View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mass Runthrough... Sorta... Not Really. 

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Post Re: Mass Runthrough... Sorta... Not Really.
Well, that sucks. But I must get on with my entries:

Day 8, Makin' Up for Lost Time
11/3/08

Gameplay A (5:36-8:09 PM)
Total Play Time: 17 hours, 51 minutes (lawl)

I know it sounds crazy, but I actually DID go through the Temple of Time faster than last time. Very much so. Today, I decided to to devour the rest of my Butterfingers to keep me fueled. They were fantastic, and so far none of them have been poisoned. =D Yay! Besides that, I defeated Armogohma in what must have been record time. Seriously. Easiest boss in the game- even moreso than the darknut before it. O_o Afterwords, I collected my 13th heart container and headed to Kakariko to restore Ilia's memory. I very quickly noticed that you CANNOT skip the cutscene in which Ilia remembers everything and gets all "zomg, joyous occasion" with Link.

Just thought that was a bit biased. You can skip all of the rest of 'em, for goodness' sake. D: I then went to go attain the Great Spin and am about to show the novel I've been reading to Shad. Let's hope it's within his reading level and nobody doggy-eared the pages.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:43 am
Profile WWW

Dat Midna Hype

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

No, I have to get into gear and start again, good thing I've got nothing else to...wait a second, I get it now, you requested all those character movesets on deviantART so you could pull ahead, very clever, very, very clever (that's probably nothing near the truth, but I just thought it was funny).

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:52 am

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Hawkstar wrote:
No, I have to get into gear and start again, good thing I've got nothing else to...wait a second, I get it now, you requested all those character movesets on deviantART so you could pull ahead, very clever, very, very clever (that's probably nothing near the truth, but I just thought it was funny).

Bah, Ye've caught on. D: We'll, not really. Good guess, though. :P I actually wanna see what you come up with. The others look darn good so far. :D

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 am
Profile WWW

Dat Midna Hype

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

DaKing9 wrote:
Hawkstar wrote:

Bah, Ye've caught on. D: We'll, not really. Good guess, though. :P I actually wanna see what you come up with. The others look darn good so far. :D

Well, I've written up the Waluigi and Geno ones, they were easy. I've got some ideas for King Boo and Roy. I'm struggling with Ridley, because I've never played a Metroid game in my life, but I have an idea for his Final Smash (no, it's not Meta Ridley, that was my original idea, but I recently changed it) and I'm struggling with Toad because there's not much to dig from there.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:54 am

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Day 9, the "Wow, it's been a while" Day.
11/28/08

Pregame (3:11-3:16 PM):
I finally got a power strip for myself! So, after moving the TV, VCR ad RF Modulator cords to it, I was ready to go.

Gameplay A (3:17-3:48 PM):
total Play Time: 18 hours, 22 minutes

Okay... Not a really long playthrough today, but I did get some stuff done. I retrieved all of the sky letters, made sure not to save in the cannon room and spent a bunch of money getting a cannon fixed. Lucky for me though, I wasn't allowed to retrieve ANY of the orange rupees during the letter scavenging, so my wallet'll be filled back up in no time.

Also, I learned today that a day in Twilight Princess's Hyrule Field is 20 minutes. Fantastic.

Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3