View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 How old would you estimate Midna (in human years)? 

Eternally with Midna

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Post Re: How old would you estimate Midna (in human years)?
Early to mid 20s I'd say.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:08 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

We all know that she is a princess but I honestly feel like she is 23 years old or 20 the youngest. I know 23 sounds a little old in comparison to Link who is presumable 16-17 years old in Twilight Princess but I mean I just feel like 23 is a good answer. Midna does look and acts pretty maturely despite her firey temper but what really gets me is how much older Midna looks in comparison to Link and I'm talking about true Midna here, not imp Midna.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
Pretty much what's been said, early to mid twenties, that is going by if aging works the same general way as people, so no 1000 year-olds looking like 12 year-olds. She just looks older than the average girl my age, but I have my doubts she's older than mid-twenties unless the Twilight Realm has the best damn anti-aging creams the world has ever seen.

Never thought about her being over 100 years or so but like you said I doubt this is the case, the Twili where not always the race they are now so one would assume that they where just normal races like the other ones we see in Hyrule whether it be Gerudo, Sheikah, Hylians, etc. So before the Twili were banished to the Twilight Realm they where known as the Dark Interlopers. Now if you want to know exactly who the Dark Interlopers where you'll have to either A : come up with your own theory, or B : Look at other theories about who the Twili where before they where banished to the Twilight Realm.

My personal theory is that they where a mix of races that rebelled and tried to get into the sacred realm as told in the game. Reasoning for them being mixed races can be backed up by the structures and designs seen in the Twili and their world. The Gerudo had snake like designs in their structures and also have yellow or red eyes just like other Twili have as well as on Midna's Fused Shadow. But you might be asking, aren't Gerudo all female and only one male is born every 100 years so how does that mean that the only Twili we see that is female is Midna? Well this is where the mixed races come in. Presumably the most likely candidate are the Sheikah. Reasoning for this has to deal with their mysterious background and the similar symbol you see on the back of the Fused Shadow that Midna wears.

I could go on and on but this isn't the topic of this thread. Midna's age is the topic. So where am I going with this? Well if they are indeed a mix of races that where banished to the Twilight Realm then the Twili obviously only have a normal lifespan like most humans, that being of 100 years at max. So with that said this kind of rules out Midna being older than 100 years.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

Midna's eteranl lover, Chrysalis' eteranl servant

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Based off her true form, my estimate is maybe mid 20s, maybe even borderline later 20s. She strikes me as being older than Link and Zelda, for one thing.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2