View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anticipated Films 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

With Dredd releasing tonight (yes, I'm going to see that :lol:), I got to wondering, are there any upcoming films that you're particularly excited to see? As of right now, the only film that I'm fanboyishly excited to see is The Hobbit.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Given the extremely positive reception that Looper is receiving, I'm seriously considering watching that film tonight.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I'm optimistic towards Wreck-it-Ralph. While the video game character cameos are exciting, I'm hopeful that this movie will have some actual heart to it. Since 2008's Bolt, Walt Disney Animation has been at the top of their game. Hell, I'd go so far to say that they've surpassed Pixar. And not just because the latter has suddenly started releasing sub-par films with Brave and Cars 2. ;)

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:45 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Anticipated Films
I stopped watching movies from Walt Disney and Pixar because I grew up too quickly. However, I'm actually somewhat interested in Wreck-it-Ralph. O.O

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I'm pretty excited about the release of Skyfall tomorrow, too. So much so that today will most likely entail me watching a lot of Bond films. xD

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Based on the first nine minutes of the film that I saw, as well as this new trailer...

Yeah. I'd say that I'm pretty excited about Star Trek Into Darkness. :P

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I'm a little torn about this, but I think I want to see Maleficent. This live-action remake of Sleeping Beauty might be able to correct the mistakes the original film made. While I do like the idea of the story taking place from the point of view of one of Disney's best villains, I really don't see how they could improve on her. Then again, her motivation wasn't very good. Either way, I'll see it when it comes out.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:20 am

Dat Midna Hype

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Regarding next year's movies, I'm probably most interested by Guardians of the Galaxy. I mean, it's my second favourite comics team (and DC's never going to give the Wolfman/Pérez Teen Titans their own movie, let alone a half decent one) so I'm kind of obligated to be excited. That combined with the fact that the leaked footage looked incredible means August 1st can't come soon enough. I still do wish that they'd gotten John Kassir for Rocket Raccoon though.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:39 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I don't know if I'll be able to see all of the movies I want to. Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Gods is getting an English theatrical release, and unlike the majority of the DBZ movies Akira Toriyama himself is overseeing this and declaring it canon, so my expectations are somewhat high. Unfortunately, it's only playing in a select few theaters.

There's also the AVGN movie. I forget what the release date is, or if it already started, but I wasn't able to get tickets, which sucks because one of the theaters James Rolfe is appearing at isn't too far from where I am. Hopefully Cinemassacre will be able to make it available for DVD or online viewing in the future.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:42 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

moooooooooooooooooooooooooovies

I really want to see Interstellar, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Hobbit 3 (forget the subtitle for that one), and Big Hero 6.

Mostly excited for Interstellar, because the vague and cryptic trailers had me impressed beyond belief for some strange reason, so I'm hoping that feeling isn't for nothing and that I'll love it.

And the 3rd Hobbit film, because I love Lord of the Rings in general, and it seemed to me like Desolation of Smaug was better than the first Hobbit film. I actually quite liked the random weaseling in of Legolas and the creation of Tauriel, but that's really because I just love the elves (and Legolas, like holy crap) in general. Interested in how that random romance thing is going to turn out considering Tauriel was created for the films, and wasn't anywhere in the original book or the first trilogy of films.

I'm not too sure how I like the comedy marketing of Guardians of the Galaxy, but I always give Marvel films a chance, and this is no exception. I hated Pacific Rim('s marketing) before it released, but now it's one of my favorite films, so I'm not going to judge by bad trailers anymore.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next