View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 If Midna were to be in another Zelda, what would you want? 

ilvl 684 Neckbeard

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Post If Midna were to be in another Zelda, what would you want?
Exluding HW of course since it's not really an actual story

But what would you guys want out of it?

Edit : As in a brand new one with whole new plot, I'm interest in your guys' opinions since I'd kinda be worried. I want her in a new one but at the same time I don't because something may happen that I don't like

Flames are similar to life. Starts out blooming and invigorated, then inevitably ends up as just a charred husk

Last edited by Eclipse on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:22 am

A person to talk to or tell any of your ideas to.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post Re: If Midna were to be in another Zelda, what would you wan
If you mean of different games, I would like to see the Midna be in Ocarina of Time and Majoras mask. (Sorry if I didn't understand what your point was.)

I LOVE FLORA AS MUCH AS MIDNA!!!!!!

notterribleivan wrote:
Granted. I somehow revive MidnaImp's locked threads.

I wish it was less humid.

Twist wrote:
...He hasn't even posted yet. And this is the Happy Birthday thread. What are you doing? :?

-- 22 Jul 2014, 14:42 --

EDIT: Wait, I actually understood what you said this time! Ok, nevermind. Still, better to reply to his welcome thread than here.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:30 am
Profile WWW

ilvl 684 Neckbeard

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

I was meaning in a brand new game, like what would be the best thing that could happen?

Flames are similar to life. Starts out blooming and invigorated, then inevitably ends up as just a charred husk

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:41 am

A person to talk to or tell any of your ideas to.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

OH! :facepalm: Of course. Okay. So what would be the best thing is if you could have a feature of play as Midna or the option of playing as link. (Lets be honest, we didn't really get to play as Midna thanks to Nintendo) And finding out more inside the Twilight Realm. And thank you Eclipse for bringing up the fact that Nintendo has let us down again. We deserve a story line game. Not a game that they thought could stall for time.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:51 am
Profile WWW

ilvl 684 Neckbeard

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

It's really odd because , just basing this off assumptions, but Zelda wouldn't really be the genre to mix with Hack n Slash, considering it is more of a relaxed puzzle-esque game. I personally am disappointed

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:58 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Hmm...I'm not sure what I'd want to see. To be honest, I didn't want to see Midna in another Zelda game: I'd much rather have Midna be in a game of her own. Honestly, the best thing I could see happening is if she's used as a character that can still assist Link with getting to dungeons. Of course I wouldn't want to see her personality removed. Whether it would be the same Midna or not isn't certain, but if Spirit Tracks got away with Linebeck III, Nintendo can pull something.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:56 am

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Hmm I think I would rather have a game that focused on the Twili, their world, and what not. I do not see a game perhaps right after TP but perhaps a generation or two afterwards or before with new Twili characters.

But a game with Midna in it would definitely be cool if they didn't mess up her personality. I guess there could be a sequel to TP but it would be hard to please people and I think Nintendo might not do a direct sequel because of those reasons. Not only that but to have Midna interact with the light world would need some clever writing because the only link between the light world and the twilight world that is known (at least to us) was destroyed by Midna. I could be wrong though.

It would be interesting to be able to play as Midna in a Zelda game but I think it would be hard to pull off since she seems more of a magic user than a weapon's user. How that would fit in a Zelda game rather than a game like Hyrule Warriors would be interesting.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Honestly id love to see the Imp form back. I never was a fan of how true form looked, but its improbable because I dont see how nintendo could bring her back in Imp form and just be like SHAZAM.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I agree pretty heavily with Korppi, actually. I want to see the Twili lore get fleshed out more. I personally really like her true form so if it were a sequel of sorts I wouldn't complain if they couldn't bring imp back. Honestly though, whatever works best for the story. So long as her personality is kept intact.

Fez brought up Linebeck III. What if they did something with the descendants of the current Twili? Maybe Midna could serve as another Zelda, as a background character mostly/support, and if she had a descendant, or even could pull off a storyline reincarnation like the Links/Zeldas, something interesting could be done that preserves Midna as a character but continues her legacy. IE all the Links and Zeldas are slightly different, and people may have favorite incarnations, but they're all still Link/Zelda. The "new ones" don't damage the old ones.

But, yeah, I mostly want to see the Twili explored. Even if they do it via canonical spinoff.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Spookypatrol wrote:
What if they did something with the descendants of the current Twili? Maybe Midna could serve as another Zelda, as a background character mostly/support, and if she had a descendant, or even could pull off a storyline reincarnation like the Links/Zeldas, something interesting could be done that preserves Midna as a character but continues her legacy. IE all the Links and Zeldas are slightly different, and people may have favorite incarnations, but they're all still Link/Zelda. The "new ones" don't damage the old ones

That would be so cool! I could totally see that working too especially with the descendents of the Twili (question is if it is a decent line from Midna, who would be the father? O.O ). While you may have Midna back for the reincarnation bit, it would be maybe slightly different incarnation of her. I don't see her changing a whole lot but who knows.

But yeah the Twili lore and their world in general really needs to be fleshed out. So many questions abound about them. I need canon answers!!!!

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next