View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 What Would You Do In The Twilight Realm? 

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: What Would You Do In The Twilight Realm?
id have to say, become one of its peoples.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:59 am

A person to talk to or tell any of your ideas to.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I would just be a servant and do here biding and just have her teach me everything she knows. But I will allow that to happen to all of you. Just look for a company called [glow=]Twilight[/glow] in about 10-20 years but any of you can be apart of it. But only of my permission.

-- Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:33 am --

How dare you call midna an it!? :fire: :pissed: :fire: :pissed: :fire: :fire: :fire: :pissed: :fire: :!:

I LOVE FLORA AS MUCH AS MIDNA!!!!!!

notterribleivan wrote:
Granted. I somehow revive MidnaImp's locked threads.

I wish it was less humid.

Twist wrote:
...He hasn't even posted yet. And this is the Happy Birthday thread. What are you doing? :?

-- 22 Jul 2014, 14:42 --

EDIT: Wait, I actually understood what you said this time! Ok, nevermind. Still, better to reply to his welcome thread than here.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 am
Profile WWW

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

MidnaImp wrote:
How dare you call midna an it!? :fire: :pissed: :fire: :pissed: :fire: :fire: :fire: :pissed: :fire: :!:

I think he meant the Twili in general.

Well, ofcourse, at first I'll go search for our beloved Midna. But coming to think of it, what else does the Twilight realm contain besides only the palace..? If I remember correctly there was only void and blurry stuff, but I didn't really paid much attention to the surroundings when I was there.

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

notterribleivan wrote:
But coming to think of it, what else does the Twilight realm contain besides only the palace..? If I remember correctly there was only void and blurry stuff, but I didn't really paid much attention to the surroundings when I was there.

I'm assuming there's a lot more than simply what was saw. There has to be homes for the Twili that were seen, right? They can't all live in the palace. I assume there's just little land due to dungeon limitations.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Midna's eteranl lover, Chrysalis' eteranl servant

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
notterribleivan wrote:
But coming to think of it, what else does the Twilight realm contain besides only the palace..? If I remember correctly there was only void and blurry stuff, but I didn't really paid much attention to the surroundings when I was there.

I'm assuming there's a lot more than simply what was saw. There has to be homes for the Twili that were seen, right? They can't all live in the palace. I assume there's just little land due to dungeon limitations.

I picture the Twilight Realm having its own entire kingdom, like Hyrule. The palace is really just its version/counterpart of say Hyrule Castle, imo. Beyond that, there's maybe an imperial city all around it, and so on. Heck, there may even be neighboring kingdoms/lands, like what Hyrule has.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I'd go to Twilight Starbucks or Twilight Tim Hortons so I can get myself some Twilight Coffee. Man now that's a beverage to DIE FOR! A little joke I know but actually I would really be interested in seeing what kind's of things they have for stores and such. I mean is it a rough system and economy? What happens to the criminals in the realm? Do they go to Twilight jail? If so I would be interested in seeing some of the baddies locked up in the cells if that is a thing. But actually, if I did go to the Twilight Realm wouldn't I just become a spirit? I mean technically none of us have a piece of the Triforce so it's impossible to stay there.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
I would actually try to swim in that shadow water stuff. Maybe it only affects light world folks badly, I would try anyway. I wonder what it would feel like, maybe it feels sort of like flying, or maybe it's not dense enough to hold you up and you just sink to the bottom, maybe it feels like water or maybe it's smog and chokes me to death. I don't care, I'm swimming in that stuff, Goddamnit!

I think you would die. But hey dying can be cool sometimes agreed? Wow why did I just say that?! But really what happens if you died and the people their used their dark magic to bring you back as their personal slave/servant? Or perhaps they bring you back as one of their own people? Twili Twist? Wow that's just cool to say alone and sounds cool as well! I'm just messing with you man. Just saying whatever comes to mind really.

:lol: Now that I think about it I wonder what they keep as pets in the Twilight Realm? Like I mean it's obviously very similar to Hyrule so could it be possible that they have domesticated animals as well? You can obviously tell that I would just explore and discover what makes the Twilight Realm different and similar to our own but back on to the topics of pets... Maybe they have wolves/dogs just like the World of Light I mean it would make a little sense seeing as how Midna said the savior of their realm would appear as a beast with blue eyes or something along those lines. It's been a long while since I played Twilight Princess so forgive me if I am not 100% right on the blue eyed beast savior thing.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
:lol: Now that I think about it I wonder what they keep as pets in the Twilight Realm? Like I mean it's obviously very similar to Hyrule so could it be possible that they have domesticated animals as well?

Demon-looking kitty cats. As if they weren't demonic enough :lol:

In the twilight realm I'd probably go shopping for clothes like Midna's ♥ Maybe only she can wear them because they might be ~official princess clothes~ or something but I like her fashion sense hah

And then I'd try out the food?? I wonder what they eat... We could all go eat dinner in Midna's wicked palace and she what kinda meals they have!

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:30 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Reimeille wrote:
And then I'd try out the food?? I wonder what they eat... We could all go eat dinner in Midna's wicked palace and she what kinda meals they have!

That really does make me wonder what Midna's tastes are. Is she a vegetarian? Or are there no vegetables in the Twilight Realm and they create food in whatever shape they want from their magic?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I'm not a vegetable fan either. I just thought of throwing that out. Also, what about meat? How would that work? What animals are there that would work well for meat? The only animals that come to mind are the Twilit Kargoroks. Well, I'd have a reason to practice archery, then! ^_^

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next