View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Have you told anyone IRL that you love Midna? 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Have you told anyone IRL that you love Midna?
Ralkia wrote:
I don't tell my parents because they'd be like "That's really weird" and then think I have some sort of problem.

I actually did tell my parents, and they're fine since they know that I know it's fictional and it can't happen, and that I wouldn't have troubles with a real girlfriend.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Have you told anyone IRL that you love Midna?
I'm pretty sure I've said it to my mom via text messages, starting with the music I like, then I explained why she seen the name "Midna" quite a bit. Then I linked her to Midna cutscenes, and I explained that I wrote fanfiction involving her (MidnAndim will stay as my signature forever, hopefully. Probably. To those of you hanging out in the future, like 2020, you would know. On that topic, you guys in the future please PM me if WMB succeeded, and what year they do. :lol: ) I believe that I said she means quite a bit to me. I don't know if I've mentioned anything to her on the lengths of "I am completely obsessed with her and she is all I can really think of, ever, and if I were to show any emotion, it would be for/because of her" or anything like that. Granted some of my first texts to her in a while involved links to YouTube videos of very emotional Midna cutscenes...

IRL though, like, face to face? One would guess I had not the slightest bit of affection for her, let alone knows who this little devious imp is. That is, until one was to find my sketches of her (one of which is taped on my door, in my room).

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay site.

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9