View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 camarosquid's Mass Playthrough Journal 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post camarosquid's Mass Playthrough Journal
Okay! I am finally starting my playthrough tonight! For this playthrough I am going to be doing something a little more interesting. Instead of doing a three heart run like I originally planned I am going to NOT get heart containers from the bosses but still get all the collectible goodies such as pieces of heart and rupees if I come across them. I am also planning on not using the shield for this playthrough as well to make it a bit more difficult. For my characters name or Link's name I will be using my name in real life, Hayden and for Epona it will be named after a childhood plush horse I had that I named Diamond. Okay! Time to start!

Link's name: Hayden (My name in real life)
Epona's name: Diamond (The name of my horse plush that I had when I was younger)

9:30 PM is my start time. Oh I forgot to mention in the first post that I am playing the Wii version on my Wii U with the golden Wii Remote Plus from Skyward Sword along with the golden nunchuk from Club Nintendo. These controllers feel nice and clean and they match as well!

9:35 PM After watching the first cutscene I will tell you all that I read Rusl's dialogue in a voice that I think he would sound like and I shall do so for the other characters in the game to help bring it to life due to there being no voice acting. I also noticed how the game looks really dated and not as pretty as it used to be.

9:37 PM I begin playing the game and smash some rocks and boulders along the way for some rupees while making my way to my horse which I named Diamond. Okay, I will be honest now, I just think that I should stop posting these times so that way I can actually get down to playing the game. I will write down anything interesting that happens.

9:42 PM I managed to get my horse and when Ilia asked me to play the song the horse likes I didn't bother with it like I usually always do. I must say that the scene right before you get your horse from Ilia just makes me feel happy inside. Probably the music that made me happy seeing as how out of all the Zelda games, Twilight Princess has the highest emotional impact on me.

9:48 PM I made it to Ordon Village. The time I am taking just to update this journal is really hindering me to play the game. I shall say that I will only update this now if I either feel like it or if something interesting happens. I also turned off the Wii Remote speaker because it is absolutely annoying and repetitive in this game. I shall turn it back on when I meet Midna for the first time in this playthrough.

9:53 Something interesting I want to note. I made it on top of Mayor Bo's house. I don't think that I have done this before and if I did then I probably forgot. I also found a good amount of rupees along the way which is good seeing as how I will need to buy the useless slingshot to proceed later on.

10:23 PM If you are wondering why the time space is so different here it is because I got distracted from playing and went on the forums for a bit. Anyways as of just now I have herded the goats in for the first time and I must say that herding goats is really aggravating and there were only ten goats! Jeez, when I have to do it for the second time I will have to heard twenty of them.

10:26 PM While in Link's or should I say Hayden's house I noticed that he has some pencils in his room. I wonder what he uses them for? Maybe to draw or take notes. Or maybe to chart maps but what would a farmer boy like Link need maps for? I will just say that he uses them to draw things...

10:32 PM I just got the fishing rod. I think now would be a good time to mention that I love to fish in real life so I guess I can relate myself to Link even more than I already did but this is all just coincidence. Or is it? Well I will also mention that when I am referencing stuff in this playthrough I will refer to Link as Link or Hayden depending on what I feel like saying.

10:46 I just want to point out that I am getting such a weird feeling while playing this game. I mean it is a good feeling but it feels like this game is so dream like but maybe that is because this Zelda game is one of a kind with its graphical style. I am currently in the forest area chasing down the monkey because it was Talo's idea. Basically the area you later come back to when you get the hero's clothes and make your way to the forest temple. I am just loving the artstyle of this game. It reminds me why I love it so much. This area is something that we need more of in the Zelda series. Wide and open and forest like.

10:58 PM Just saved Talo and the monkey that we were originally chasing after. Rusl says that I might meet princess Zelda well I actually believe his words because they are actually quite true! I am going to say that this Zelda game is more dark than Majora's Mask but the only reason why I say this is because Majora's Mask seems more twisted than dark but that is my opinion. I am saying this because it was on my mind when I started playing this game just now.

