View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Would you let her go? 

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I'd go with her. The Twilight making it near impossible for those of light to live in?
Yeah, I would find it easy to relax in a world of perpetual shadows and twilight. I'm a bit more attached to the dark than the light.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay site.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm
Profile WWW

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Helloes there, Hazama!

I never have addressed this thread. Firstly, I take issue with the end sentence of yours, Al. I don't think Link would have gone with her, whether or not he could have survived, because he did not know she was going to break the mirror. I don't think he knew the worlds would be severed, so why would he have reason to follow her in? He didn't show enough eagerness to just instantaneously follow her in. That's not his home. However, I'm certain he'd have thought he'd be able to "visit," so the thought of either going with her or never seeing her again probably never crossed his mind, further reinforcing why he wasn't ready to just "jump in with her."

But I digress (that whole argument was terribly worded, anyway). Would I have let her go, knowing she'd break the mirror after? Sure. I'm in no place to sever someone from their home, especially a ruler who has people to take care of after such a tragedy.

Of course, I don't exactly have a crush or serious emotional attachment to Midna, so I'd have seen her from a more "friend-like" or even professional standpoint. But even if I did have a stronger emotional standpoint, it would be unreasonable to try and hold her back from ruling her people, and removing her from her home.

I can't say I'd go with her, either, if that were a choice.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 am
Profile WWW

Eternally with Midna

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

I just realized I never made a post in here yet. Well if going with her was not a choice, then yes I'd let her go. It would pain me beyond words, but she has a duty to rule her realm and I could not really go against that.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 am
Profile WWW

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Why not just go with her?

Oh wait, you guys favor light over darkness and/or are a being of light.

It would suck to be you guys.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay site.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 am
Profile WWW

Ghostly Defender

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I'm pretty sure the reason no one would go is oh I don't know... Maybe the fact we would TURN INTO SPIRITS and live in an ever lasting fear of the unknown. The reason link could go is because he was the chosen hero with a piece of the triforce. Literally NOONE could go. So it's only an option of let her go or make her stay. Nothing else.

Chaos wrote:
Light and Dark. Such things have altered meanings compared to their true nature.
Darkness is often referred to as negative, of wrong, corruption, and evil, when in truth, it is not.
People have grown to fond of the light, and have come to believe darkness as an anti, a negative.
I wish these views were changed. I prefer darkness over light, for its unparalleled harmony, peace, and atmosphere.
Sadly, I am too attuned to the light, as we all are, and subconsiously fear the darkness...

When we never should have.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:20 am
Profile WWW

Eternally Damned

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

I would not of let her go unless I could go with her. I mean I'm GUESSING Link didn't share us Midnaholics's passion, but I thought him just not doing anything at the end was a bit heartless.

:love: :love: :love:

Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:55 pm
Profile WWW

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

The Mirror of Twilight has existed for quite a long time, and one incidient (Caused by the Triforce of Power, or more specifically, the Sages' improper disposal of Ganondorf) deems the Mirror as too dangerous to keep in existance? Really Midna?

Also, I'm leaving you guys behind. Twilight is much better than Light. :D

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2