View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Concerning the use of the Forum Games and Spam Forum 

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Post Concerning the use of the Forum Games and Spam Forum
The announcement was made many months ago by Rare that posting on the site has been too focused on spam, and that more posts should be dedicated to constructive discussion. It seems of late, with a little more activity, these rules have been brushed aside. And so, these rules have been created to ease people back to a less spam focused way of posting.

Image A (loose) maximum of one Forum Games and Spam threads may be at the top of the 'View New Posts' page. I'm not going to start having a go at people if there's two or anything, but please, only be posting in one at a time. I'm happy for one to be at the top with everyone posting in it, and another one at the bottom because people have lost interest in that one. I'm also not going to make a fuss if two are active at once, because someone didn't realise there was one active and revived another, but no more than two. If you want to have a chat, please use the chat client. I'm sure we can make a collective effort to spend more time in the chat room.

Image If you are considered to be making too many posts in the Forum Spam board, your permissions for this board will be removed for a certain length of time. The more frequently it happens, and the more severe the offence is, the longer your permissions will be revoked for. This counts especially if you are found to be reviving several of the topics at once.

Image And, since it is considered spam, please see here for the new rules on the general discussion board.

If you have any questions, queries or concerns, feel free to send me a PM or reply to this post. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy posting!

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]