View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Favorite Pixar Movies 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Pixar, to me, is the closest that any single film studio has gotten to perfection. Excluding Brave and both Cars films, virtually all of their movies rank among my favorites of all time.

I hope that I'm not the only one on WMB who thinks that, though. :P In any case, what are your favorite Pixar films?

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Not really all that big on movies or Pixar in general but I will admit that they have some really good films. For me the one that stands out the most for me would have to be Toy Story. This was my childhood movie. I even remember having a lot of toys from the movie. I even remember that I kept on breaking the Buzz Lightyear figures that I had and I usually always had to get a new one. Only reason why I probably remember this is because my mom mentioned it.

But yeah, I love Toy Story even to this day but sadly I haven't watched Toy Story 3 yet but I don't think it would be as good as the first Toy Story. You can probably already tell that my favorite character from this series is Buzz. I usually tend to like the main character the most when it comes to movies and games. But how can you not love Buzz? It is hilarious how he acts in the first movie.

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 am
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

WALL-E ~~

I loved every single Pixar film except the Cars films, so it's kind of a hard choice, but WALL-E always stuck me as particularly impressive, and I loved the meaning behind it. That, and I loooove space. It looked so good in that film.

The Incredibles was also really good! It's release date was on my birthday (November 5, 2004) and I saw it as a gift, but alot of the meaning was lost on me until very recently. It deals with some pretty deep things, like extra-marital affairs (or at least, suspicion of one), mid-life crisis, suicide, and even the concept of "if everyone is special, no one is", and what that means.

Most of it flies over kids heads, but damn. What happens when no one wants you to save them is an interesting side of superheroes to explore, and not something you'd expect Disney to work with.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:06 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Favorite Pixar Movies
I'm...not entirely sure which one is my favorite. I loved Incredibles as a kid and am looking forward to the sequel, but it's not as good as I remember. My main issue is it focuses too much on the mid-life crisis which I could predict rather easily, and the rest of the superhero family didn't get much character in until around the last third. That being said, I still think it's a great movie.

I want to say UP is my favorite Pixar film, but I never finished it. I've seen the first 35 minutes, and like everyone else, I think the first 10 minutes are perfect. You could just slap "the end" right there and I would walk away completely satisfied. Even so, everything else I've seen is incredibly entertaining and it's a movie I really need to finish watching.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]