11:03 PM Just finished herding the goats for a second time. Fado says that I was 1:00 faster than usual. My time for herding the goats this time was 2:00:25. I think that is an okay time I think it is better than the last time I played through this game. Did I mention that I don't like the goat herding? Okay time to proceed through the game some more for a little bit!

11:13 PM Okay I think I am done for tonight. I have a good three days left to get to the forest temple. Now I will post my thought on what just happened. I just got pulled into the Twilight for the first time. This is where I am leaving it off for now. I must say that the cutscene when King Bublin invades Ordon Springs is one of the most memorable scenes for me in ways that I can probably not express. All I can say is that when the Twilight Portal appeared it just looked really out of place. I can also say that when I first seen trailers and gameplay of this scene I seriously thought that the Twili were aliens. Also how Link runs in this scene is exactly the same as how he runs in Skyward Sword.

Okay, signing off this journal for tonight. I will probably get back to playing some more tomorrow and hopefully I will be able to finish the forest temple before the 10th. Just a reminder, seeing as how I quit when it asked if I wanted to save I wont be able to post my stats of rupees and heart containers and other such things so just bear with me for now.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: camarosquid's Mass Playthrough Journal
Interesting read. Yeah, you should have more than enough time to beat the forest temple, especially since you're an insomniac.
camarosquid wrote:
My time for herding the goats this time was 2:00:25. I think that is an okay time I think it is better than the last time I played through this game. Did I mention that I don't like the goat herding?

I'm not sure how well that time fares. I scored about 1:38 and I know I've done better. I'm not a fan of the goat herding either.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Okay, time to continue my playthrough of Twilight Princess. Hopefully I will be able to beat the forest temple tonight but only time will tell. For this entry I will be only posting things that I find to be interesting or that I feel like mentioning. Just a reminder, last time I played I got up to the point where Link or in this case Hayden, got pulled into the Twilight by a shadow beast and I was turned into wolf. (Note that I will be updating this by using the edit post option)

5:10 PM I start playing. I wake up in a cell as a wolf. Okay now I will be honest here. If you don't know what to do after you meet Midna and don't know how to get out of the cell then I feel really bad for you because it really isn't hard to figure out seeing as all you have to do is just look and examine things.

5:15 PM Midna introduced herself. I just want to point out that her first words when she found me were "Impa" I find this to be quite intriguing because Impa isn't in Twilight Princess but instead we get a character named Impaz. Another thing I want to mention about Midna is that when she told me to stay there and be a good boy or something like that it sounded like she said. "Good boy stay there." It sounded like this but not really if you know what I mean.

5:22 PM I just got out of the cell. Yes I know it took me a while but I am writing this journal as I play along. I just want to say that I think I just noticed that Midna tends to capitalize all the letters in some of her words such as when she says "You will have to do EXACTLY as I say." I am just mentioning this because I just noticed it. Okay time to continue playing. I really need to stop mentioning my thoughts on things...

5:38 PM I barely have made any real progress yet. The Want Midna Back community is really keeping me occupied as well as this journal. Even though I noticed this before in my other playthroughs of this game I just wanted to mention that while Midna is on Wolf Link's back she seems to always be smiling. This is interesting, wouldn't she be upset that she was turned into an imp or has she gotten over it already? Or maybe it is simply because she likes how the World of Light has been covered in Twilight.

5:50 PM Still haven't made any real progress and have yet to even make it out of the sewers. Only reason why I am mentioning this is because something came back to me that happened to me during my first playthrough of this game back in 2006 when it came out for GameCube. Yes, I have both the Wii and GameCube versions. Anyways I just wanted to mention that while being distracted on the computer I took two hearts of damage from the Twilit Vermin enemies. This triggered a memory back from my first playthrough of Twilight Princess in this area where I originally got a Game Over here on my first playthrough of this game. I don't find it sad to be honest because the first time playing a game is usually the most difficult seeing as how you are new to the things the game throws at you.

5:56 PM Again I have made no real progress in fact I didn't make any at all. I really need to stop doing this. I will just get on with this and say what I want to say. While in one of the tunnel passageways with the two Twilit Vermin that are caged in. While staying at the dead end of the tunnel, Midna started to swing her head back and forth in a jerky and fast motion. I just wanted to mention this.

