View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Would you date/be friends with a real life Midna? 

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Would you date/be friends with a real life Midna?
I am honestly not sure if this question has been asked (maybe it has) but anyways:

Would you actually date/be friends with a person with Midna's personality?

What I mean is that if a person in the real world with a similar personality to Midna would you actually be friends with her or date her? Now remember, there is no one in the world who is exactly Midna (obviously no exact back story) but the closest possible.

Personally, I would be put off by her personality if it was from the beginning of the game but near the end when you see the softer side of her, I think she would be fun to be around.

Start the discussion!

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:29 am
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Would you date/be friends with a real life Midna?
I've been told by several people that I am a lot like Midna, personality-wise. And I can't say I found her personality that off-putting, because she does a lot of things that I do (snide and sarcastic comments, being generally uncaring to begin with, etc), and it'd be pretty hypocritical of me.

Honestly I think she and I would be at loggerheads to begin with, but to be honest I'm my most comfortable around people I feel I can say anything to, as sarcastic or asshole-ish as it may be. I'm not really good at being nice all of the time, if feels like I have a 'kindness quota' I can't overstep, and I'd prefer to save it... But generally I assume if people make those sort of comments back, then they're joining in. (Of course, I'm not an outright asshole to begin with (at least I hope I'm not), I generally ease into it after a while). So.. I'd probably get on with her after a bit of back and forth. It's more a question of whether she would get on with me.

So... I'm gunna go with a hypothetical yes.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:51 am

ilvl 684 Neckbeard

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Funnily enough I've been friends with a lot of women with the sarcastic personality. Both them and I would make smartass remarks to each other and we'd have good laughs about it. And I'm always willing to be friends with someone willing to relate to me.

So I'd most definitely love to be friends with her irl, I like people that I can make sarcastic jokes with and don't get offended (especially considering how often I make them) or think I'm a jerk.

Flames are similar to life. Starts out blooming and invigorated, then inevitably ends up as just a charred husk

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:54 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I make a lot of smartass remarks like Midna does, but I'm not anywhere near as snarky as she can be. If I were more outgoing, that may change, but I'm too reserved for that trait to suit me. If I knew someone that was just like Midna, chances are I'd get along really well, and that person would bring out more of my personality. As for dating a girl like Midna, I might. I can't say for certain, but I wouldn't be turned away by the idea.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:46 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I'm a pretty big fan of tsundere characters. So I'd probably get along well with someone who had Midna's personality. Harsh and snarky on the outside but on the inside they are nothing but a big softie. I really like orange hair too. Simply put Midna would be my dream girl so the answer is yes I would date a real life Midna or someone who is "Like" her.

Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

Real Life King Dedede

Graphics Aficionado

Graphics Aficionado

I love my girlfriend too dearly to 'date' Midna or a person resembling Midna, but I'd certainly love to hang out with her. I think I'd have a lot of fun picking out clothes for her to wear or custom tailoring some outfits if she was in her imp form. I also make enough sarcastic remarks to get along with her though, I think. :D

If you're into Magic: the Gathering, I'm the mastermind behind Tiny Leaders!

Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:03 am
Profile WWW

The God Hand.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Eh, it depends. I sadly can't remember much of her personality since I haven't played TP in around 8 years, but I do remember her being a bit snarky and always trying to be in control of everything. I mean, I liked her from the start but she seemed to actually be more reliable by the end of it.

I imagine she'd be like a girl who'd use you for her homework and then over time you'd be good, but uneasy friends.

If you don't know who I am, that's most likely because I only ever visit WMB like 3 times a year, post once and then leave till I remember this is bookmarked then return to do the same thing again and again. And Hey. I found out there is a glow feature, look at that, that's pretty awesome guys.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna has fudginn bin my luver for yeerz, so I gess this duznt reely apply 2 me, tsstt tss

Tue May 05, 2015 3:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]