View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Midna's favorite Pokemon 

Sonic's Midna: the Ultimate Life Form

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Now, here's something I want to get off my chest: If Midna had a favorite Pokemon, what would it be? I assume it would be Sneasel and/or its evolved form Weavel. Especially Weavel, considering how it looks like her imp form. (even though she doesn't like her imp form)

And this picture makes this more apparant:

Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Midna's favorite Pokemon
For those of you who don't know Midna personally, I can assure you she is extremely mature and a class act.

That being said she has informed me her favorite Pokemon is any/all of the original 151 because that is the only generation she acknowledges as being legitimate. I tend to agree with her.

HAVE A NICE DAY :D

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 am
Profile YIM

Midna's eteranl lover, Chrysalis' eteranl servant

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

I suppose I'll go with Weavel. That's a theory I've heard time and again, in the past. Apart from him, though, I can see her being the type who'd use a variety of dark types, with maybe some ghost and psychic types as well.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Sonic's Midna: the Ultimate Life Form

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Twist wrote:
Now we're talking! Anyway, I disagree with Weavile wholeheartedly. She hated her imp form, I have my doubts she'd want to be reminded of it too much. That rules Sableye out for me too. I'll go with Zoroark. It's a Dark type, and I think it may remind her somewhat of Link. Why not Houndoom or Mightyena or something that actually resembles a wolf over a fox? Because they're too similar I guess, they look too similar but they're not the same and would likely just feel empty with her. Zoroark has the nostalgia value without it turning into outright sadness. Also, it's very offensive which seems like Midna's style, which is why I chose it over Umbreon.

Yep, a Zoroark would definitely suit Midna's tastes due to its vulgarness. But I think she'd like Umbreon too, due to its cuteness factor.

And I think she might like Gengar too. Gengar are just as mischievous as Midna is and they often hide in shadows, much like Midna does.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]