View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 My run of TP 

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

This is a good idea. I'll do this, but I hope it's not illegal that I'll use a save file that is already right before the Diababa fight.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:29 am

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: My run of TP
Yar. But if you wanna write something on the beginning too, you can do that.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:41 am
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Alright, I'll do that. I don't know when I have played, though.

Anyway, I started, with the intention of enjoying the soundtrack more this time around. Named Link "Link," and named Epona "Poop." (Yes, there is a story behind that.) I watched every scene to this point, of course. I was able to appreciate Midna's intro scene more now. But I did notice that in one scene, you can see Link's lips moving in speech. WTF? Anyway, I breezed through it up to this point just slow enough to be able to buy the second bottle right when it was possible. I have mostly zipped through the Forest Temple, though I purposefully took a while beating the miniboss in order to enjoy the theme. I used Ooccoo in the room right before Diababa and saved. I then fought Diababa, though after beating it i did not save, as I was at the time I was planning a CafePress design that involved a drawing of Diababa. So I destroyed the arms in the second phase and just stared at Diababa for a few minutes.

I'll be fighting it again soon, I suppose.

Pieces of Heart this session: 3

Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 am

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

I really need to speed up. Well, here's what I did yesterday...

Day 2 (ish)
Pregame: Ate dinner (Chicken Quesadillas and Lucky Charms) and watched a Star Trek (wtf is up with that conspiracy? :lol: )

Game action:

I was a little off tempo in general that day due to repeatedly failing miserably at the 15 Minute Brawl. (I am open to advice)

Still, I pwnd Diababa again, restored Eldin, pwnd King Bulblin, got the Hylian shield, and got up to the Goron Mines. I realized that the Goron Mines don't seem much like the other TP temples, to the point that it just doesn't feel at all like TP. Call me crazy.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Alright, I need to speed up.

Day 3

Pregame: Spent some time on WMB, worried my asterisk off over DLL's departure.

Game Action:
Beat Goron Mines in exactly 1 hour and 1 minute. I think I missed a piece of heart, though. Anyway, I had a tough time against the miniboss, for some reason. I was able to appreciate some special effects used to make Fyrus more interesting. Did the little minigame of shooting various objects under the surveillance of Malo.

Pieces of Heart this session: 2

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 am

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Do not worry over me. It isn't healthy.

When Midna left, she left me in shock and dismay
When Midna returns, I think of that very day
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, will they last?
The Feelings of Midna I wonder, leave me ever so fast

I do not usually write poetry, however, these words came instantly--why waste them? If you wish to converse with me, PM me with a legitimate title.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:59 pm
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

TOO LATE!!! XD

Anyway, here's what happened yesterday:

Pregame: watched some of the SNL Presidential bash.

Game Action:
I didn't have much time yesterday. I was able to get the portal to the Bridge of Eldin, and I entered Lanayru's area. I explored Castle Town as much as I could. Yes, if I had the first time, I would have been more suspicious of the STAR game. Anyway, I got just far enough to get the portal in Zora's Domain.

And then today...

Pregame: ate at Gatti Town.

Game Action: Restored Zora's Domain. Then I found one of those insects that have the Tears of Light. I killed it, but since I didn't have a vessel I couldn't get the tear. Anyway, I restored the Lanayru Province, though I had a little trouble against Twilit Bloat. Anyway, then I watched the freaky scene where Lanayru talks about the Fused Shadow, and that inspired me to work on my fanfic, since the antagonist has a connection to the Fused Shadow.

OMG 400th post! Someone take a screenie!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:45 pm

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Blarhb. You must tell us the story behind Poop.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:05 am
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

It's not much of a story. My older brother, while playing Zelda games, comes up with some of the weirdest things. For example, when he finally solved the puzzle in OoT that had stumped him for years, he said, "That makes me so mad. Literally. I am literally pissed off."

But, yes, he came up with the idea that it would be funny if Epona were named Poop.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:35 am

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Here's the situation: I am in the middle of the following: TP runthrough, OoT runthrough, WW, Metroid Prime Hunters, FF XII, and Star Fox Command. So I won't be able to play this all that much. But I still must play it.

today:
Pregame: Wanted to get on the internet, but my parents didn't want me to while they were visiting my uncle at the hospital. So I played TP instead.

Gaming action: Went to the Castle Town. Got the Big wallet, and looked in the overpriced shop. I then went to Telma's Bar, and laughed at Link's facial expressions in all the cutscenes that followed. Up to the point of the appearance of the deceased queen. Then I just used the Hawkeye to look at the detail on her while I was supposed to be chasing her. Then I got the armor, got two sword skeelz, and headed for the Flight by fowl. And yes, I landed on the orange rupee thing. Headed to Lakebed, and zoomed through it without incident. Seriously. It was a piece of non-lie cake.

Pieces of Heart this session: 3?

Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next