6:30 PM Sadly... Little to no progress made. I am just about to climb the staircase and make my way outside. I just want to mention that it seems like Midna has a more playful grace to her rather than the cruel manipulating one that most people seem to talk about more. I know that she is both but I just find her to be a lot more playful than manipulating. She must be having a lot of fun seeing as how I am now her personal slave... Oddly I really don't mind but that is only because I know how this game plays out.

6:54 PM After meeting Zelda for the first time in this playthrough and after I watched the flashback cutscene I just thought that I should mention that I literally just noticed that beside Zelda's chair during that scene we can see wall slabs with the sage medallion emblems on them. Nothing to shocking seeing as how the sage medallion emblems can be found on a lot of thing but this is the first time I noticed that with this scene.

7:29 PM Okay. I actually made some progress! Hooray! Not much though. I am still a wolf but I managed to retrieve the sword and shield for Midna and have also just saved Ordona, the light spirit from one Twilight Beast. JUST ONE! It would have been pathetic if it lost it's light to one measly Twilight Beast.

7:55 PM Mad a lot more progress. Now I am a human again or Hylian but I don't think there really is much of a difference between the airs and magical abilities. During the cutscene I can safely say that when Link looked at his hands I did so as well in fact I always do stuff like that in games especially ones that use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk. Time to head to the forest temple!

8:00 PM This really isn't necessary but I just want to mention that whenever I use the Ordon Sword I think of Midna because she even said this. "Just think of me whenever you use those, OK?" Of course she meant both the sword and the shield but I will be burning the shield as soon as I can to make this playthrough more challenging.

8:26 PM Okay, now is the time I can confess. I just met up with the Hero's Shade and learnt the first hidden skill, the Ending Blow. What I wanted to say is that I am a fan of the Hero's Shade and you can add him to the many more reasons as to why I love this game so much. I just love the hidden skills in general. Oh and of course I did the movements that Link did with my Wii Remote and Nunchuk from me and the Hero's Shade clashing swords and performing the Ending Blow and then finishing it off by doing the movements of the fancy way that Link sheathes his sword.

8:43 PM Just got Ooccoo in the forest temple. I really don't think I will be using her at all for this dungeon. Also the look on Link's face is just priceless. He looks like he doesn't know what to think of Ooccoo. I will also say that I will not be Z targeting enemies whenever I feel like it to make it a tad bit more challenging but Z targeting is mandatory for things such as stabbing so I will have to do it sometimes.

10:00 PM I am currently fighting the dungeon boss Diababa. Okay now I must say that this boss theme is just so god darn epic and it is just so awesome! Words cannot describe how it makes me feel but I just love how they use the main theme from Twilight Princess and then finish it off with the main theme from the Legend of Zelda series. It is like the game is trying to say that this is the ultimate Zelda game through music. This game just has such an awesome art direction as well especially in the bosses. I am just getting chills. Good chills!

10:12 PM Just finished the forest temple. The game only gets better from here on out! This time I actually managed to record the stats of my playthrough so far. Yeah I know the play time is quite sad but that is because I was multitasking between the journal, Twilight Princess and the Want Midna Back chat. But I managed to finish the forest temple in time so I think it all works out.

Type of Playthrough:Custom Minimalist Run. (See first post.)
Play Time:7:03
Hidden Skills:1
Dig Caverns:N/A
Golden Bugs:N/A
Heart Pieces:2
Poe Souls:N/A
Items:6
Max number of bombs/arrows, etc:N/A
Current Rupees:224
Death Count:0

Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Yeah, you definitely need to learn how to focus. If you're going to multitask, then you'll need great experience with it. Otherwise, nice read. You missed a heart piece though and I'll just tell you now; with the monkeys absent, you're unable to get it again until you get the clawshot. Yeah, that happened in my first test run.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Hello sky children. (Yes, I just called you all that...) I shall be playing Twilight Princess for a bit tonight until I get tired. So I shall begin and say that I wont get too far tonight but I am hoping that I can get to the Twilight in Eldin and restore it to its natural state of light but we shall see. Also I want to point out that I wont be mentioning every little thing and thought I have but I cant guarantee it seeing as how it is just so fun to do so. Okay let us begin.

