View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So, I never gave a proper testimonial... 

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Post So, I never gave a proper testimonial...
And I figured I might as well do that now, since I used this board to introduce myself only.

Why do I want Midna back? Well, for starters, she's a damn amazing video game character, and has one of the most lovable personalities I've ever witnessed in a Zelda game; naturally, she should make a return, even with the mirror being shattered in the end.

Think of it: why not make a direct sequel to Twilight Princess? Like Spirit Tracks being a sequel for Wind Waker, or Majora's Mask being a sequel to Ocarina of Time? I'd love to see such a thing on the Wii U, especially after that tech demo Nintendo showed off in 2011, and I'm sure we all agree that, if it did happen, Link would need a guide. Yes, he would, and there would be no substitute for Midna, especially considering the game would take place in the time of Twilight Princess.

Thankfully, though, I have Twilight Legends to look forward to! Should fill the gap nicely for me, so yay.

But yeah, Midna is awesome, has a lovable, hard-headed personality, and is just plain adorable.
Truly the best guide Link has ever had, in any Zelda game, and I want her back.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 am

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Post Re: So, I never gave a proper testimonial...
Twist wrote:
Awesome! Another for the collection, Cheers DG, it'll be added to the rest. :rave:

Thank you. :)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]