View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mass Runthrough 

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Post Re: Mass Runthrough
Hawkstar wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:
Hawkstar wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:
Hawkstar wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:
Hawkstar wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:
Blast, I lacked time to play today and allowed you to catch up to me. :o Now I'll probably end up playing between 6 and 8 hours tomorrow trying to finish before you... Which probably won't happen now. :lol:

Yes, the ultimate battle, truly begins now.

Screw that, you're a dungeon ahead and get home earlier than me. :lol: I hope you die fourteen times against Zant. XD

You're outta luck then, because I plan to play again tonight. Muhahahahaha!

Make that 9,001 times against Zant, then. :P That'd be a story to tell.

Your bad luck continues because I've never died against Zant or Ganondorf even once. *evil grin*

Sadly, I don't think anyone has. :'(

Nope, your wrong my friend has died against Ganondorf.

Bah, WHEN WILL THE BAD LUCK END!? *computer crashes*

>.<

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Dat Midna Hype

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

11/04/08

Day 7 (continued) Nostalgia of a Journey

Total Play Time: 15 hours, 49 minutes

Gameplay (7:34-9:29)

Well, I exited the City in the Sky and headed off for the Twilight Realm (my favorite dungeon, if you read the last one). For some odd reason I couldn't stop singing "The Ultimate Showdown (of Ultimate Destiny)" during my time through all of the Palace of Twilight so that kind of ruined the mood, but once I reached Zant, I thought his boss music was so cool and managed to stop myself, then never started again today. When I retrieved the first Sol I had a pretty funny line that I just knocked off the top of my head, when Midna said "That's a Sol, Hawkstar." I said, acting as Link "Sol! You mean like that guy from Warriors?" Zant was loads of fun because I came up with an astounding voice for him. I don't know if anyone here has seen Raiders of the Lost Ark, but without his mouth covering Zant sounded like a higher pitched version of Major Toht, but with his helmet on he sounded downright satanic. After an amusing battle, I watched an awesomely put together cutscene. Then headed off the Hyrule Castle, when on the way I finally learned the Great Spin, then watched another awesome cutscene, although this one was awesome due to the emotional moment between Link and Midna (I think you all know the one I mean) which I ruined by saying "Holy Emotional Moment, Batman!" Then headed off taking out enemies with the Great Spin, took on King Bulblin one final time, fought off a few Darknuts and finishing the romp through Hyrule Castle by taking out a final Mighty Darknut outside Ganon's chamber. During the battle with Zelda, I really had a flash to my battle with Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time. I lost two hearts that battle, before finally winning it. Then got ready for what I thought was going to be a tough fight against Beast Form Ganon, but I didn't lose any hearts on that battle. Then I lost four and a half hearts on horseback Ganon fight (a new record of hearts lost in any Ganondorf battle), then I got ready for an awesome one-on-one Ganondorf VS. Link battle. It was loads of fun, then finally I defeated the Great King of Evil, and lifted the curse upon Midna. Now for the reason this post is titled Nostalgia of a Journey, it's because I redid a lot of classic things that I hadn't done for a while. First when I was heading off into the Twilight Realm I pulled an Indiana Jones line, "You step where I step." to be exact, but I had a personal quote which I used a lot more and that was, "Wreck him with the Great Spin!" speaking of the Great Spin, as I used it there was lots of "You spin me round like a record." (a classic) and when I pulled the Finishing Blow on Ganondorf I yelled "Super, awesome, fun, time special!" (another classic) and I also had a new quote for when I defeated him, it wasn't as much of a quote as it was the victory screech. ;) Then for some reason I decided to watch the credits (what was going through my head when I decided to do that again) and when I got to the infamous scene I managed to keep my eyes on the screen and added a little humor to it. After Midna broke the mirror I took a small pause then acting as Link said "That was not super, awesome, fun, time special" and finally the last nostalgic moment, after "The End" appeared on the screen I stood up and yelled "Domination, I won the game!"

Well, that's my retelling of my playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I hope you enjoyed reading it, because that playthrough was very fun for me, also apparently beating the game and posting a final journal entry got me the ranking of Midna Fanatic.

Last edited by Hawkstar on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 am

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

What a way to get a hundredth post. :lol: Good work, mate. ;) Now I just have to finish my Playthrough...

Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 am
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Oh, man, I missed this...

Quote:
Looks like I'm going to have to jump!

roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

rofl

Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:19 am

Dat Midna Hype

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Odolwa wrote:
Oh, man, I missed this...

Quote:
Looks like I'm going to have to jump!

roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

rofl

Surprised you didn't catch these ones...

Quote:
I say monstrosity, do you has the times?
Homestar line when someone asked Strong Bad what he'd look like as an animal.

Quote:
Once I get to the top of this waterfall, I'll maybe get to throw some people off, maybe even an enemy.
A reworked Dangeresque line.

Quote:
the Twilit Bloat it still gave me the Jibblies
Referencing the Horrible Painting and it's ability to give Strong Bad the Jibblies.

Quote:
Domination, I got the Master Sword! and Domination, I won the game!
Both reworkings of the same line from the Behind the Bad development journal for SBCG4AP, the real line is "Domination, I have all the files I need!"

Quote:
"Trogdor", whenever the dragon came onscreen. Not much went through my mind during that except "Gotta go fight Trogdor." (yes, that's what I call Argorok). Now through the boss battle I sang the extended version of the Trogdor song, just replacing the line, "This has wicked dueling guitar solos." with this similar line "This boss battle has wicked dueling guitar solos."
Now those ones I thought were the most obvious ones, because Trogdor is really famous.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:41 am

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

I lost the game...

Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

It 'tis quite the shame. And the morrow of a new dawn will arise.

Seriously though, you should just try again. :P I never lost once in Twilight Princess.

When Midna left, she left me in shock and dismay
When Midna returns, I think of that very day
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, will they last?
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, leave me ever so fast

I do not usually write poetry, however, these words came instantly--why waste them? If you wish to converse with me, PM me with a legitimate title.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Profile WWW

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Dark Lord Luigi wrote:
It 'tis quite the shame. And the morrow of a new dawn will arise.

Seriously though, you should just try again. :P I never lost once in Twilight Princess.
No, I think he means that he lost the actual game... Because I know he's beaten it at least a few times.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Eh? Oh, well good luck with that Kyle.

When Midna left, she left me in shock and dismay
When Midna returns, I think of that very day
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, will they last?
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, leave me ever so fast

I do not usually write poetry, however, these words came instantly--why waste them? If you wish to converse with me, PM me with a legitimate title.

Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

http://xkcd.com/391/

Spam is bad. Particularly when it involves ED.

Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.

Last edited by Yitik on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

However, XKCD is so awesome that I'll edit your post with it rather than simply delete it.

Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3