View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Worst Film You've Ever Seen 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

A pretty generic, uninspired idea for a thread, this is. Still, I'm interested to hear some of your responses. What is the one film that you've seen that is least deserving of being called such?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 am
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

There was this one movie on Netflix called "Birdemic" which was about an invasion of birds. The whole movie looks like my sister made it in Movie Maker and the special effects include Ocarina-of-Time-style looking CG birds.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a -50/10 because I could do so much better than that with no budget at all.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:49 am
Profile WWW

Resident Androgynous Grouch

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post Re: Worst Film You've Ever Seen
It's time for a "UR Rant Special"
Furry Vengeance...
No, it's not a story about disgruntled children with a taste for people with hair growing in strange and exciting places attacking 4chan... And no, it doesn't involve Cousin "Itt" going insane and strangling the children...
And if you thought it was one of those then you're stupid... as that would be off topic...

Furry Vengeance is the story of many woodland creatures inflicting pain upon Brendan Fraser in a manner that would give Wile E. Coyote a great hunger for broken glass... the plot is about as thick as the skin on your teeth... Man makes cute fuzzy animal mad, cute fuzzy animal summons animal kingdom to take a wizz in man's Kool-Aid, Man make family sad, Man sad, Man makes everyone happy, Man becomes modern George of the Jungle... To top it off the animals speak in little squeaks and chatters that any sane person hears before menopause sets in...

I've drudged through this movie with younger children that I was watching over at the time... it was a grand mistake to give them the first choice... they soon realized that themselves at age 3, 5, and 11... Never in my life have I tried so hard to fall asleep in a movie theater... or desired a power tool to drill through my head...

On a scale of 1-10 I give it a...
"How in the hell did you think this was going to be a good family movie you idiot director? Please go drag your face along a rusty railroad track, from the train, at top speed, while listening to Rebecca Black's "Friday", and Michael Moore riding you piggy-back." out of 10...

Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:14 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I don't watch movies on a regular basis, but I'd say FFVII: Advent Children is easily my least favorite movie. Advent Children Complete was better, but not by much.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
Megashark vs Giant Octopus. Absolute stupidest thing I've ever seen. I actually didn't even make it through the whole thing. I made it about 35 minutes before I turned it off from it's sheer stupidity.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Profile WWW

Muah! Goodnight Everybody!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Pandemic. There is no emotion in it whatsoever. When someone close dies there is no crying and the reaction to the quarantine is minimal.

To be a gorgeous mink!
La da da da do dol dee!
It's not pretty being me!

Image Image

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Meet the Spartans, I'd say. Every aspect of this film can be described in one word: lazy. Especially the humor, which uses parody in the worst possible way. You know, by referencing something that's currently popular just for the sake of referencing it? The fact that there are talented, aspiring filmmakers out there who get shoved off to the side, while movies like this get greenlit, is beyond me.

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Holes. So boring I got up and left. And it didn't make any sense... >.<

Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I think my least favorite film has come back to me: Shark Tale. Dreamworks has made some really good movies, but this movie is FUCKING DISGUSTING! :evil: The characters are annoying, the animation is surprisingly hideous to look at,(I dare you to click this) and the plot is uninteresting and dumb. I mentioned Advent Children here before, but that at least had some interesting fight scenes. This movie was so bad, when my younger sister wanted to buy it when it came out on DVD, I hid it and eventually threw it out! :evil: :evil:

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
Was posting in another thread, and felt like posting this here.

Probably one of my least favorite movies has to be "Rise of The Guardians". Probably the only word I can think of to describe this movie is gay... really gay :| . Sure, it would be a great movie to see if I was in 2nd grade, but I felt like I wanted to take a bullet to the head when I watched it. There is my opinion, and I have no regrets.

-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 am --

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
I think my least favorite film has come back to me: Shark Tale. Dreamworks has made some really good movies, but this movie is FUCKING DISGUSTING! :evil: The characters are annoying, the animation is surprisingly hideous to look at,(I dare you to click this) and the plot is uninteresting and dumb. I mentioned Advent Children here before, but that at least had some interesting fight scenes. This movie was so bad, when my younger sister wanted to buy it when it came out on DVD, I hid it and eventually threw it out! :evil: :evil:

And on top of that, it's kind of racist. I mean, make fish act like black gangsters? Honestly. :| I remember seeing bits and parts of the movie (especially the lava lamp scene) and it's a sure good thing I can't remember a huge bulk of it.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next