View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 It's not massive, but it's a runthrough. 

Post It's not massive, but it's a runthrough.
Well, here's my playing on my second time through. (I've started over numerous times, but this time I WILL FINISH!!!!!) And I did finish my first time, just not my other attempts. lol

11/7/08 ~ Friday.

PRE GAME: Well, I hooked up my iPod to the computer, and decided that a Twilight Princess Runthrough Playlist was in order. So I made a playlist of that name, and added desired metal songs. After that, I went to my room, and grabbed my (dad's) boombox, which could be hooked up to an iPod. I took it downstairs, and hooked everything up, and pressed play. Great, I has tunes. Then I turned on my Wii, and turned the TV to the correct channel.

GAME SESSION: I started TP up, and erased an old file which I had tried to playthrough. I proceeded to name my character "Thief" in memory of how I loved stealing junk from ALttP, and such. Next, I named my horse "Yo Momma." (Which I later found to provide much entertainment, as people told me, "Thief, ride Yo Momma into town!" etc, etc) Then I got to the brightness screen...well, it's always been (the brightness) sub-par....so I decided to finally fix it. I then discovered all the other color options!!! So I decided that playing TP in black and white would be old skool.....turned out to just be annoying, so I switched back to color.
I went through all the various tutorials, and cutscenes. Wondering why my town consisted of a has-been swordsman, a depressed fat lady, a guy who looked like he got hit by a truck, a transvestite baby, a gender confused kid with quite obviously dyed hair, a gay kid with a thick 'brow, and a five year old who kept hitting on me.
I got up to the part where I have to squash those bug things, and decided to break.

Last edited by Yitik on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pre = beforehand, post = afterwords :D

Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 am

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Post Re: It's not massive, but it's a runthrough.
Dratheus Peregrinus wrote:
Next, I named my horse "Yo Momma." (Which I later found to provide much entertainment, as people told me, "Thief, ride Yo Momma into town!" etc, etc)

roflmao. Yeah, I named my horse poop, and yes there is a story behind that, but it's funny when people say, "oh, poop looks so pretty."

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]