View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Favorite YouTubers. 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Favorite YouTubers.
Omegaevolution is pretty good with walkthroughs. I don't watch the whole thing, but he usually has clips of specific games I'm looking for, most notably Fire Emblem games.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Every single anime episode uploader on youtube. I know there are other sites that I can use, but sometimes they don't work for me. To everyone who has uploaded any anime episode or at least tried, kudos to you.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 am

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Anyone mind if I pull up a dead thread?

I've recently started watching youtube videos a lot more frequently and just wanted to share about this guy Jacksfilms. He does sketches, music videos, and things of that nature, but my favorite is his "Your Grammer Sucks" and his "Yesterday I Asked You" series. Basically he finds horrifically bad comments on social media and makes fun of them in various ways.

This one is his 99th one, and he made this one a song. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:59 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

MaximumRide wrote:
Basically he finds horrifically bad comments on social media and makes fun of them in various ways.

Well, that is certainly intriguing. It's always fun to make fun of improper grammar on the internet, but a whole video series about it? Huh.

Around the summer time I came across Somecallmejohnny, a really, really good video game reviewer. He does into great depth about why he enjoys or dislikes the games he talks about, and can sometimes be pretty funny. His most popular reviews are his Sonic videos, with a 50 minute long Sonic 06 review. This guy has a lot of dedication towards what he does, and he doesn't mince words when it comes to his opinions, which is something I admire. He didn't hesitate to say he thought Shadow the Hedgehog was worse than Sonic 06.

Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:22 pm

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Someone I don't watch as often, except November really, is Peanutbuttergamer, who I basically stumbled upon because of his zelda month videos. I was actually disappointed in last month because he didn't do much of anything except hack skyward sword, which was pretty entertaining at first but after a while became a little boring. But this one is certainly worth watching, if only because he throws in a code that makes the characters of the game go basically chaotic XD

Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I've been watching quite a number of videos from YourMovieSucks. As the name implies, he usually tears up movies, and focuses more on rather recent films.(Amazing Spiderman 2, Unfriended, etc.) He does come off as nitpicky at times, but it's amusing to see just how in-depth he can go. Fortunately he doesn't always harp on movies, and can give good reviews, such as Deadpool and Star Wars VII. YMS also takes his work as a critic very seriously, stating in his Mad Max video that he'd give it a 9/10 based purely on how much fun he had watching it, but gave it a 7/10 as a whole. To top it all off, I really like his sense of humor. He can be so blunt that I can't help but laugh.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:37 pm

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Well I have found I really like Markiplier's videos, probably because I find his reactions funny (of course most his videos I can't watch because me + horror genre = very unhappy Korps. I also really like Honest Trailers too. They are quite funny. I also like the True Facts videos (yes science nerdy funny videos I blame my vertebrate zoology professor for liking those).

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

~Dez Chilli~

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Dan and Phil! I'm posting this because I'm SUPER excited that in a month, I'm going to see these guys perform a show live here in my state on their US tour and again, I could not be more excited. These guys have the best videos I've ever seen and I have just fallen in love with them xD

This is the first video of theirs I watched, do yourself a favor if you like cheesy humor and relatable life failures haha

Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3