*tries to block, despite being a small imp*

7:37-Ganon/Zelda:Eye-opening attack!
Midna:*blown away*

7:38-GANON'S PUPPET: ZELDA!!!!!
OK, she starts off with...the orb of energy. *great spin at point-blank range* That's guaranteed to work. S/he won't deflect it at such close range.

7:39-Puppet Zelda has only 3 attacks. The energy orb to be deflected at, a charge attack which the back slice can dodge for you, and a triangle light attack from the ground. Keep targeting Zelda, and the moment the camera angle changes to view more of the ground, de-target her, and run.

7:40-Finished Puppet Zelda with the bottle! Go, Midna! *saves Zelda* Crap, Ganon is materializing. What's the worst that could possibly happen?

7:41-DARK BEAST: GANON!!!!!
OK, just dodge the initial charge, run back to the middle, stand still and wait for the blue portal, then shoot at his forehead. Then slice, slice, slice and Great Spin.

7:42-OK, Beast vs Wolf! I always walk next to Ganon while in wolf form because it looks so cool to me.

7:43-Midna:*grabs Ganon*
HRRRRAH! *throws Ganon*
Well, that was...ironically easier than the last fight.

7:44-*Zelda's light leaves Midna*
Hey, Rare.

7:45-M-Midna? What are you doing? No! Don't do i-*warped out*

7:46-Ganondorf:*holds Fused Shadow and crushes it*
...I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:47-We now have the light arrows!

7:48-HORSEBACK RIDER: GANONDORF!!!!!
Probably the hardest boss in the game. Oh, he's not hard. It's just the only boss in the game that took me forever to beat unscathed. OK, start off by just standing still, and wait for the Phantom Riders to appear. Once you see them, then run to the side. Now the tricky part is to make Ganondorf swing, but miss. This takes a lot of practice.
7:49-And I got hit. But I charge onward! DIE!!!!

7:50-Ganondorf:An impressive-looking blade...but nothing more. Would you hear my desire? *unsheathes sword, lightning strikes* To take this fowl blade, and blot out the light forever!

DARK LORD: GANONDORF
Ah, I LOVE the music here. OK, Ganondorf immediately starts off with charging at you, enabling Link to use chance. Jump attack towards, Ganondorf, mash A, and then go all-out to inflict heavy damage against Ganondorf. The 3rd time he falls down, that's when you can finish him. But he doesn't use "chance" too often.

7:51-...wow. I got "chance" again. Must be my lucky day. But that can't happen again.

7:52-HOLY HELL!!! 3 CHANCES IN A ROW?!? THAT'S SUICIDE, GANONDORF!!! NOW SUFFER FOR KILLING THE GREATEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER EVER MADE!!!
BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE...slice, slice, slice, great spin......AGAINST THE ODDS......slice, slice, slice, jump attack, great spin......WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT!!!!...slice, slice, slice, jump attack, great spin.
ENDIIIIIIIING BLOW!!!!!!!!

7:53-The Triforce of Power has faded, and Zant cracked his neck, killing Ganondorf.(???) But what's a great victory without our most valued comrade?

7:54-*light spirits appear and vanish*
M-Midna? Midna! MIDNA!!!
Mid-whoa!
Midna:Am I so beautiful that you have no words left?
:blush: Yes.

7:55-Let's watch the credits roll. Ah, I love the credits theme, and I'm never going to get tired of this game.

7:56-Nice how they implemented the TP Hyrule Field theme into the credits. And there goes King Bulblin, riding off.

7:57-The children are finally heading back! Ah, the traditional Zelda theme! Nice to play while Gorons wrestle and the soldiers get drunk again!!!

7:58-And all of Castle Town is celebrating, too, dancing to Malo Mart! ...is that a sword & shield? Colin has a wooden sword & shield now! Amazing!!!

7:59-A more orchestral Hyrule Field theme! Ah, Coro, Iza and Hena are all out in the fishing hole! And the Yetis continue to love each other! I love how when the music sounds more epic it shows a Heart Container leaving the Snowpeak Ruins!

8:00-I'm saying too many great things about the credits theme, but I love it that much. It's just excellent. And Shad is inspecting the Sacred Grove. I wonder what he'll find...foreshadowing, perhaps?