12:02 AM After checking Miiverse, I noticed that there are a lot of Midna drawings on there. Off topic I know but it is nice to know that so many people still adore Midna. These are all in the popular posts section which explains why I am finding so many but wow are there a lot more than usual.

12:04 AM I start up Twilight Princess and start playing. Not much to say here but this is my TRUE start time. I am really getting off topic here but it is just interesting reading the dialogue with the name Hayden instead of Link. Heck when I first booted this game up the first two words were, "Heroic Hayden" Well I should shut up now or else I wont get anywhere.

12:13 AM After doing some fishing and catching the 9 inch Greengill for like the third time I give up and continue on. As much as I like to fish I don't like catching the same fish over and over again. I cant wait until I can do some lure fishing. It sort of actually feels like you are fishing! Even the normal fishing feels good with the motion controls. Time to make my way to Hyrule Field!

12:19 AM Well I know I said that I wasn't going to mention a lot of things but after making it to Hyrule Field I must say that I really want another Zelda game with Hyrule Field. Oh and this music brings back memories and really makes me all emotional in many ways. What I just wanted to point out is that I just noticed that the Twilight covering this area of the field is actually somewhat transparent and you can actually see Hyrule Castle in the distance behind the Twilight!

12:32 AM Just made it to Kakariko Village. Yeah I know I am just mentioning random things but I just wanted to update this. What I want to say is that I am constantly calling Midna to see what she has to say. I did this during my last playthrough. It is just so interesting seeing what she has to say and doing it constantly assures that you will hear something different. I don't know about you but doing this makes me feel closer to Midna in some ways...

12:39 AM Here is where I shall post some of my thoughts about Barnes. Barnes is an awesome character because even though Twilight Princess is a darker more mature Zelda game Barnes knows how to act funny even when the situation is as dire as it is. Just wanted to mention that. Okay, time to hunt some bugs.

12:42 AM Darn, why do I keep mentioning things? Oh well this one is quite interesting. I think this is the first time that I noticed that the statue covering the basement cellar is actually a statue of the light spirit Eldin. This is pretty cool if you ask me. Oh and Midna, calling me a little lonely hero is a bit silly seeing as how I am not alone at all when you are around...

12:59 AM Just got the first howling stone and played the Song of Healing. Quite fitting if you ask me seeing as how this is the Hero of Time and we are slowly easing him of his regrets. Isn't this howling stone used to teach the shield bash? Well that will be useless seeing as how I wont be using a shield in this playthrough.

1:10 AM Well I just became human again so this marks the point where I stop playing... For now. I will tackle the Goron Mines later but for now I think I will be heading off to bed soon. This game... It brings back so many memories... This game really makes me feel like I am doing all the things Link has done. It actually feels like I am there.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
After doing some fishing and catching the 9 inch Greengill for like the third time I give up and continue on. As much as I like to fish I don't like catching the same fish over and over again. I cant wait until I can do some lure fishing. It sort of actually feels like you are fishing! Even the normal fishing feels good with the motion controls.

Are you going to go after the Hylian Loach?

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Okay Sky Children! Time for me to continue playing through Twilight Princess! Last time I played I restored light to the Eldin province and am now on my way to do things that are related to the main story and plot of the game. In other words, I will start playing and get to the Goron Mines and hopefully complete it by tonight. So let me begin! I am going to get to the Goron Mines and complete it tonight whether it kills me or not.

8:16 PM I just got back from doing a few dishes. Quite saddening really but it wasn't much. Heck, the only reason why I am mentioning that I did the dishes is because when I finished I started humming the Kakariko village music. Such a lovely tune and it brings back so many memories. Oh and by the way, this is one of my favorite parts of the game which will be coming up soon.

8:30 PM Got my horse back. And I literally found something that I didn't notice before. It had to deal with Midna's dialogue when you fall off of Epona while trying to seize her. She goes over the controls and says that she learnt it from riding a wolf. How ironic. Oh and I love how they remixed Epona's theme for that segment.

