View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Camarosquid's Testimonial 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

First off, I would like to thank Eiji Aonuma, and Shigeru Miyamoto for working on one of the greatest video game series of all time, The Legend of Zelda. I would also like to thank Yusuke Nakano for creating one of the most beloved characters in The Legend of Zelda series known as Midna. Midna for me is one of the greatest characters in the series. She has so many characteristics that other characters in the series seem to lack such as affection, compasion, and most importantly she knows how to express love through her own body language. Other characters in the series have some of these characteristics but none of them even come close to being as strong and well potrayed as Midna's.

Midna has such a strong personality and character that it makes her seem like a real person and with the connection of Link being a sort of connection or avatar of the player makes you actually care for her and helps you become immersed in the game world all around you. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is one of the only zelda games where I actually felt like I have been to Hyrule and done all the things Link has done. This is because of Midna. Midna was by your side for pretty much the entire game so you actually felt like there was someone by your side supporting you and even mocking you at times. This connection really helps immerse the player with the game world and even makes some players fall in love with Midna throughout the course of the game.

Some aspects of Twilight Princess that really made me fealt like I actually went to hyrule and done all the things Link has done includes the fact that Link is a mute character who doesn't say a word. This helped me fill in my personality and traits into Link so in other words, the player is Link. The beautiful and realistic environments never seen in other zelda games also really helped me become immersed in a world that I could live my own fantasy in and become friends with the other characters in the game such as Midna.

I would like to say a few more things about Midna before I end this testimonial. Firstly, Midna is undeniably the best companion in the zelda series because she has things that other companions in the series lack such as being harsh and snooty in the beginning of the game and warming up and maybe even falling in love with Link throughout the second half of the game. it is just amazing at how well her character is potrayed in the game. The fact that Midna has such a strong personality and character actually makes you care for her and the things that happen to her. Just the fact that Ganondorf actually kills Midna makes me hold a grudge against him and really makes me want to defeat him for what he has done. This is a really shocking and touching part of the game because Ganondorf ends up killing Midna, a character I have grown to fall in love with throughout the course of the game.

In conclusion I would like to finish of this testimonial by saying that Midna actually changed my mental state and that I feel more in tune with the world and the things around me. Midna has taught me many things and I have grown to love her as a character and a great friend. I think that it would be a really big shame if Midna was never seen again let alone the world that she comes from known as the Twilight Realm. The aspects and features that were in The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess are some of the best in the series and I think that they should be implemented into future games in the zelda series. Midna is undeniably one of the greatest characters Nintendo has ever come up with and she has earned a very special place in my heart.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I didn't feel like writing one because I didn't know what to write. I do think that it turned out alright though. There is so much more I would talk about but it doesn't really have to deal with Midna but rather the zelda series itself.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Camarosquid's Testimonial
Great job, Camaro! Most people simply mention their experiance with Midna but you actually took the time to explain why she's better than the other Zelda characters. Looking back, I brought up the fact that you didnt write a Testimonial yet and you felt like you needed to. Sorry about that.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I think that making it longer would be a bad thing. I want to keep it nice and short. I do like how it turned out and think that if it wasn't for Twist or FEZeldalord12345 I would have never wrote this. So I thank you both.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]