View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Dreams about Midna 

Forumite

Forumite

Well, I think some of us had a dream about Midna, and I think it would be good to explain them. This is the dream I had about her:

I'm at the Twilight Realm, when I realize, I get so happy. Then I see a imp creature... Midna. I hug her, then, after my hug, she looks at me and I discover her eyes turn completely red and she smiles the way she does in that cutscene in which we discover how did Zant turn her into an Imp. Then, Zelda and Human Midna appear near me, and tell me I have to beat 3 temples to heal Midna from some sort of demoniac curse... Then I wake up and hate my alarm clock for awaking me in such an awesome dream.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm

The device has been modified

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I can still remember one. I have sailed on a boat or raft down the river and heard the loud noise. The ground began to shake and I'm decided to go ashore. There was a beach with a many people in panic. I've tried to find Midna, and then I found her, she told, that Death Mountain just erupted and I must to go there.
That's all.

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Dreams about Midna
Unfortunately, I can't dream at all. I try to simply think about Midna in my sleep but nothing happens.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't dream at all. I try to simply think about Midna in my sleep but nothing happens.

This ^^ I can dream but it usually never happens. I mean if I ever do dream then it is about something silly and completely not what I wanted to dream about. In general I just find that I rarely ever dream so if I ever did dream of Midna then I would probably write it down in a book somewhere so I could remember and cherish it a lot easier.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I tried to dream about Midna last night and I had control...for about 15 minutes. Midna appeared to me in imp form and led me out of my own house, and then I dreamed nothing. I need to practice.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

I remember having a dream once where I was standing in the Arbiter Grounds right before Midna broke the mirror. I saw her pushing the tear towards the mirror and so I tried to run in front of it to stop it, but I wasn't quick enough... D':

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 am

Eternally with Midna

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

I used to have many about her. Not anymore, but one that I remember really well was one where her and me were driving to the local pizzeria in the summer. We got there, and I left her inside the sweltering hot car to go in and get the pizza. We then left but instead of driving home, I drove further away from my house for miles and miles, that's where it ended. Weird, I know. XD

Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 am
Profile WWW

There IS a world bound to this one

Forumite

Forumite

I was skimping thru this thread.. and its seems to me that some of you don't have full control of your mind(I'd explain but my mind is tired :roll: from long hours awake) now I'll get into it as soon as I can, once I'm well rested ^_^ and of course.... I have had 2 dreams involving Midna and the ENTIRE Twilight Realm. Which of course I will also get into since I love topics like this.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:45 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Why is it that I can dream about Shigeru Miyamoto but I can never dream of Midna?! It really pisses me off when I want to dream of Midna and I dream of something else such as the creator of Super Mario and the Legend of Zelda known as Shigeru Miyamoto. I know that that sounds like a good thing, which it is but it just ticks me off because I can never dream of Midna! Anyone have any tips on how I could dream about her? I tried everything from thinking about her before I go asleep to hugging my pillows think it is her that I am hugging.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I'm still trying to get it done and the only advice I have is to have an image of her so clear in your mind that if it the image was real it wouldn't look strange. After that, there's no other option than leaving it to your own thoughts to do the rest.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next