8:50 PM And here is one of my favorite parts of the game. When King Bublin kidnaps Colin and you have to fight him in an epic battle of horseback combat. I just love the cutscene when King Bublin holds up Colin and you see Link riding Epona and you hear the Twilight Princess main theme and then the main Zelda theme. How much I want another Zelda game with familiar tunes. Well time to fight King Bublin.

8:53 PM Oh yeah, now is my chance to burn my shield. I don't need it seeing as how I am going to be doing a custom minimalist run. Okay time to get off the horse and let them fire arrows at me! Oh it is just funny what Midna says at times. She really is heartless in the first half of the game but I sort of like her like that.

8:58 PM No, I haven't beaten him yet but I did burn my shield! Heck I didn't even get to the bridge part. Anyways I think I just noticed that this battle uses the critical chance melody in a more unique way similar to the Blizzeta battle. I love that melody so much. The main theme of Twilight Princess. <3

9:02 PM Wow, this is really sad. I died. But that is what I get for messing around on the ground without my horse trying to get hearts. Well I will get him this time. Usually I don't die on that part but I did this time. Okay no mercy! I do like this part of the game though. It really is one of the main highlights of this game in my opinion.

9:13 PM Well guess what? I beat him. Not surprising really. I am still mad that I died the first time but oh well. Well know what? I forgot to learn the shield attack so I need to buy a shield preferably a wooden one so that way I can learn it, earn it, and burn it. Wow that rhymed. I might as well buy a potion as well...

9:46 PM Well I just made it into Goron Mines and guess what Midna told me? She said that I am not properly equipped and that I should get a shield or something. Yeah, like I need a shield, this isn't like Ocarina of Time were you climb Death Mountain and hide under your shield from the falling rocks. She says that me perishing in a place like this wont do her any favors. She is right about that but I am sure I will survive.

9:57 PM Really Midna? You think this place would be a good place to take a bath? Well I guess so seeing as how I am UNDERWATER! In all honesty though, this is what I mean by me constantly checking what Midna has to say. She said this. "That's weird. This place is pretty cool. Good place to take a bath?" Yeah, I thought that this would be funny to mention. I do like how this is one if not the only fire dungeon in the Zelda series that has water in it.

10:01 PM Just coming to say that I got the first part of the key. So two more to go! But actually there is something else I want to mention that I just noticed. This room where you get the first key has engravings of what appear to be key like objects. Quite clever. Oh and another thing, I am noticing that a lot of the textures in this game such as the magnetic tiling were done with Photoshop filter effects. Cool that I am just noticing this now.

10:30 PM Oh wow, I almost forgot that you had to roll that gate down. This has led to a turn of events were I shall explain a little story about rolling into things and how it relates to me dearly. Basically during Wind Waker, my first Zelda game that I played through by the way, I didn't know how to get the chu chus off of the Great Deku Tree's face and when I rolled into something by accident they got knocked off. Now I know to roll without hesitation!

10:41 PM Fyrus, I am going to take you down! As you probably can tell I just made it to Fyrus, this dungeons boss. I really don't have much to say except that I really love his design as well as the design of the stage. Fun Fact, did you know that the first three bosses in Twilight Princess have eyes for their week points? This is true, Fyrus's gem has an eye inside of it. Here is what Midna said, "As soon as he collapses, you've got to go for his crystal eye!"

10:49 PM Fyrus is just such an easy boss. It is really disappointing but his design makes up for that. Yeah, I just beat Fyrus so my work here is done. This marks the end of this section of the mass playthrough and I cant wait to do more! And of course I wont be picking up that Heart Container seeing as how I said that I wouldn't pick them up. Oh darn, I forgot to write down the stats of my progress such as items, rupees etc. Oh well...

Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
Oh darn, I forgot to write down the stats of my progress such as items, rupees etc. Oh well...