8:01-The children have finally arrived home! And Uli has finally given birth!

8:02-The Mirror Chamber...*mentally prepares myself*

8:03-Midna:Link...I...see you later.
Me:(feet are getting heavy, holding onto Wiimote hard, but not crying)

8:04-The Mirror has shattered...

8:05-We're now seeing the faeries. I always thought that they were mourning as well over Midna's departure.

8:06-Over here, the music became more happy, and then became sad, as we saw the Ordon Spring, Temple of Time, and the Master Sword at rest.

8:07-Fado is now coming to wake Link up, but Ilia had just saw Link leaving. Where to? Find out eventually once we succeed in bringing Midna back!

8:08-And that's the end of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Thank you, Shigeru Miyamoto, for making this game, and thank you WMB, for allowing me to host this mass playthrough. I hoped you all enjoyed reading this as much as i had fun making it, and I had a LOT of fun making this. I've said this a lot already, but I had way too much fun with all of this. Once again, thank you all for your support. As for my record for finishing the game...here are the results.

Play Time:21:33

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:56 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

You thank Miyamoto but not Aonuma... Wow. Both are important to the franchise and I think that Aonuma did most of the work on Twilight Princess seeing as how he tends to be more story based which I like and Miyamoto seems to be more gameplay based which is also okay but with Twilight Princess you can see that it just isn't all about the gameplay. Also Aonuma is more or less used now whenever something Zelda is announced.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Both are indeed important, but his name appeared last in the credits, so his name is what first came to mind.

Friday

3:07 P.M.-Loading up the title screen. I'm already feeling nostalgic from this playthrough.

3:09-Loaded up. It's good to be back. Today will just be minigames. I'll tackle the Cave of Ordeals lateer.

3:10-Hey, Purlo! I've yet to try out my double clawshots on your STARR game. I don't care about paying you more. I'm winning anyway.

3:11-Time for clearing was 31.75 seconds! Now we get an orange rupee. Something you can do is hang above the orbs in a vertical line in the center of the cage and wait for the very last second to fall. Do this over and over and you'll have another money-making method!

3:12-Let's talk to the fortune teller while we're in the area! I'll go with career.
Fortune Teller: tuoba gniklat I ma tahw...
Me:Yeah, what ARE you talking about?

3:13-Now let's try out love.
Fortune Teller:elihwa sekat gnidaol tiaw
Me:Only if you're using a Commodore 64.
Nothing special happens if you do this when you have all of the Heart Pieces. She also gives your money back.

3:16-Let's go fishing again! I already caught the Hylian...bass, I believe? I may be wrong.

3:17-With the normal lure, I caught a 25 in Ordon Catfish! Fishing isn't too hard.

3:22-...OK, this is taking forever. I'll switch over to another lure. Let's try...the spinner lure.

3:25-That one didn't work. Let's try out the popper lure! And I caught a 20 in Hylian Bass. I'll stop for now.

3:26-Oh wait, it was the Pike I caught WAY earlier in the game! I can get the sinking lure now!

3:28-OK, the point where you get the sinking lure needs to be VEEEEERY specific. And, I caught an Ordon Catfish. 14 in if anyone is interested.

3:30-WHOA, I CAUGHT A YOUNG HYLIAN LOACH?!?(14 in) I...didn't know I could do that! Well, there's another addition to the fish collection.

3:31-I GOT THE SINKING LURE!!! This is the first time I've ever obtained it in all of my playthroughs. Now let's put it to use.

3:34-Alright, the Loach is in the northernmost part of the hole. I like how the camera zooms out a bit when you fish in the area where the Loach is. It's both epic and tells you that its there.

3:35-Ah, I failed to catch it this time. Let's try it again.

3:36-It's really close to the boat...GOT IT! 27 inches! Time to shock Hena!

3:37-...how the hell did Hena get a photo of Link with the Hylian Loach? And how did she not notice the sinking lure? Eh, whatever.

3:39-Let's try out the Rapid River again. I doubt I can get a perfect score, but let's try.

3:43-Nope! 26 points. But I earned 50 rupees for doing it, so that's nice.

3:44-That's it for today. If you have any suggestions of what you want me to do outside of the Cave of Ordeals, let me know.

Play Time:22:08
Current Rupees:971

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4