View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 True Form Appearance Discussion 

Neophyte

Neophyte

I'm still trying to decide whether I think the dark areas are shadow clothing or just a different skin tone. After looking at her Hyrule Warriors preview artwork, I don't think it could be fur or hair just because it seems too smooth and shiny. The other thing I noticed while looking at her Hyrule Warriors preview was that there was similar texturing on the dark areas and her normal skin.

Spoiler HTML code

Look carefully:

If you can see it, there seems to be "fuzziness" on both her normal skin and the dark areas. This might just be because of the way the artwork was done, however if it was intentional I'm not really sure what to think of it - if the dark areas have the same texturing as her normal skin, that seems to imply it's just a skin tone.

Regarding her imp form, there's also the black area around her eyes and her head, which is easily seen here:
Spoiler HTML code

I personally think that's a mixture of skin tone and black hair - the area around her eyes is very dark skin, which is then covered by black hair further up before it transitions into her beautiful orangey hair.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 am

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

What I found interesting is that in Hyrule Warriors Agitha first calls Midna "Ms. Kitty". This would actually imply that Midna might be furry, if she appeared cat-like to Agitha.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2