View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Favorite YouTubers. 

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
LightWorldMidna wrote:
PewDiePie! PewDie mainly plays horror games like Amnesia or Slender, is easily scared and screams like a girl. He's funny, has a lot of running gags throughout his videos, and talks to inanimate objects. Also, he posts at least one video a day ^^

Oh God, I hate this guy. Or even more so, I hate how so many gameplay/ commentary vids are raged at by demented Pewdiepie fans who think that every gamer is a rip off of him, that's what annoys me the most, along with screaming like a pussy; I find rage vids funny, but when you just scream like a little girl (in some vids, it's even obvious that he's faking it) it's somewhat pathetic.

I personally disagree about the faking part, because a friend of mine played Slender to show us what it was at a party, and he acted more or less the same (as did half the people in the room...) Basically... My friend is a wuss. And thus, I conclude, so is PewDiePie.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:01 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Tobuscus, mainly for his awesome music and his literal game trailers. I also like the Tobuscus animated adventures because they are animated by Gonzossm which is an animater that I really like. In general this guy is quite the internet celebrity in that he appeared at this years Ubisoft E3 press conference, too bad that he wasn't all to funny there but that's because he had to work off of a script. Here is one of his music videos. I find it to be really catchy.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

One of my favorite YouTubers for the better part of a year has been Archengeia. Like many of the better YouTube personalities out there, he doesn't bog his videos down in a whole lot of production. Instead, he -- for lack of a less cheesy term -- speaks from the heart. I constantly find myself informed and entertained by his videos.

Oh, and it also doesn't hurt that he wants Midna back, too. ;P

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Favorite YouTubers.
How could I not have mentioned Adamwestslapdog? He's the greatest Zelda abridger I've seen! The only downfall is now, it takes him about a year to upload a new episode. I'm patient, though.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:23 am

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

PaulsEgo has got to be another one of my favorite YouTubers. Similarly to Archengeia's channel, these videos aren't so much about being flashy productions as they are about him simply speaking his mind. Not to say that there's anything wrong with the former, of course, as I enjoy that style of video, too. More often than not, though, I tend to have a more powerful connection to the latter.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 am
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Gamermd83 is another one of my favorite YouTubers. As a fan of Mass Effect, I find the enthusiasm that she expresses towards the series to be infectious. That says, she does discuss a variety of gaming-related topics, so I would strongly suggest that you pay her channel a visit, regardless of whether or not you're a fan of the aforementioned franchise.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I'm bumping this just because. Blunty3000 another one that comes to my mind when I think of all the people I am subscribed to on YouTube that deal with tech related stuff. Also known as just Blunty. He really has videos dealing with almost everything tech related going from game consoles to cameras, to whatever. I will admit that I don't watch his videos all that often but I will admit that he has some excellent points in some of his rant videos mainly the recent ones on the Xbox One.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I personally like nevet1212's videos. He's an above average Zelda abridger. Not really funny, but I remember enjoying his work.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:30 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

As of recently I have been watching a decent amount of maxmoefoe's videos. The only videos I have watched from this guy are his prank call videos which I will admit are quite funny. But really I am going to mention a YouTuber who I have been a fan of for as long as I can remember. FLuffeeTalks, FLuffee is what this guy goes by and he talks about the latest and most bizarre news stories. Another thing that I find amusing is that he is Canadian. The caption of his channel pretty much sums it up what his channel is about. "I'm like a newspaper but better" FLuffee also has a gaming channel which I watch every once and a while but really the only videos on that channel that I watch are his Happy Wheel ones. Overall I find FLuffee's take on talking about news both hilarious as well as informative.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

One I should bring up is Silvagunner. For those who have never heard of him, he provided a wide variety of video game music to us all. Eventually in...2011, I think, his account was removed for copyright infringement. Since then, many other people have been posting video game music in his place. They get the job done just as well, but Silva alone had over 7000 videos of just game music. That's something to be remembered.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next