View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Worst Film You've Ever Seen 

Eternally with Midna

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

DRIVE. With Ryan Gosling. I saw it back when it first came out in 2011. It is still to this very day, the slowest, worst movie I have ever seen. I'm honestly surprised I did not walk out of the theater when I saw it. There is zero plot, zero dialogue, I don't even know how this movie can even exist. Awful. Horrible.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 am
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

The Last Airbender. Growing up with the TV show, I had huge expectations, and they were torn down HARD... Terrible casting, wooden acting, weird and weak CG (crucial in a film like this why would you not try harder omg), and the plot was awkward and draaaaaaggeddd out. You don't even have to know the show to know get that this was not what the movie was meant to be.

Even (one of the two) creators of the show called it a "gross misinterpretation and misrepresentation". And that's saying something, because normally original creators try to give vague PR responses but he straight up called out this bullshit movie. Glad he's not just trying to suck it up, and is letting us know he agrees.

Such a shame, because the show had such good content and characters with incredible potential for live-action, all lost on this movie.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 am

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Worst Film You've Ever Seen
gather round guys, its time for one of Omegas storys.

so, back when i was in ninth grade, my girlfriend was wanting me to see "broke back mountain". Me being the ignorant little shit i was back then said, "sure, i like westerns". so we sat down, and it started rolling. five minutes in, my eyes, what i have seen, should never have been witnessed by anyone. add to the fact that the entire plot was "GAY COWBOYS, YAY" writing was terrible, and it was hard not to laugh, every time things got serious, the acting was so bad it took everything in me not to laugh.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:43 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Worst Film You've Ever Seen
No way in hell The Last Airbender could be seen as good. At most, you could say the music was nice, but that really doesn't matter to me in a movie. The killer was Shyamalan's trademark; blank, emotionless expressions throughout the entire movie. There is no emotion to be found in the movie, no reason to be engaged in anything, it's just all pointless exposition that's unavoidable if you're trying to take 20 ~24 minute episodes and turn them all into a 100 minute movie!!! Something else interesting I found is the kid who played Aang was interviewed, and honestly, he seemed like he would work for playing that part! It's just that Shyamalan doesn't know how people are supposed to act.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2