View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Midna's Sword & Shield 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Midna's Sword & Shield
This might possibly be better off in the Midna Fan Art sub-forum, but I feel as though this sub-forum needs more attention. You remember this part of the game, right? Well Midna never was perfectly happy with what we got in Ordon Village.
Link: *gets the shield*
Midna: It looks...kinda cheap.

So what kind of sword and shield would you think suit her? Heck, don't even feel limited to said weapons. Discuss any kind of items you can imagine our Little Imp with! :rave:

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:02 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Umm, I cant really imagine her with a sword as an imp but I can when she is in her True Form. The only reason why I guess I say this is because I have seen some artwork on DeviantArt of Midna in armor wielding a sword. They all looked really cool. But as an imp I really don't see it happening unless she dressed up just like Link. But yeah, other than that though, the Ordon Sword reminds me of Midna at times because she does something along the lines of whenever you use those (Sword and Shield) to think of her. So yeah, it is an interesting thing to think about.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 am
Profile WWW

Reviving... 5% complete

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Location: In a world of strife, choosing to fight against the odds
Some kind of Twilight Looking sword in her true form. A shield doesn't really suit her (I think) but a normal sword with Twili markings on. That would look cool.

Give peaceful rest to the living dead.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well like I said in my first post in this thread, I seen a picture of true form Midna with a sword and she is wearing armor. I actually took the time to look for this picture on DeviantArt and decided to post it here. I also thrown in two pictures of imp Midna with a sword. The last one is an interesting one but it is something that looks very interesting. I think I like the first one the most but that is probably because of the armor and the cool looking sword, but I think it is mainly the armor. Well, have fun with these pictures.

Spoiler HTML code

True Form with Sword

Spoiler HTML code

Imp Midna with Sword

Spoiler HTML code

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Midna's Sword & Shield
I've actually always pictured Midna with a spear in imp form. It's probably because she uses one in Fused Shadow form, but when I imagine Midna fighting with an actual weapon, it's her flying around with a spear.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

A spear? Makes sense I guess with her type of stature in that form. Seriously though, when I read that I just imagined a little imp running at you with a spear in her hand. Seems very tribal to me and it makes some sense. I really don't know what else I can say to contribute to this topic but I guess I will say that a sword and shield is something that does not really suit Midna all that well unless you take a look at some fan art.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:04 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Thinking about it, Midna is probably best seen with a weapon in her true form only. I'm not saying the spear thought is impossible, but she already has the Fused Shadow in that form, and can already turn her hair into spears. She's better off the way she is.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 pm

A Serene Beauty

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Location: Lost in my imagnation, and buried under northern snow
I like the spear concept, too. But she could also have some sort of polearm or bladed staff that I forgot the name of in true form--like a staff with a blade curling form the top, not a spear, I have a drawing around somewhere... Eh. Later.

It would suit True Form Midna just as well as a spear, it's long and free, as well as powerful. But instead of stabbing, she'd slash across her enemies' bodies. True Form Midna jabbing at something with a stick doesn't seem too cool to me. True Form Midna slicing something up with a stick does.

Actually... I like that idea... a lot.*draws*

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 pm

The Twilight Princess Herself!

Forumite

Forumite

Heavy RP Characters: I don't roleplay, I'm a princess!
I have thought about this topic many times, and I tend to picture her with either a sword or twin halberds, which are half spear and half axe. Sorry about not having pictures.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 am

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Any shield she uses would need eye holes so that she could see while using it. Of course... with her powers maybe her senses aren't limited by sight. She does fine with the full fused shadow.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next