Don't turn the console off immediately. Instead, skip the cutscene immediately afterward, look at your data, write it down, and then turn it off without saving.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well that was depressing. I was writing my journal when I accidently closed the tab. I didn't do too much but it really makes me pissed off a bit when I did that. I also had some funny comments about things as well. Seeing as how retyping it will be a pain I will do so anyways but I wont be able to post the time. Anyways thanks for the tip FEZeldalord12345. Now let me get started on retyping some of this stuff and then I will continue updating it from there. I will try to restore light to the Lanayru province tonight and possibly do some fishing at the fishing hole if I have time.

Just started playing the game and finished watching the cutscene that plays after you beat the Goron Mines. Wow I just love that music, it brings back so many good memories of this game. Oh and Ilia I totally forgot about her. Why does Link even like her? That is just not my kind of girl being so worrisome about everything.

Got Bombs. You want it? It's yours my friend as long as you have enough rupees! I just couldn't help myself with that. I just needed to quote that. Got to love Morshu! But know who I like more than Morshu? Barnes. Barnes is just a cool guy because he knows how to make this game more funny even in the darkest of times.

These poor cuccos! They were trapped behind these rocks! How come they just didn't fly out of the exit that wasn't blocked? I guess they are just too stupid to fly without the help of our iconic green hero. I also want to say that it feels really redundant that the puzzle solving melody plays whenever you blow up some rocks or a rock. Oh I also just crafted my first Heart Container! Hooray!

10:06 PM Oh man I just love how the postman hums the item get theme. He does both variations as well! Know what though? I am probably not going to bother with reading these letters seeing as how they have nothing of interest for me. Why does everyone hate the postman?

10:10 PM First cavern. I believe this is also the only one I can access at the moment. That really makes me sad. I just love these places overall. Really helps recreate Miyamoto's childhood where he visited caves when he was a young boy with nothing but a lantern.

10:30 PM Twili Messengers! You know, now that I think about it, what happens if you DON'T kill these ones right after they take the bridge? Knowing that there are like two game breaking glitches in this game I am just going to kill these ones. I just like the Twili Messengers design. Has a very alien feel to it.

10:33 PM Damn! That was badass! I killed each one separately in someway and killed the last one before it could roar and bring the other two back up! That was awesome. I know this is really early to mention but once you infuse the Master Sword with the sols and fight the Twili Messengers near the Cave of Ordeals, the Master Sword will be infused with light even though you are in the world of light but for only as long as the barrier that the Twili Messengers are in remains.

10:54 PM Well made it to lake Hylia and guess what Midna said while I called her? She said this, "Oh no... Do I have to hold your hand through this?" Now that is ironic seeing as how she is a helper character. But that is why I really like here because she doesn't give you the most obvious answers to your problems.

10:59 PM This is random but it is the first time I noticed this. The shadow Kargarok that Midna rides actually has a saddle on it. I find this surprising by just a tad because the other shadow Kargarok don't have saddles but that is obvious isn't it?

11:49 PM Just defeated the giant isopod uh I mean the Twilit Bloat. No seriously though that thing looks a lot like the earth animal known as the giant isopod. It is just amazing what our oceans contain. Anyways I think I am done for now but I think I will do some fishing and item collecting for a little bit.

12:00 AM Well I guess I will call it a night with this game so far. I will continue playing some more tomorrow possibly depending on how I feel. Oh and you wanted to see my stats so far? Well here they are.

Type of Playthrough:Custom Minimalist Run. (See first post.)
Play Time:13:13
Hidden Skills:2
Dig Caverns:N/A
Golden Bugs:N/A
Heart Pieces:6
Poe Souls:N/A
Items:8
Max number of bombs/arrows, etc:30/30
Current Rupees:300
Death Count:1

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:03 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
10:33 PM Damn! That was badass! I killed each one separately in someway and killed the last one before it could roar and bring the other two back up! That was awesome. I know this is really early to mention but once you infuse the Master Sword with the sols and fight the Twili Messengers near the Cave of Ordeals, the Master Sword will be infused with light even though you are in the world of light but for only as long as the barrier that the Twili Messengers are in remains.

Huh. I didn't know about that. But I don't think I'll try it out, seeing as how I'll be going through the Cave of Ordeals before the Palace of Twilight.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next